Windows 10: Minecraft Ender Update is here

Discus and support Minecraft Ender Update is here in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Dragons! The End! Igloos! All this and more come to Pocket / Win 10 It’s a great day for Pocket and Windows 10 Edition players! We’ve just released... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft Ender Update is here

Source: minecraft.net -
    The Ender Update is finally here

:)

Brink, Dec 18, 2016

2. Minecraft update(s)

Hi!

I'm so glad that the Minecraft 1.10 came out--this month! I've seen that Minecraft is becoming more and more... realistic. There are good updates, but there are also *dumb* updates. Nearly everybody thinks Minecraft 1.9.0 update will be the last update,
    but turns out it doesn't (and you also put up Mojang is confused). In 2012 (somewhere there) Mojang published what would Minecraft 2.0 might looked like. Some features were shown, some were updated in nowadays versions, some are still worth waiting for. What
    I'm really trying to say right here is that, Minecraft is a game about survival. It started from one block to the other. Minecraft is a FANTASY game. The more realistic it is, the more boring it is because people deal with it everyday. Getting into fantasy
    is something else,which also refers to calming their nerves down (except their house got grief or killed or something like that). 1.6 was good, very good. It gets realistic but in a good and fun way. The updates seems better as it goes to 1.8.9 and then--BOOM!
    1.9 update, the Combat Update. Came up with lots of PvP update and lots of killing advantages. The swinging cool down isn't really a good idea. Elytra might be the best and core item of the 1.9 update. Respawning the Ender Dragon also a good idea. The only
    thing of this update that is fantasy is the End expanded. Updates on 1.9.1, 1.9.2 (and so on) are also coming up fast... probably TOO fast. After a few MONTHS! the Minecraft 1.10 update shows up... with lots of fantasy-like update. This update is pretty good,
    but you're still not off the hook.

I think you need to remove the "swinging" cooldown for our next update and try to not take it too fast on publishing the next update (1.20). Don't make minor updates such the 1.10, because that's a pretty small update. Try to work with Telltale games and
    Mojang and their Minecraft Story Mode to make the game even more engaging. Invite more people, probably even more youtubers.

That's all for now,

Thanks!

Note:

-Minecraft Educational mode is a pretty good idea, but what would happen if the students were Minecrafter before they were even in the school? please record it! I would like to see it! Minecraft Ender Update is here :D

-Take it easy on the updates! people can wait Minecraft Ender Update is here :)

-If you can't help Telltale games and Mojang for their Minecraft Story Mode, you can give inspirations for their next episodes. What I meant is after Episode 8 Minecraft Ender Update is here :p

Jesus_Rampen, Dec 18, 2016
  3. phone2608 Win User
    6233 best firmware v.5.10

The v5.10 is the ender version which is manufactured with the NOKIA 6233 made in July 2007.

The v5.43 is only an update witch is not garanty to work with all original software in the phone.

If you have buy phone with the v5.43 it is not an original phone from direct NOKIA : it is a phone updated by the seller.

So be carreful !

phone2608, Dec 18, 2016
Thema:

Minecraft Ender Update is here

1. Minecraft Ender Update is here - Similar Threads - Minecraft Ender Update

2. Minecraft Not Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Not Updating: On Microsoft store it says Minecraft update. When i click update it will try and remain at 1% for a few seconds then says "Theres been an error at our end." I've tried restarting updating everything. Just the same result. Trying to update to 1.18 on Minecraft. I am on Windows...
  3. Update Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Minecraft: i have windows 10, the last windows update went well until i try to play minecraft, i need to update minecraft and cant. in fact i cant update any of my apps, help. i have tried to get help from HP, Microsoft and Minecraft, those are not the problem its windows. the update...
  4. Connect W10 to Ender 3 3d printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect W10 to Ender 3 3d printer: The Ender 3 does not show in device manager. Need help solving this problem. Ender 3 is connected to PC via USB cable. Tried different cables. Same cable works with an HP Printer. Any help appreciated. See profile for PC specs. 145943
  5. Minecraft Earth Closed Beta is Almost Here

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Earth Closed Beta is Almost Here: Ever since we celebrated Minecraft’s 10th birthday by releasing this trailer, you have been asking three questions with alarming frequency: When can I play Minecraft Earth? Wait, how do I actually play Minecraft Earth? Do I have to stand next to an Enderman like the girl in...
  6. Automatic updating? Not here!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatic updating? Not here!: My settings says Defender updates automatically. It does not. Every 2 or 3 days, it is out of date and I have to manually update. And the first attempt does not always take because I get an error message about the connection timing out. I am not on a metered system. Any...
  7. Anniversary Update - Here It Comes!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary Update - Here It Comes!: Crap! I see "update to Windows 10, version 1607" is available, and will be installed on my computer tonight! Which means, tomorrow: 1. I won't be able to disable the Lock Screen. I will be forced to look at a "pretty picture" before I will be allowed to log on to my own...
  8. Anniversary Update - a no go here

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update - a no go here: Windows tried to install the anniversary update. Downloaded fine - restarted itself with the normal percent completed figures then after restarting got the - 'System Thread Exception Not Handled' message. Fortunately it auto restored the previous version of Win10 so no...
  9. 1.0 Ender Update for Minecraft: Windows 10 and Pocket Edition

in Windows 10 News
    1.0 Ender Update for Minecraft: Windows 10 and Pocket Edition: Hello everyone! As part of our vision here at Team Minecraft to help players enjoy their favorite features on the platform of their choice, we’ve been piling on the updates to Minecraft on Windows 10 and mobile this year. In February, we had the 0.14 Overworld Update,...
  10. Minecraft: Education Edition early access is here!

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Education Edition early access is here!: Hello! You might have remember us announcing Minecraft: Education Edition back in January. It’s a version of Minecraft designed to help educators teach all kinds of subjects. Now the time has finally come. If you’re blessed with a particularly hip and likeable teacher,...