Windows 10: Migrating Outlook to Windows 10 email

Discus and support Migrating Outlook to Windows 10 email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm trying to get rid of my Outlook email, calendar, and contacts. The W10 app seems to work pretty well, and I now have my email on it, but I can't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cfuglein, Jun 21, 2016.

1. cfuglein Win User

Migrating Outlook to Windows 10 email

I'm trying to get rid of my Outlook email, calendar, and contacts. The W10 app seems to work pretty well, and I now have my email on it, but I can't find how to migrate my Outlook calendar to the W10 calendar. Is there any way to do this that picks up all the recurring items and all other scheduled events?

thanks

:)

cfuglein, Jun 21, 2016

2. IMPORT EMAILS TO WINDOWS 10 MAIL FROM OUTLOOK 2010

IS IT POSSIBLE TO MIGRATE ALL EMAILS OF OUTLOOK 2010 TO THE NEW WINDOWS 10 MAIL MANAGER?

GuilhermeCristovao, Jun 21, 2016
  3. email syncing taking days.

Hi,

I migrated files from an old XP with express email to new Windows 10 PC. Did not realize there were 18,000 outlook express emails. After the migration to a new PC, Windows 10 is taking days to sync one of the accounts. Please advise.

Thanks,

Joe

JoeDelaney, Jun 21, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Open Settings and choose Privacy....select Calendar...turn on Let Apps access my Calendar and App connector and Mail and Calendar.

dencal, Jun 21, 2016
  5. cfuglein Win User
    These options were already set. Isn't there an import/export tool?

cfuglein, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Migrating Outlook to Windows 10 email - Similar Threads - Migrating Outlook email

2. Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account: Is there a way for the new Outlook Mail replacement to save contacts to an email account e.g.; Yahoo? In Mail I can specify which email account I want to use to save a contact. I do not appear to have this as an option in the new Outlook. I did create a contact in Outlook...
  3. Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account: Is there a way for the new Outlook Mail replacement to save contacts to an email account e.g.; Yahoo? In Mail I can specify which email account I want to use to save a contact. I do not appear to have this as an option in the new Outlook. I did create a contact in Outlook...
  4. Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. email migration

email migration: I purchased a computer with Windows 11 on it. My old computer has windows 7. I have been told I cannot move my email folders from Windows 7 mail to Windows 11 mail. What are my options to be able to open my emails on my new computer to read them and print them as that is all...
  6. email migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email migration: I purchased a computer with Windows 11 on it. My old computer has windows 7. I have been told I cannot move my email folders from Windows 7 mail to Windows 11 mail. What are my options to be able to open my emails on my new computer to read them and print them as that is all...
  7. Migration of email from Outlook 2013 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Migration of email from Outlook 2013 to Windows 10: Problem: ATT has changed the way they handle email, so I suddenly can no longer download my ATT emails to Outlook 2013 on my PC. ATT has recommended that I start to use Windows Mail for downloading my ATT emails. Questions 1 If I start using Windows Mail with my...
  8. Email in Outlook 10

Email in Outlook 10: Why is all of my email being diverted to a Deleted folder in Windows Outlook 10?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-in-outlook-10/5d1bf99c-28fb-43b9-9f65-ce5d4fcf774d
  9. Migrate Outlook to current Outlook?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Migrate Outlook to current Outlook?: I've performed an in place upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 on a relatives ex lease business notebook. I wanted to perform an upgrade first and evaluate what would be required for an eventual clean Win 10 install to an SSD. As an ex lease machine it appears to have an old MS...
  10. migrating out of outlook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    migrating out of outlook: I want to import my .pst to microsoft mail and retain folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migrating-out-of-outlook/9ec667ea-3cc2-4fb2-9730-54dffe5624f2"