Windows 10: Minecraft Spooky Bundle comes to Console Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Spooky Bundle comes to Console Edition in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; sQtOJ3hhnjo Yeah, I know: Halloweek isn’t actually a word. But hopefully this horrifying misuse of language is unsettling enough to get you in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft Spooky Bundle comes to Console Edition

Source: Halloweek begins as Spooky Bundle haunts consoles!

:)

Brink, Oct 24, 2016

2. Gaming ( xbox one )

Are you guys still going to be making the Xbox one special edition quantum break bundle console for 2016 Christmas? Because I really want one for Christmas, the special edition quantum break bundle console.

JonathanRocha 981, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Minecraft

The game license is already associated to your account upon purchase. This means that your Xbox profile owns the license of Minecraft: Java Edition and there's no need to transfer the license. However, the Xbox One console doesn't support Minecraft: Java
    Edition. There's a different game version created for an Xbox One console. You may get the Xbox One version on this

link

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'd be glad to answer your queries.

Catherine Cus., Oct 24, 2016
Thema:

Minecraft Spooky Bundle comes to Console Edition

1. Minecraft Spooky Bundle comes to Console Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Spooky Bundle

2. Minecraft Bundle Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bundle Problem: So I was told that you can get minecraft bedrock/java as long as you have one version already, which is true. I have bedrock and I should be able to get java for free, but on the minecraft launcher it gives me and link to go to and above it says "Click get to redeem". When I...
  3. Minecraft Bundle Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bundle Problem: So I was told that you can get minecraft bedrock/java as long as you have one version already, which is true. I have bedrock and I should be able to get java for free, but on the minecraft launcher it gives me and link to go to and above it says "Click get to redeem". When I...
  4. Minecraft bundle

Minecraft bundle: Greetings , I have recently purchased Minecraft bedrock edition . As of now , I should have been able to redeem Minecraft java edition , but I am unable to . When i run the launcher , the pop up message says that I should redeem Minecraft java edition for free as I own...
  5. Minecraft bundle

Minecraft bundle: Greetings , I have recently purchased Minecraft bedrock edition . As of now , I should have been able to redeem Minecraft java edition , but I am unable to . When i run the launcher , the pop up message says that I should redeem Minecraft java edition for free as I own...
  6. Minecraft bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Minecraft bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Minecraft bundle

9. Minecraft bundle

10. Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle: Hey, I bought the Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle I received everything besides the 700 Minecoins. I did everything it said to claim the 700 Minecoins but I still did not receive it. is there anything I can do about this or can someone help me?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft spooky bundle