Windows 10: Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality

Discus and support Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With the latest Minecraft update, released today, Windows 10 players can now strap on a headset and craft, explore and survive in three whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality

Source: Minecraft now on Windows Mixed Reality! | Minecraft

:)

Brink, Nov 20, 2017

2. Lenovo explorer WMR black screen

Hi,

Windows Mixed Reality is now available in Windows 10, it combines the thrill of virtual reality mixed with augmented reality in gaming, travel & streaming. To troubleshoot your issue, we recommend running the

Windows Mixed Reality PC Check
    . This app is the best way to make sure your PC is ready to run Windows Mixed Reality.

Also, you can check the following links:

Windows Mixed Reality Setup FAQ

Minimum PC hardware guidelines

Update us on the result.

Marvelos Reg, Nov 20, 2017
  3. Mixed Reality Portal not loading

We appreciate your response. For now, the Mixed Reality Portal is only available with the Windows Creators Update for Windows Insider. In order to ensure which Windows build you have, you can follow these steps:

• Windows + R.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

Once you've determined your build and have successfully installed the Windows 10 Creators Update, you may experience the new feautures offered by the update.

The Mixed Reality Portal may be greyed out because you havn't attached the immersive headset yet. Nevertheless, you can test mixed reality apps on your PC without a Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset by using the
    Windows Mixed Reality simulator.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Jezhel Uga, Nov 20, 2017
Thema:

Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality

1. Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality - Similar Threads - Minecraft available Mixed

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. windows mix reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mix reality: my HP mix reality headset showing black screen. I got this problem for 6 month . Alredy tried all the solution online and still black screen. and it work just fine before....
  5. windows mix reality

windows mix reality: my HP mix reality headset showing black screen. I got this problem for 6 month . Alredy tried all the solution online and still black screen. and it work just fine before....
  6. windows mixed reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mixed reality: Nvidia mx150 is supported for windows mixed reality but mx250 isn't why? need help at this.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mixed-reality/b69248fb-657c-4515-9425-2fb71d300996
  7. Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality: When I am playing in the Windows Mixed Reality portal it will just stop displaying in the headset and keep displaying on the PC. 64 Bit Windows 10 Pro with 32GB Ram. NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Video Card. Not sure what to do to fix this. My first thought is a video card with...
  8. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  9. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  10. Power BI for Mixed Reality app now available in Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Power BI for Mixed Reality app now available in Preview: Today, we are happy to announce the preview of the Power BI for Mixed Reality app! In today’s digitally transformed world, data is everywhere. Everybody in an organization, including first line task workers and service engineers, uses data every day to get insights and...