Windows 10: Minecraft celebrates First Anniversary: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Discus and support Minecraft celebrates First Anniversary: Windows 10 Edition Beta in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re excited to celebrate the first anniversary of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Since the Windows 10 Edition released last July, we’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft celebrates First Anniversary: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Source: Team Minecraft celebrates the First Anniversary of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 27, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 27, 2016
  3. Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 27, 2016
Thema:

Minecraft celebrates First Anniversary: Windows 10 Edition Beta

1. Minecraft celebrates First Anniversary: Windows 10 Edition Beta - Similar Threads - Minecraft celebrates Anniversary

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta: yesterday i bought the Minecraft for windows 10 starter collection and after i installed it and launched it, it was installed in a beta version. im almost 100% sure ive never signed up for the beta program on xbox insider hub, but i cant check because im having problems with...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck on beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck on beta: I have installed Minecraft from the Microsoft store and it says that I am on beta. I have tried almost everything but nothing is getting me out of beta. can someone please help me?...
  4. Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem: Hello, so I was wondering why every time I loaded into Minecraft, it says "Driver Outdated". But when I go to check my drivers, all of my drivers have been updated to the latest version. I have followed the steps in this link, Minecraft with Ray Tracing FAQ – Home, and...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta: I joined the Minecraft beta sometime ago but since wanted to play realms with friends. so left the beta through the insider hub. My xbox, phone and laptop have reverted back to the normal version but my PC is stuck in beta. I've tried uninstalling and installing, clearing...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition beta: Just got the minecraft windows 10 edition beta but cant redeem the key at the store for some resaon. hope they fixsit 9165
  7. Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta [img] Today, at Minecon 2015 it was announced that Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is coming. It will be available for download in the Windows 10 Store beginning July 29, the same day Windows 10 first becomes available...
  8. Celebrating the Past and Future of Minecraft: Pocket Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating the Past and Future of Minecraft: Pocket Edition: ptVorcjr9qU Once upon a time, Minecraft: Pocket Edition had no clouds and no sun. It had no slimes and no melons. You may find this hard to believe, pocket crafters of the past year. But at the beginning, Pocket Edition had the most basic of gameplay features, forged by a...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta & Pocket Edition Update

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta & Pocket Edition Update: [img] Energize your worlds with the latest free update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition and the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition beta. Starting today, players in either of these versions can start making wonderful creations with basic redstone components, explore new desert...
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta got an update today bringing you exciting new features. In Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta build anything from makeshift shelters to the grandest of castles! Create and explore your very own world where the only limit is what you can...