Windows 10: Microsot Edge Rocks

Discus and support Microsot Edge Rocks in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good to see IE going away with all the security and compatibility issues over the last decade. Microsoft Edge ROCKS! 7509 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ldaj, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ldaj Win User

Microsot Edge Rocks

Good to see IE going away with all the security and compatibility issues over the last decade.

Microsoft Edge ROCKS!

:)

2. can't connect internet

in my pc i can't connect to internet but also connect to the through the browsers like opera mini.can't connect to microsot edge and windows storeand apps. pls solve my problem.windows store shows the below image

Microsot Edge Rocks [​IMG]

anuradhavadde, Jun 28, 2015
  3. Disable Metro and Desktop Composition.

How do I uninstall Windows 10 and go back to the WIndows 7 I had before I fell for Microsot's "free" offer?

GloriaWildperson, Jun 28, 2015
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

Microsot Edge Rocks

Not yet! *cry

rmonroe36, Jun 28, 2015
  5. Mooly Win User
    ^ +1

It lacks some of IE's features, and they just happen to be features I use a lot.

Mooly, Jun 28, 2015
  6. AlanWade Win User
    Maybe it will rock when we get the finished article but at the moment its just a hmmmmmm on my system.

AlanWade, Jun 28, 2015
  7. Edwin New Member
    Edge is definitely a huge improvement but still not my 'cup o tea' yet!

Edwin, Jun 28, 2015
  8. bromanbro Win User

Microsot Edge Rocks

Edge is so buggy in 10130:

• HTML5 videos freeze/reload when pausing video/time skipping/going full screen to windowed/alt tabbing
    • browser/webpages load fast, but you cannot scroll until pages fully loaded (noticed on reddit/imgur
    • on this site, the "quick reply" area is buggy. sometimes can't type here and have to reload page
    • no extensions (ads everywhere)
    • incompatible with some web pages (such as my university email)

And yes I reported this as feedback *Smile

bromanbro, Jun 28, 2015
  9. Drybonz Win User
    I'll check it out when there's an adblock extension available. Not too interested until then.

Drybonz, Jun 28, 2015
  10. rmonroe36 Win User
    Ditto and I am sure many others have also.

Rich

rmonroe36, Jun 28, 2015
  11. linw Win User
    Oh, and don't forget the favorites alpha sort.

12. gzt7d8 Win User
    So the browser is called Edge in Build 10158, but the Favorites Bar still has issues, at least for me. I imported my favorites from Chrome. I had more favorites than the bar could hold so it created a drop down for the over flow. But I can't move any of those icons up. When it did the import it loaded in reverse alphabetical order. I had to delete icons to get the overflow up on the line where I can move them.

I haven't rebooted yet so it will be interesting if all the icons stay in the same position.

This version is better but still needs more polish. I'll probably stay with Chrome as my default browser.

gzt7d8, Jun 29, 2015
  13. rmonroe36 Win User

Microsot Edge Rocks

Ditto here but imported from Internet Explorer. Edge is still not performing (feature-wise) to the extent that it would be my default browser.

Rich

rmonroe36, Jun 29, 2015
  14. linw Win User
    Yep, favorites is still stuffed.

Another issue, here, is that Edge closes/crashes if you drag the icon of an open site down to the Favorites Bar. It puts up a Copy tag but everything just disappears!!

Is this a universal event?

15. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Jun 29, 2015
Thema:

Microsot Edge Rocks

1. Microsot Edge Rocks - Similar Threads - Microsot Edge Rocks

2. Microsot Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsot Input: Hey there,I have a program installed on my PC called Microsoft Input, I tried to uninstall it many times. but, in everytime I boot up my PC I find it installed again.How to uninstall it permanently?...
  3. Microsot Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsot Input: Hey there,I have a program installed on my PC called Microsoft Input, I tried to uninstall it many times. but, in everytime I boot up my PC I find it installed again.How to uninstall it permanently?...
  4. I can't login in Microsot Store: 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't login in Microsot Store: 0x800704cf: Everytime I try to login into my Microsoft Account I get this error Message saying I am not connected to the Internet: 0x800704cf. I tried everything, I tried reinstalling the MSStore in Powershell, flushing DNS, reset MSStore but unfortunately I can't come up with a...
  5. Microsot Keyboard issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsot Keyboard issues.: My new Microsot keyboard is not recognising the letter between d and g since it won't let me type it. Is there an easy ix or this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsot-keyboard-issues/dcbd2f9b-3f77-4eaa-8de1-7adfe8c3765a
  6. Xbox 360 rock

Xbox 360 rock: My XBOX rock candy controller isn't working. It just turns on for 1/5 of a second then turns off. I've tried to update all the drivers, but nothing works. I'm using it for PC. Do you people have any ideas?...
  7. microsot bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsot bingo: The Microsoft Bingo connection errors has gotten out of control. And all the frustrated people that use this product get the same old answers. The Techies or whatever you call yourself always seem to blame the computer which we play the game on or some other entity. I...
  8. Family Features Microsot

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Features Microsot: So on my windows 10 that I just factory restarted, I cant access chrome because of family features and I don't have any family restriction as or devices. Anyone know why this happens? know how to solve it. p.s. I don know any apps relating to family features.[ATTACH]...
  9. ROCK MOBILE DRIVE

ROCK MOBILE DRIVE: How can I get the drivers for a "ROCK Mobile Drive" in order to be installed on an "Acer" computer running Windows 10? Thank you very much in advance por your help. Carlos Silva Guzman 323-919-4644 *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Commuting with Microsot customer service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Commuting with Microsot customer service: I have been trying to get in touch with Microsoft for a couple months. How can I convince them not to delete taking negative actions against a handicapped person....