Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 is extremely laggy and keeps crashing

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 is extremely laggy and keeps crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I redeemed my copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. For the first two days, I was able to run this game seamlessly. However yesterday the game was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhantomC11, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 is extremely laggy and keeps crashing

Recently I redeemed my copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. For the first two days, I was able to run this game seamlessly. However yesterday the game was glitchy from the moment I loaded it. Everytime i move the mouse the entire screen freezes. Eventually I click the ‘play’ button, but the box showing my 30 free realms trial doesnt show up, nor do my online friends or available realms. It also doesnt load up the 4 featured servers it had shown all along. Since i reset and reinstalled the app, i also attempted to change my skin. However the skin packs do not load. The game is pretty much unusuable at this point which is really disappointing since I cant seem to fix it.

Just by the way, Minecraft Java Edition works perfectly, and this edition did too until yesterday. Thanks in advance

:)

PhantomC11, Aug 5, 2018

2. Minecraft keeps crashing

Original Title: I have Minecraft but it is keep on crashing and i got the right java but it just crash so can you guys help me? Thanks Dylan LaFever

I have Minecraft but it is keep on crashing and I got the right java but it just keep on crashing so can you guys help me?

DylanLafever, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 is extremely laggy and keeps crashing

Minecraft launch crash on windows 10

Hello,

• What is the exact error message when the Minecraft game crashes?
    You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 is extremely laggy and keeps crashing

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 is extremely laggy and keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Minecraft extremely laggy

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Is Extremely Laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Is Extremely Laggy: Hello everyone, I have this problem where Minecraft Bedrock Edition all of a sudden started lagging a lot regarding frames. This is very weird because I played this edition for so long before and it was absolutely fluid. I've done some digging and I noticed that as soon as I...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Is Extremely Laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Is Extremely Laggy: Hello everyone, I have this problem where Minecraft Bedrock Edition all of a sudden started lagging a lot regarding frames. This is very weird because I played this edition for so long before and it was absolutely fluid. I've done some digging and I noticed that as soon as I...
  4. Windows 11 is extremely laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is extremely laggy: I've been using windows 10 since 2017. My pc used to run quite fast then but suddenly windows 10 became slow and laggy over time. I tried hard reset 2 times but still the slow speed would return in a week after resetting it. Then I tried installing windows 11 on my pc and...
  5. Windows 11 is extremely laggy

Windows 11 is extremely laggy: I've been using windows 10 since 2017. My pc used to run quite fast then but suddenly windows 10 became slow and laggy over time. I tried hard reset 2 times but still the slow speed would return in a week after resetting it. Then I tried installing windows 11 on my pc and...
  6. Minecraft extremely laggy with a reasonably capable computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft extremely laggy with a reasonably capable computer: Hello.I own a very decent computer, with a GTX 1080, an i7 6800k and 16gb of RAM. I've played minecraft with this PC since arround 2018-2019 and was always fine, but suddenly now it became unplayable. It runs at 1 fps all the time, you can even feel the lag at the menu where...
  7. Games & Windows Extremely Laggy/Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games & Windows Extremely Laggy/Not Working: So pretty much here's the story I took down my PC in mid October 2019 to focus on school, sports, and other ****. Since Corona has taken over the world and my boredom, I decided to put it back up. First, I opened everything up and cleaned out most of the dust, then...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 keeps on crashing: Hello I installed Minecraft Windows 10 a few days ago. It was working fine, but after a few days, the game automatically starts to crash. I checked for any Windows updates or Minecraft updates but nothing showed up. Please help me fix this issue. I am also not an insider....
  9. Minecraft keeps crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft keeps crashing on Windows 10: A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Below is the crash file: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000005fabec16,...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition is extremely laggy

Minecraft Windows 10 edition is extremely laggy: Just got a new computer and is almost 4 times the size of my last one which could never run games at all due to it being a work computer that was a hand-me-down from my dad. It could run games at a very high pace and when I got it I immediately started playing Minecraft. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft super laggy windows 10

2. why is minecraft windows ten so laggy

3. windows 10 minecraft super laggy on startup