Windows 10: Microsoft’s Updating The BSOD To Make It Slightly Less Painful

Discus and support Microsoft’s Updating The BSOD To Make It Slightly Less Painful in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We have all been there, you are working on something important and your machine displays the dreaded BSOD (or sometimes the Pink Screen Of Death in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Sumit Dhiman, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Microsoft’s Updating The BSOD To Make It Slightly Less Painful

Credits:
    Brad Sams from https://www.petri.com/microsofts-tes...y-less-painful

:)

Sumit Dhiman, Apr 11, 2016
  2. alex79uk Win User

I thought N97 FW2.0 was supposed to free up phone memory!?

Maybe so, but loading over 20GB of music back on to it is a bit of a pain in the **bleep**...

There are a few other little niggles since updating. My Gravity client, which I set as a widget on the home screen has started using a slightly bigger font on the tweet updates on the homescreen. A minor niggle I know, but it makes it look ugly, and means
    you can read less of the tweet without opening the client itself. There are no settings to change this. It's odd.

alex79uk, Apr 11, 2016
  3. Process of updating painful!

You can check if the update has been released on FOTA - firmware over the air. Diall *#0000# and it might be possible for you to update in a easier way on your device.

Fender77---01, Apr 11, 2016
  4. Microsoft’s Updating The BSOD To Make It Slightly Less Painful

I noticed that on the last 14295 when suddenly the system saw a restart right while I was in the middle of something. An older pc game title had crashed earlier in the day and then out of the blue the screen seen in this report was what came up. Looks a lot better then the old scribled all over screen full of text for sure!

Night Hawk, Apr 11, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft’s Updating The BSOD To Make It Slightly Less Painful

1. Microsoft’s Updating The BSOD To Make It Slightly Less Painful - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Updating BSOD

2. Windows 11 Paint is making text slightly transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Paint is making text slightly transparent: Hi,I am having an issue with Windows 11 paint where it is not creating pure white text.In my use case, I have a black background and want white text on top. The issue is the white text I write is not actually white.I have made a test image to show the issue I am getting, this...
  3. Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Pain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Pain: Hello, this an error that digging on google I have seen many others are having and of course I am one of them. This is a new laptop I've received on August 25, 2023 Windows 11 pro already installed and this is a problem since I have it. As soon as I turn on this laptop, I...
  4. Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Pain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Pain: Hello, this an error that digging on google I have seen many others are having and of course I am one of them. This is a new laptop I've received on August 25, 2023 Windows 11 pro already installed and this is a problem since I have it. As soon as I turn on this laptop, I...
  5. Microsoft Store Updating Apps Painfully Slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Updating Apps Painfully Slow.: Hi everyone. : Hopefully someone can help me as nothing else on the internet seems to help with this problem. I've just brought a new laptop with the following specs:Intel i7 13700H CPU32GB 3200Mhz RAMIntel AX211 Wifi CardNvidia Geforce 4060 GPU2x 1TB PCI-E Solid State...
  6. Microsoft Store Updating Apps Painfully Slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Updating Apps Painfully Slow.: Hi everyone. : Hopefully someone can help me as nothing else on the internet seems to help with this problem. I've just brought a new laptop with the following specs:Intel i7 13700H CPU32GB 3200Mhz RAMIntel AX211 Wifi CardNvidia Geforce 4060 GPU2x 1TB PCI-E Solid State...
  7. Errors BSOD and pain

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors BSOD and pain: This all started 5 or 4 days ago and its driving me crazy. Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0x00000000 Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000...
  8. Painful Story with Microsoft: Xbox Beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Painful Story with Microsoft: Xbox Beta: Hey, I would like to tell you guys my painful story with the new launcher and believe me it was really, really painful and frustrating... It all began with "State of Decay 2" a neat game which just released on Steam. However, I tried searching for a cheaper option as my...
  9. Windows Defender makes it painfully slow to access files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender makes it painfully slow to access files: I'm new to using Defender. I finally got sick of AVG and dumped it. So I have Defender enabled with real-time protection, but now accessing files is unbelievably slow. I might as well have a virus at this point. For example, I use a Nexus dock program which builds up the...
  10. Automatic updates are a pain.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic updates are a pain.: Can anyone suggest an alternate opoerating system, Windows 10 was bad enough, now it does updates without giving me a choice, and causes more problems than cures, all under the excuse of security. Adobe Elements quit working after last update, If no better choice available, I...