Windows 10: Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Discus and support Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Better Together update will be the first step in unifying versions of Minecraft for console, mobile and Windows 10. That means players on those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

:)

Brink, Jul 30, 2017

2. Minecraft Windows 10 beta

Hi Alex,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ

This link answers frequently asked questions about purchasing and downloading Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta, expectations for players of the previous version, and playing the new Windows 10 edition of the game.

Refer the link below:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 30, 2017
  3. Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 30, 2017
Thema:

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

1. Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta update

2. Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem: Hello, so I was wondering why every time I loaded into Minecraft, it says "Driver Outdated". But when I go to check my drivers, all of my drivers have been updated to the latest version. I have followed the steps in this link, Minecraft with Ray Tracing FAQ – Home, and...
  3. Quit Minecraft Windows 10 beta version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quit Minecraft Windows 10 beta version?: How can I go from beta back to the full version? Minecraft Windows 10 beta version verlassen?
  4. Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta...: Hello. I own a minecraft java version for 10 years. In 2015 I used the redeem offer from Mojang to activate minecraft beta on windows store. Today I want to play at minecraft but the beta version disappear and because only one redeem is granted, I just loose any access...
  5. Microsoft rolls out Unified Update Platform preview update KB4529943

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rolls out Unified Update Platform preview update KB4529943: Microsoft released KB4529943 yesterday to devices that participate in the Unified Update Platform preview. The update will be released later to devices that run Windows 10 and don't participate in the UUP preview program. The company revealed in November 2016 that it had...
  6. Minecraft Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta: When I download Minecraft from the Microsoft store it downloads the beta version of Minecraft.I was never in the beta programme but in hopes of resolving this issue I joined and left it.This did not help so I tried troubleshooting through setings and typing Get-AppxPackage...
  7. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  8. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Support
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  9. Microsoft rolls out cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1703

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rolls out cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1703: Microsoft is busy with the rollout of the latest version of Windows 10 called April 2018 Update but the company is also supporting the systems still running the old operating system. Microsoft is today rolling out a new cumulative update for systems running Windows 10...
  10. The Minecraft Overworld Update begins rolling out today

in Windows 10 News
    The Minecraft Overworld Update begins rolling out today: Last week we shared the Overworld Update for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta and Minecraft: Pocket Edition would become available this month. Today, we’re excited to share that the update has begun rolling out! [img] This update adds a ton of new gameplay...