Windows 10: Minecraft Hasn't been Responding

Discus and support Minecraft Hasn't been Responding in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having a Issue with versions of minecraft within 1.8 - 1.10 (I haven't tested any of the other versions) The issue that I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Starbuxk, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Starbuxk Win User

Minecraft Hasn't been Responding

Hello,

I have been having a Issue with versions of minecraft within 1.8 - 1.10 (I haven't tested any of the other versions)

The issue that I have been having is, whenever I load the version I always go into the main screen but then it goes Not Responding

The only fix I have had to this was using a Forge download but I been wanting to get this fix

Here is a screenshot of this issue https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/9905c6e0dea2c0ce99f016fec67671d6-png.jpg

As you can see its my minecraft loading but right before I can click anything, it goes to Not Responding.

I have just tried redownloading and playing, but that did not work as well.

https://gyazo.com/451fd261af91a85d0fd90b5daefbcde3 This is what happened when I redownloaded Minecraft then download 1.9

Please help xD

:)

Starbuxk, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Minecraft not responding when loading mods Minecraft Hasn't been Responding :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 30, 2018
  4. MewYT3 Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition Not Responding!

When I run Minecraft it won't respond, I tried reinstalling it and it didn't work and I tried a new version of java and nothing worked. Please, help me I really want to play Minecraft.

MewYT3, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Minecraft Hasn't been Responding - Similar Threads - Minecraft Hasn't been

2. Why hasn't it been made easier for people who own Minecraft Java to download it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why hasn't it been made easier for people who own Minecraft Java to download it?: The process to re-download Minecraft Java for people who own it needs to be streamlined. Extremely hard to figure out and probably funnels a lot of people into re-buying. Is this intentional?See this thread or the multitudes like it:...
  3. Why hasn't it been made easier for people who own Minecraft Java to download it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why hasn't it been made easier for people who own Minecraft Java to download it?: The process to re-download Minecraft Java for people who own it needs to be streamlined. Extremely hard to figure out and probably funnels a lot of people into re-buying. Is this intentional?See this thread or the multitudes like it:...
  4. Minecraft Launcher not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher not responding: Hello, So I just bought a new laptop and I bought Minecraft Java edition. Well that was about two weeks ago, and recently I was cleaning out old files and i accidently deleted all my Minecraft folders and me being stupid, I deleted all the files in the recycling bin. Well I...
  5. Laptop hasn't been working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop hasn't been working: For the whole day today I haven't been able to use my laptop. Sometimes it wouldn't start up and sometimes it would start up but would freeze. I have tried restarting it multiple times but it hasn't helped. submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7 [link] [comments]...
  6. So why hasn't this been fixed yet??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So why hasn't this been fixed yet??: The Photos app literally has a memory leak. Open it, let it sit and bam, it'll quickly eat up your RAM after some waiting. This has been reported 2 years ago. Wtf? submitted by /u/XCuteManlinessMLGX [link] [comments]...
  7. Minecraft Launcher not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Launcher not responding: My Minecraft hasn't been working for the past year now, but I recently have wanted to get back into the game. However, after I click play game in the launcher, Minecraft immediately crashes and responds with "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working" Any help would...
  8. Minecraft 1.13 not responding?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1.13 not responding?: I have recently downloaded the 1.13 version of Minecraft and I've experienced a problem as when it opens It's stuck on the menu not responding. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling already but that didn't seem to work. Older versions still work though. If this...
  9. Minecraft is not Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft is not Responding: I have tried to play Minecraft, but after a weird effect, my game crashes... Now I didn't notice anything unusual until I realized whenever I started Minecraft after that, it would open and do its stuff, but when it would have the main menu, it would freeze then not...
  10. Why Hasn't This Feature Been Implemented Yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Hasn't This Feature Been Implemented Yet?: Please somebody tell Microsoft about this feature, even though it is no longer 'considered' as a very high priority, yet does happen from time to time on rare occasions: Explorer.exe crashes and your File Explorer windows that were open, all vanish. (All your programs stay...