Windows 10: Minecraft snapshot 16w50a patch

Discus and support Minecraft snapshot 16w50a patch in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are happy to introduce the first (and final?) snapshot of Minecraft 1.11.1!!!!11oneone! This patch is mainly focused on fixing more bugs, but also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft snapshot 16w50a patch

Source: Minecraft snapshot 16w50a

:)

Brink, Dec 14, 2016

2. Show Traffic on your Maps applications

Sorry guys, ist this patch for application maps or application drive??

Snapshot is from drive application but topics says maps application, I'm confused

venturi---01, Dec 14, 2016
  3. Andrew P Jones, Dec 14, 2016
Thema:

Minecraft snapshot 16w50a patch

1. Minecraft snapshot 16w50a patch - Similar Threads - Minecraft snapshot 16w50a

2. ntfs and windows snapshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntfs and windows snapshots: Good day to you all! Recently a question arose about how in windows 10 organized the moment of creating snapshots of the file system. In common parlance - shadow copies. Of course, under non-server versions of the OS it is called "system restore", but the essence is the same....
  3. Snapshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapshots: How can I take a snapshot trough the computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snapshots/335dfbb3-5214-482d-b17a-0e8f26347dde
  4. Snapshots

Snapshots: How can I take a snapshot trough the computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snapshots/335dfbb3-5214-482d-b17a-0e8f26347dde
  5. Snapshots

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Retrieve VLC Snapshots

Retrieve VLC Snapshots: A few months ago I went from Win 7 to Win 10. This is the first time I've tried to take snapshots using the new system. Now, after I finished taking the video snapshots I searched for the folder shown every time I took a pic only to find that "Snapshots" is just a white box...
  7. The Appearance of a SnapShot Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Appearance of a SnapShot Folder: Hi Guys, I was doing some house-keeping when I discovered a SnapShot folder in the Temp folder of ProgramData please refer to the image below [ATTACH] This SnapShot folder contains a combination of files with .buf and .idx extensions which, according to the Internet, are...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Snapshot/Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Snapshot/Beta: A while back I enabled snapshots/betas for Minecraft Windows 10. I know for sure it didn't make me go through Xbox Insider because I'm under 18. Now I want to play the latest release of Minecraft, not the beta, on Windows 10 and I can't. Everywhere says to go through Xbox...
  9. Minecraft 1.13 Snapshot Freezing on game start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1.13 Snapshot Freezing on game start: I've seen other posts about MC being on Windows forums, so i feel this is appropriate to post here. When I try and start my minecraft 1.13 Snapshot18w45a the game just freezes on the loading screen with the mojang logo. Vanilla minecraft 1.13 works fine, and the snapshot was...
  10. New Minecraft snapshot 16w40a

in Windows 10 News
    New Minecraft snapshot 16w40a: It’s time for a charming bug fix snapshot! And this snapshot includes… Notable changes: Fixed bugs introduced in the previous snapshot Added bugs to fix in next snapshot Bugs fixed in 16w40a: [Bug MC-3352] - Arrows fired into a repeater / comparator / jukebox /...