Windows 10: Minecraft 1.13 not responding?

Discus and support Minecraft 1.13 not responding? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently downloaded the 1.13 version of Minecraft and I've experienced a problem as when it opens It's stuck on the menu not responding. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by awoomyn, Jul 18, 2018.

1. awoomyn Win User

Minecraft 1.13 not responding?

I have recently downloaded the 1.13 version of Minecraft and I've experienced a problem as when it opens

It's stuck on the menu not responding.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling already but that didn't seem to work.

Older versions still work though.

If this problem could be resolved, that would be great, Thanks.

:)

awoomyn, Jul 18, 2018

2. Minecraft not responding when loading mods Minecraft 1.13 not responding? :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Minecraft 1.13 not responding? - Similar Threads - Minecraft responding

2. Minecraft Game Not responding after the update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Game Not responding after the update: Hi Microsoft Community,I was playing the Game Minecraft on Windows 8.1 for 1.5 years with no problems... Recently, I upgraded to Windows 10, and now experiencing random crashes of the game.My System Specifications are..Processor: Intel Core i5 6th GenerationOS: Windows 10 Pro...
  3. Minecraft Game Not responding after the update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Game Not responding after the update: Hi Microsoft Community,I was playing the Game Minecraft on Windows 8.1 for 1.5 years with no problems... Recently, I upgraded to Windows 10, and now experiencing random crashes of the game.My System Specifications are..Processor: Intel Core i5 6th GenerationOS: Windows 10 Pro...
  4. Minecraft java edition not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java edition not responding: Hey so i just bought java edition today and went to the launcher and everything, Im on the newest version but everytime i try and open minecraft it doesnt respond and it wont let me play. Ive been wanting to play java for a really long time so some help would be appreciated:...
  5. Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR: Hi, Firstly, VR needs *A LOT* of work. It's very unstable, crashing a lot, not starting, different VR portals wrestling for desktop space and settings don't work across apps - like concierge or whatever it is. Mouse and keyboard are always dropping out. Sometimes apps start...
  6. When I open my java Minecraft launcher, it does not respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open my java Minecraft launcher, it does not respond: When Minecraft launcher is opened I am greeted with a gray screen and the top of the widow says "Minecraft Launcher not responding" i have tried to uninstall the launcher then proceed to reinstall it, and I have tried to update my graphics driver, but neither option worked,...
  7. Minecraft Launcher not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher not responding: Hello, So I just bought a new laptop and I bought Minecraft Java edition. Well that was about two weeks ago, and recently I was cleaning out old files and i accidently deleted all my Minecraft folders and me being stupid, I deleted all the files in the recycling bin. Well I...
  8. My Minecraft launcher is not responding and working for a week now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft launcher is not responding and working for a week now.: Hello, I wanted to ask, does this happen to you too?? Cause my launcher is ,,not responding´´ for a while now... I updated java and everything and it still doesn´t work... If you have a solution or the same problem as I have, please leave a comment with some tips or an...
  9. Minecraft Java Platform SE Binary not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Platform SE Binary not responding: Hey guys. I am pretty tech-savvy and have tried all of the common fixes for this problem, but the problem still persists. It has been happening for a couple months now and I am completely unsure of how I am supposed to play now. Thank-you :...
  10. Minecraft Launcher not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Launcher not responding: My Minecraft hasn't been working for the past year now, but I recently have wanted to get back into the game. However, after I click play game in the launcher, Minecraft immediately crashes and responds with "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working" Any help would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft 1.13.2 not responding

2. minecraft not responding 1.13.2

3. 1.41.1 not responding launching minecraft

4. minecraft not responding,
  5. minecraft 1.13.2 not responding windows 10,
  6. minecraft 1.13.1 not responding windows 10,
  7. minecraft 1.13.1 not responding,
  8. minecraft not responding 1.13,
  9. minecraft 1.14 not responding,
  10. minecraft 1.13 not responding windows 10,
  11. minecraft 1.13 not responding,