Windows 10: Minecraft Hour of Code 2016 Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Hour of Code 2016 Edition in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What could you learn in one hour? A little maths? A smattering of English? Some “science”? Nothing of significance, basically. That’s why you should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft Hour of Code 2016 Edition

Source: Got time to spare? Try our Hour of Code 2016 Edition!

Brink, Nov 14, 2016
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 4, 2016
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code stolen

so i haven't played minecraft in quite a long time and my friend said that if i own minecraft java edition that i can get minecraft windows 10 edition for free. so i went to the store to redeem my code and it says it was already redeemed on 27
    February, 2016

this was not me and now i cant get windows 10 for free is there anything i might be able to do to fix this?

if so what?

thx for your response

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

NelsonVega1213, Dec 4, 2016
  4. Minecraft Hour of Code 2016 Edition

Redeeming minecraft windows 10 edition on xbox

About a year ago i bought minecraft java edition and it came with a code for minecraft windows 10 edition. Is it possible to redeem the code on an xbox 1?

LeviRechner, Dec 4, 2016
Thema:

Minecraft Hour of Code 2016 Edition

1. Minecraft Hour of Code 2016 Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Hour Code

2. Recover Minecraft Bedrock Edition code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Minecraft Bedrock Edition code: I bought Minecraft Java edition years ago, i later received a code in my mojang account to redeem the minecraft bedrock edition. i redeem that code in my brother´s account by accident, played a while and then i had some issues with my PC and i could not play it again. Now i...
  3. Recover Minecraft Bedrock Edition code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Minecraft Bedrock Edition code: I bought Minecraft Java edition years ago, i later received a code in my mojang account to redeem the minecraft bedrock edition. i redeem that code in my brother´s account by accident, played a while and then i had some issues with my PC and i could not play it again. Now i...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016: This was my key: KRDHJ-C4GMW-GTVWF-GVX2T-YQXKZ [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I do not have the game even though I should already have it. I remember playing it on Windows 10 on a different computer as Mr Bovard with my Xbox live account shown above. It upsets...
  5. Code for Minecraft Java Edition

Code for Minecraft Java Edition: My problem is that I can't redeem a code because I was never given one and when I go to the Microsoft Store to play RTX it says I have to buy it. I bought this Minecraft in 2014-2015. I have looked and seen other Q&A but I can't exactly solve my problem....
  6. Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Bedrock edition code: I have seen a lot of posts about people not being able to find their redemption code and I have not been able to find mine as well. I purchased it in 2016 so I know that should not be a problem. Any help finding where this code would be? [ATTACH]...
  7. Request Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code with Java Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code with Java Edition?: Hello, i have now learned from several sources that you can request a free code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with a Minecraft Java Edition Now I want to play with a friend who plays Minecraft via the Nintendo Switch. My problem: I cannot find any information on how...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with no code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with no code: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition in August of 2016, and heard that you can get a free version of Minecraft if your account was created before sometime in 2018. So I listened to where a video told me to go to do just that, and the person in the video said there was supposed to...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code Not Appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code Not Appearing: So I've been trying to Redeem a code for my minecraft bedrock edition for a while now. I recently read that there should be a button on the redeem section on my account to redeem my version of the game but it only let me redeem my java edition game which I already have...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code: I bought the game mine craft during a period of time in which bedrock codes were being given free. Now that I want to redeem such code, it appears that they have "run out" Upon looking at some different threads an FAQ's I am to understand that these codes are still given out...