Windows 10: Minecraft: 'Lack of updated graphics drivers'

Discus and support Minecraft: 'Lack of updated graphics drivers' in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, It is about the game 'Minecraft'. It happens that when I try to start the game, I get an error saying that I have to update the graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ImKennyG, Jul 5, 2018.

1. ImKennyG Win User

Minecraft: 'Lack of updated graphics drivers'

Hi,

It is about the game 'Minecraft'. It happens that when I try to start the game, I get an error saying that I have to update the graphics drivers, but the problem is that when I search for updates, Windows tells me that there are no updates and that all the graphics drivers are updated.

I tried the compatibility mode, I tried to increase hardware acceleration, and other things.

About two years ago I updated from 'Windows 7 Home' to 'Windows 10 Home'. This is the basic information of my computer:

- Windows Edition:

Windows 10 Home

© 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

- System:

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU E3400 @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 2,00 GB

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64 processor

Pencil and touch input: Touch or handwriting input is not available for this screen

- Computer:

Brand: eMachines

Model: EL1850G

Rating: 100-127/220-240Vac, 6/3A, 60/50Hz

I hope you can help me, and I will be grateful for whoever tries to help me.

:)

ImKennyG, Jul 5, 2018
  2. ImKennyG Win User

Hi,

It is about the game 'Minecraft'. It happens that when I try to start the game, I get an error saying that I have to update the graphics drivers, but the problem is that when I search for updates, Windows tells me that there are no updates and that all
    the graphics drivers are updated.

I tried the compatibility mode, I tried to increase hardware acceleration, and other things.

About two years ago I updated from 'Windows 7 Home' to 'Windows 10 Home'. This is the basic information of my computer:

- Windows Edition:

Windows 10 Home

© 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

- System:

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU E3400 @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 2,00 GB

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64 processor

Pencil and touch input: Touch or handwriting input is not available for this screen

- Computer:

Brand: eMachines

Model: EL1850G

Rating: 100-127/220-240Vac, 6/3A, 60/50Hz

I hope you can help me, and I will be grateful for whoever tries to help me.

ImKennyG, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Minecraft not working in Windows 10 asking to update drivers

Hi Emma,

As you are unable to play Minecraft after updating the drivers, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store or are you using media?
    • What is the complete error message/code?

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer website and check if the Graphic/Display drivers are available for Windows 10. If not, then download the latest drivers available and install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the driver from the manufacturer website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Manny1977 Win User

Minecraft giving me lack of updated drivers

when I updated to windows 10 on july 30 I tried to run my minecraft and it kept poping up with an error "Lack of updated drivers" Then I went to intel to see if there is any updates and it says mine is up to date so something on mc is preventing me to
    run mc... gyazo Of my directx?:
    Screenshot - c6ed8e1dfb450c63e2a5e281244c5f3e - Gyazo

Gyazo Of the error

Screenshot - 53605aecc2abfa270bc794fad70fd5e9 - Gyazo

Is there a fix for this I want to be able to play mc again Minecraft: 'Lack of updated graphics drivers' :(

Manny1977, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Minecraft: 'Lack of updated graphics drivers' - Similar Threads - Minecraft 'Lack updated

2. graphics driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphics driver updates: Are there any available driver updates for my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-driver-updates/417fd5f7-5670-4dac-8506-d584e97e84ac
  3. graphics driver updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    graphics driver updates: Are there any available driver updates for my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-driver-updates/417fd5f7-5670-4dac-8506-d584e97e84ac
  4. graphic driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphic driver update: I'm asked to update graphic drivers with "OPENGL3.1 or higher" in order to run zwift app on my PC. However, I'm struggling to find something to install which fits my Window 10. Can you give advise? Best regards Rune...
  5. Lack of graphics on windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lack of graphics on windows: After the last windows update the graphics seems to have gone to minimum. Startup screen is white, all text is in a white box with black line round it, date and time are missing from bottom right of screen, all open windows tabs are white. Went to windows help who told me to...
  6. Graphics driver update

Graphics driver update: Every time I do a windows update my driver version goes back to version 15 2015 version and then I have to manually update my driver again. I have an AMD driver. Is it possible to prevent windows update from changing my driver version?...
  7. graphics driver update

graphics driver update: how do I update my graphics driver on windows 10 64 base acer laptop so I can run droid4x https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-driver-update/7075e66a-5332-468e-8300-225647cb510d
  8. Updating graphics driver

Updating graphics driver: How do I update Windows 10 graphics driver from 23.21.13.9125 to 24.21.13.9924? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-graphics-driver/19329e05-e070-446c-aec2-b3823b5fd277
  9. Printer driver lacks functionality

Printer driver lacks functionality: I'm using an Epson printer (Workforce WF-3640). When I open Printer Preferences, I'm presented with a very limited set of options. I'm not sure how long ago this changed, but I do recall that I had full set of options at one stage. For example, I used to be able to select...
  10. MSI Graphic Cards & Lack of Humanity

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    MSI Graphic Cards & Lack of Humanity: MSI can go to hell and back. I have wasted so much time trying to both speak to a human and leave a message/email etc I give up. Their web site has to be the worst on the planet to use. I wanted to ask a technical question about why Live Update is incompatible with my windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lack of updated graphis drives minecraft

2. minecraft lack of updated drivers