Windows 10: Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help

Discus and support Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For a few weeks now i've been having a problem playing Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Every few min-sec it would freeze and then eventually crash making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Game champ 02, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help

For a few weeks now i've been having a problem playing Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Every few min-sec it would freeze and then eventually crash making it unplayable. I've noticed today it only happens when i'm signed in to Xbox Live on it.

:)

Game champ 02, Aug 10, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 10, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 10, 2018
  4. KingK9 Win User

Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help

Minecraft is crashing on startup

I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but recently I tried to launch it and it crashing while instantly, and says "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary is not responding," and prompts me to close the program or wait for the program to respond. If I try to launch
    it for the first time since I've started up my computer, it crashes at the Mojang screen, but every time I try to launch it afterward, it makes it to the Minecraft main screen, then it freezes and says it's not responding when I click on anything and I have
    to close it. The launcher is detecting that Minecraft crashed because it says we're sorry for the inconvenience. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft, and I have tried to mess with the launcher setting and nothing will work. I looked at a question
    from 3 years ago about the same problem, but everything was probably outdated because I tried to follow the steps and some programs weren't there and other problems, too. So I'm not sure what to do now. I'm playing on the newest Minecraft update for Windows

Edit: I also tried downloading other launchers for Minecraft like Technic and Twitch, but it seems that it doesn't matter what I launch it through, it crashes the same way with the same error message.

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games

KingK9, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help

1. Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help - Similar Threads - Minecraft Freezing Crashing

2. Help with PC crashes/freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with PC crashes/freezes: So my pc has a few problems and I can't figure out what it is.At random times my pc freezes and doesn't unfreeze. Sometimes I still hear sound and can still input something via keyboard, and sometimes I can't.Also rarely it crashes with a BSOD, but it seems like the error...
  3. Help with PC crashes/freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with PC crashes/freezes: So my pc has a few problems and I can't figure out what it is.At random times my pc freezes and doesn't unfreeze. Sometimes I still hear sound and can still input something via keyboard, and sometimes I can't.Also rarely it crashes with a BSOD, but it seems like the error...
  4. Help with PC crashes/freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes: Today I was playing Minecraft and saw that the game crashed. When it happened i saw the Windows 7 theme. It was pretty weird. By the way the picture is not edited. I swear....
  6. Minecraft crashes

Minecraft crashes: Today I was playing Minecraft and saw that the game crashed. When it happened i saw the Windows 7 theme. It was pretty weird. By the way the picture is not edited. I swear....
  7. Minecraft keeps crashing or freezing on Windows 11/10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft keeps crashing or freezing on Windows 11/10 PC: [ATTACH]There have been reports by some PC gamers, of the issue whereby they can successfully launch the Minecraft game on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, but as soon as they try to join a Minecraft World or server, the game crashes. This post provides the most...
  8. Minecraft Crash

Minecraft Crash: Hi,I tried dedicating more memory to minecraft, 2 G to be exact, and the game keeps crashing with this message.# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x686a2ce9, pid=3248, tid=9120 # # JRE version:...
  9. Minecraft crash

Minecraft crash: Bedrock Minecraft on Win 10 cashes at startup EVERY TIME. I have now not been able to play it for 2 days. Sometimes it crashes right after launch, the rest of the time it gets to the part where it shows the nether world, but it ALWAYS closes before the Play etc options...
  10. Minecraft Crash

Minecraft Crash: My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Start Crash instandly what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-crash/f995bf44-f79a-48f7-a274-7f5fd8aa157d