Windows 10: Microsoft’s Whiteboard app for Windows 10 updated with improvements

Discus and support Microsoft’s Whiteboard app for Windows 10 updated with improvements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft announced Whiteboard, a new creative collaboration app back in May. At that time, the app was designed for Microsoft’s Surface Hub now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 4, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft’s Whiteboard app for Windows 10 updated with improvements

Microsoft announced Whiteboard, a new creative collaboration app back in May. At that time, the app was designed for Microsoft’s Surface Hub now it works on any Windows 10 PC with touch screen or mouse input. Microsoft says that Whiteboard is a new app to let you collaborate with others in real-time and across multiple devices.

“With the preview of Microsoft Whiteboard, you can use intelligent ink that recognizes your freeform drawings and turns them into standard shapes, so it’s easy to create great-looking tables, diagrams, and flowcharts,” Microsoft explains.

The updated version of app is 18.10604.1611.0 with the following changelog:

• Welcome screen – Added a screen where the user will be guided in the main activities that can be done with the app.
    • Toolbar – The toolbar has been renewed with new icons. In addition, the writing features have been combined into one generic toolbar.
    • Settings – Settings have been moved to the upper right; in addition, the possibility to export the worksheet in png format has been implemented.
    • Animations – The animations that are displayed when you insert the elements (sticky notes, images, …) have been renewed.
    • Bug fixes and various improvements.

The new app is rolling out today, but we couldn’t find it in the Microsoft Store at the time of this writing. Overall, Microsoft Whiteboard should be a great tool for creative teams and the app is free to use for everyone.

You can download Whiteboard Preview from here.

The post Microsoft’s Whiteboard app for Windows 10 updated with improvements appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 4, 2018
  2. DN1c Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

DN1c, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard Preview app for Windows 10 devices

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard Preview - the freeform canvas for creative collaboration - Office Blogs

Brink, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft’s Whiteboard app for Windows 10 updated with improvements - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Whiteboard app

2. my whiteboards are missing from my Microsoft whiteboard app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my whiteboards are missing from my Microsoft whiteboard app: My whiteboards are missing from my microsoft whiteboard app. Also my app looks different so it may have gotten updated. I dont have a paid account and looked for my whiteboards on one drive but could not find them. Its very important data. please help...
  3. my whiteboards are missing from my Microsoft whiteboard app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my whiteboards are missing from my Microsoft whiteboard app: My whiteboards are missing from my microsoft whiteboard app. Also my app looks different so it may have gotten updated. I dont have a paid account and looked for my whiteboards on one drive but could not find them. Its very important data. please help...
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard Help Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Whiteboard Help Windows 10: Hi so I'm all but a high school student and need tech help.My microsoft whiteboard haven't been loading my whiteboards so I went into my app settings and repair and reset microsoft whiteboard, but all of my current whiteboards were deleted and replaced with my old ones that I...
  5. Microsoft's New Whiteboard App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft's New Whiteboard App: Hello,Since my system was updated to the new MS Whiteboard version, I can no longer launch it using the Windows Ink Workspace taskbar button. It will launch if I go through the Start Menu, but that defeats the purpose of the shortcut taskbar button!Any ideas for a fix?Thank...
  6. Microsoft's New Whiteboard App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft's New Whiteboard App: Hello,Since my system was updated to the new MS Whiteboard version, I can no longer launch it using the Windows Ink Workspace taskbar button. It will launch if I go through the Start Menu, but that defeats the purpose of the shortcut taskbar button!Any ideas for a fix?Thank...
  7. Microsoft's New Whiteboard App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 updated with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 updated with improvements: Microsoft recently added list sharing feature to To-Do app for Windows 10, Android and iOS. Today, Microsoft To-Do is receiving yet another update with several improvements and fixes for the reported bugs. Microsoft To-do for Windows 10 has been updated to version...
  9. Microsoft’s Paint 3D app for Windows 10 updated with new improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Paint 3D app for Windows 10 updated with new improvements: Microsoft today pushed out a new update for its Paint 3D app for Windows 10 users. The latest update pushes the app to version 4.1805.15037.0 and it comes with minor improvements. Users of the Paint 3D app will now see a new reveal effect on the ribbon display icons. The...
  10. Microsoft - feature update improvements for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft - feature update improvements for Windows 10: I’m Joseph Conway, Senior Program Manager on the Windows Fundamentals team at Microsoft. The Windows Fundamentals team focuses on the underlying technologies that are used to install feature updates as well as a host of other things. We’ve heard your feedback about the...