Windows 10: Microsoft’s Windows 10 racing game Miami Street is now available for download

Discus and support Microsoft’s Windows 10 racing game Miami Street is now available for download in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Studios has recently released a new racing game for devices powered by the company’s latest Windows 10 operating system. The report suggests... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 28, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft’s Windows 10 racing game Miami Street is now available for download

Microsoft Studios has recently released a new racing game for devices powered by the company’s latest Windows 10 operating system. The report suggests that the Miami Street is for the mythical foldable Andromeda mobile device but it also works on PCs and Tablets. Electric Square and Microsoft Studios have developed this new racing game and it a features a quick-time events layout.

The report suggests that Miami Street was originally called Forza Kart. It will run on PCs and foldable devices powered by Microsoft’s Windows 10. Interestingly, it’s one of the first titles that support the Andromeda shell.

1 of 4
    Microsoft’s Windows 10 racing game Miami Street is now available for download [​IMG]
    Microsoft’s Windows 10 racing game Miami Street is now available for download [​IMG]

We did some digging and we have discovered that you can download this game if you switch the region to the Netherlands. It’s not yet available in all territories and it’s likely that this is a soft-launch.

It seems to be more of an Asphalt-type game, as to accelerate you have to hold down the left mouse button but the car would steer automatically through turns. The game difficulty is easy and it can be played by any age group.

We can’t see an official announcement from Microsoft anywhere, so the existence and release of such a game come as something of a surprise. You can download Miami Street from here.

The post Microsoft’s Windows 10 racing game Miami Street is now available for download appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 28, 2018

2. Games not downloading on Windows 10

I also am having the same problem trying to download free games from MS website. Simple Solitare will not download to Windows 10 (Upgraded from Windows 7 three days ago). Tried the suggested steps above to no avail.

BillyBoyWM, May 29, 2018
  3. Microsoft Streets Error: Your Defalut Template is Missing

To resolve the error message during the installation of Microsoft Streets error, we suggest trying the step by step procedure.

Marilou Ser, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft’s Windows 10 racing game Miami Street is now available for download

1. Microsoft’s Windows 10 racing game Miami Street is now available for download - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s racing game

2. Racing Games Contollers Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Racing Games Contollers Windows 10: I have an external steering wheel as well as gas/break petals USB. Windows 10 recognizes them. Do one of the MS racing games let me use them? Last used with XP. Thanks!...
  3. Microsoft’s PowerToys is now available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s PowerToys is now available for Windows 10: In the 90s, PowerToys was one of the most popular suites of tools developed by Microsoft to enhance Windows experience and add a lineup of additional features. As promised, Microsoft has released the first preview version of PowerToys for Windows 10 with two exciting...
  4. Windows 10 20H1 ISOs now available for download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H1 ISOs now available for download: Microsoft is releasing the first official ISO images of Windows 10 20H1 feature update. Windows 10 20H1 is currently in the development stage with Microsoft already testing preview builds with Insiders in the Fast Ring. Windows 10 20H1 is expected to be the next big update...
  5. Microsoft releases Forza Street free-to-play game for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases Forza Street free-to-play game for Windows 10: Microsoft Studios today published Forza Street, a free-to-play game for PC and mobile devices. The free-to-play Forza Street is available for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store and the software giant plans to roll out the game to iOS/Android devices soon. Microsoft-owned...
  6. Forza Street now available for Windows 10 PC and Mobile Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Forza Street now available for Windows 10 PC and Mobile Devices: 07TffPtB_Jg Today, Turn 10 Studios is proud to announce Forza Street, an all-new Forza experience designed to be played anytime, anywhere, and excite anyone who loves cars. Available today for free on Windows 10 devices, and rolling out to iOS and Android starting this...
  7. download problem in hill climb racing game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download problem in hill climb racing game: i can't download hill climb racing game in windows10 phone past days I played the game but now it doesn't support phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-problem-in-hill-climb-racing-game/b440783e-cdab-41d9-8a83-9bb974f384a4
  8. Microsoft Streets and Trips 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Streets and Trips 10: Hi, I need a link to download an obsolete product: Microsoft Streets and Trips 2010. The computer it needs to go on won't read the original dvd. Thanks in advance!...
  9. racing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    racing game: I install gamelofts asphalt 9 legends on my win. 10 pc and it installed properly but game is not started within a second it close. help me
  10. Looking for racing game recommendations.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for racing game recommendations.....: OK, so first I'll go ahead and make it clear that I suck at racing. I'm normally accustomed to RPGs, action/adventure, and FPS titles. But I'd like to try something different. I last remember playing an NFS title on PC many years ago, something where you could play as either...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miami street game download

2. miami racing windows 10

3. miami street windows 10