Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help

Discus and support Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For a few weeks now i've been having a problem playing Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Every few min-sec it would freeze and then eventually crash making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Game champ 02, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:22 PM.

1. Game champ 02 Win User

For a few weeks now i've been having a problem playing Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Every few min-sec it would freeze and then eventually crash making it unplayable. I've noticed today it only happens when i'm signed in to Xbox Live on it.

:)

Game champ 02, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:22 PM
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. Easy Rhino Win User
    all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

4. KingK9 Win User

Minecraft is crashing on startup

I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but recently I tried to launch it and it crashing while instantly, and says "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary is not responding," and prompts me to close the program or wait for the program to respond. If I try to launch
    it for the first time since I've started up my computer, it crashes at the Mojang screen, but every time I try to launch it afterward, it makes it to the Minecraft main screen, then it freezes and says it's not responding when I click on anything and I have
    to close it. The launcher is detecting that Minecraft crashed because it says we're sorry for the inconvenience. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft, and I have tried to mess with the launcher setting and nothing will work. I looked at a question
    from 3 years ago about the same problem, but everything was probably outdated because I tried to follow the steps and some programs weren't there and other problems, too. So I'm not sure what to do now. I'm playing on the newest Minecraft update for Windows

Edit: I also tried downloading other launchers for Minecraft like Technic and Twitch, but it seems that it doesn't matter what I launch it through, it crashes the same way with the same error message.

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games

Thema:

1. Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help - Similar Threads - Minecraft Freezing Crashing

2. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green-gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/1cfd39dd-64b2-4a25-9548-8d95ac4d6255
  3. Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help: every time i log on windows tries to set up pin, but i don't want pin! any help would be appreciated. thanks, ~Matt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-asks-me-to-set-up-pin-every-time-i-log/e1fe6901-0fe1-40d1-a990-5460f7ba6f23"
  4. Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.: I was going to print something for someone on another computer which recently updated from v. 1511 to v. 1803, but the printer was not listed so I attempted to add it. First, I tried the normal method, of adding the printer through the Settings app. However, I was immediately...
  5. RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...: This is a reply/resolution to feedback that I had submitted a while back, that I had for over a year of trying to install the latest updates of Windows 10, and the issues i was having, My suggestion is that the Microsoft team really needs to look into this issue, and try to...
  6. Crashed Firefox

Crashed Firefox: How can I retrieve above pl? I postponed Firefox update and now can't get into my other Windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/crashed-firefox/7c9d4324-72b0-491e-bacc-a47b32b2d3b4
  7. Computer will constantly freeze at second windows boot wheel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer will constantly freeze at second windows boot wheel: I'm beyond frustrated and I've run out of patience and ideas on how to fix this I apologize in advance for the long wall of text you're about to read but I'm at my wits end and I'm all out of ideas on how to fix this issue as I've tried literally every fix available both on...
  8. Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help

Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help: I apologize for the long post... just want to thoroughly explain my problem. So after some recent problems I figured i would just reinstall windows directly to 1803 edition. I used the official windows USB that i bought a while to format my hard drive and reinstall. It...
  9. will microsft be able to help me locate my laptop trough the mac address and or serial number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    will microsft be able to help me locate my laptop trough the mac address and or serial number: if i have the serial number of mylaptop would microsoft be able or help me locate my computer even if they factory reset the laptop the serial number cant changed and that is something that microsoft collects ?>...
  10. Windows 10 crashes every few days

Windows 10 crashes every few days: Hi I have this issue since April now. Windows 10 randomly crashes every few days. I have now changed 4 hdd's sent the ram for replacement, and have also sent the motherboard for tests. Wondering if anyone had similar problems. I.have Asus Z170a motherboard and 16gb ram...