Windows 10: Middle Click Makes Multiples

Discus and support Middle Click Makes Multiples in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Maybe some Folks do not know this:IF you want more than one of the same thing from the taskbar on the screen it is very easily doneThis applies to,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drew1903, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Middle Click Makes Multiples

Maybe some Folks do not know this:IF you want more than one of the same thing from the taskbar on the screen it is very easily doneThis applies to, both apps and browser or file explorer windows. An example is 2 or more instances of Calculator BUT can/could be anything. Just middle click that item's icon on the taskbar... every similar click will open another of that item.Cheers,Drew

:)

Drew1903, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Nick Dich Win User

Blank Screen in the middle of an update

Hi Diane,

There might have been some errors when your computer was in the middle of an update. We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you out:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you already tried booting up your computer again?
    • Did you receive any error message when the computer was updating?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    How to save a multiple displays settings?

Hi VAinc,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. May I know the make and model of the PC?
    2. Did you try updating your display driver?
    3. Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

1. Go to settings
    2. Click on “System"
    3. Then click on Display
    4. Move your mouse to the monitor that needs to be set as primary and check the box
      "Make this my main display"
    5. Under "Multiple displays" select "Duplicate these displays"
    6. Then select “Keep this display settings
    Once you make these changes, you may restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Middle Click Makes Multiples

Multiple display resizing

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are facing an issue with the extending the display on multiple desktops.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you using multiple monitors to extend the display or using the multiple desktop screens on a single monitor?
    I would suggest you some steps which you can try resolving this issue.

Follow these steps to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver and select Update driver software.
    Uninstall and Reinstall the graphics card drivers and check.

Refer:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_devices/how-to-install-and-update-drivers-in-windows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Note: If you are using the multiple monitors to extend the display then please make sure the resolution of both the monitors are set equally same so that there is no issues with the size or any program or an app.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Middle Click Makes Multiples

1. Middle Click Makes Multiples - Similar Threads - Middle Click Makes

2. Middle Click Makes Multiples

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Middle Click Makes Multiples: Maybe some Folks do not know this:IF you want more than one of the same thing from the taskbar on the screen it is very easily doneThis applies to, both apps and browser or file explorer windows. An example is 2 or more instances of Calculator BUT can/could be anything. Just...
  3. Disable middle click scrolling

Disable middle click scrolling: Windows 11.Whenever you middle click in something that can be scrolled, there's this annoying thing that takes over the mouse and starts scrolling.Did anyone put this through UX? It's utterly infuriating.Countless times I middle click for various reasons that never ever...
  4. How do I make middle click on an application displayed on taskbar make that application on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make middle click on an application displayed on taskbar make that application on...: Hi, I am used to using 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to quickly close applications on a taskbar via middle click, but 7+ Taskbar Tweaker has to be running in the background in order for it to work. I just want to find an alternative to closing applications on the taskbar via middle...
  5. How do I make middle click on an application displayed on taskbar make that application on...

How do I make middle click on an application displayed on taskbar make that application on...: Hi, I am used to using 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to quickly close applications on a taskbar via middle click, but 7+ Taskbar Tweaker has to be running in the background in order for it to work. I just want to find an alternative to closing applications on the taskbar via middle...
  6. Middle Click in Task Manager

Middle Click in Task Manager: What happens if I middle click a background process in task manager? I did this without meaning to a couple of days ago and I didn't see what task my mouse was over so I am concerned to know if this changes anything or if it is a 'dud' button as such in task manager....
  7. Middle Click in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Middle Click in Task Manager: What happens if I middle click a background process in task manager? I did this without meaning to a couple of days ago and I didn't see what task my mouse was over so I am concerned to know if this changes anything or if it is a 'dud' button as such in task manager....
  8. Mousekeys: Any way to make clicking the right and left click simultaneously do a middle click?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mousekeys: Any way to make clicking the right and left click simultaneously do a middle click?: I currently use windows and linux mint. And on linux, if you press the left and right click simultaneously or three fingers on trackpad you do a middle click. I'm not a huge fan of having to press the scroll wheel to middle click because I sometimes unintentionally scroll. Is...
  9. Mousekeys: Any way to make clicking the right and left click simultaneously do a middle click?

Mousekeys: Any way to make clicking the right and left click simultaneously do a middle click?: I currently use windows and linux mint. And on linux, if you press the left and right click simultaneously or three fingers on trackpad you do a middle click. I'm not a huge fan of having to press the scroll wheel to middle click because I sometimes unintentionally scroll. Is...
  10. Middle-clicking Taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Middle-clicking Taskbar icons: Does everybody know that middle-clicking on a Taskbar iconcan/will open another instance of that item Cheers, Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/middle-clicking-taskbar-icons/e4c80196-181c-4689-8848-c2b9993fea2e