Windows 10: Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections

Discus and support Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This concerns Crossplay over LAN. Windows Firewall on my PC seems to stop my friend from joining my world. He's on xbox. I can easily join his world... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Runnerbean, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections

This concerns Crossplay over LAN.

Windows Firewall on my PC seems to stop my friend from joining my world. He's on xbox. I can easily join his world when the Xbox is the Host but when my PC is host he cant join me because Firewall is blocking it.

If I disable Firewall, he gets in to my world. However, I feel vulnerable so how can I allow his xbox through my Firewall without having to disable it?

Is Minecraft Windows 10 Edition using a special Port that I have to open?

I'm on Windows latest Falls Creator Update (FCU). I didn't have this problem before this update so maybe Firewall got a bit stricter.

:)

Runnerbean, Nov 6, 2017

2. Windows 10 slows down on Minecraft PC

Thanks for the reply.

I have downloaded it through the Minecraft website. However, when playing on W10 Edition Beta (the Windows Store version) it's snappy.

I don't want to play the W10 edition though, as the official one has more features.

Is there a way to speed the PC edition up?

Thanks

alexei.solonari, Nov 6, 2017
  3. ZombYT Win User
    A Glitch

I know this is a glitch and I am not exactly reporting about it, but my mom had a windows 10 laptop and so I thought why not download Minecraft for windows 10 as I had Minecraft Mac, so I downloaded but then I got windows 10 installed on my Mac and the
    first thing I thought of was redownloading w10 edition of Minecraft and I signed to my account into the store but then I saw I had to pay for Minecraft W10 edition again! I knew for a fact that we could redownload through the store as I had once did it on
    my mom's laptop! Pls help me with this and tell me if there is anything I could do.

ZombYT, Nov 6, 2017
Thema:

Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections

1. Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections - Similar Threads - Minecraft W10 Edition

2. Minecraft W10 Edition Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft W10 Edition Error: "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"Hello, I was able to play Minecraft W10 on my PC because I purchased Minecraft on my Xbox years before....
  3. Unable to connect to Minecraft Java Edition LAN World while on the same wifi network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Minecraft Java Edition LAN World while on the same wifi network.: Hi,Both my sons used to be able to connect their own laptops to their Minecraft Java Edition LAN World in order to play together. They were logged in to the same wifi network at home. They each have separate Minecraft accounts. However, after installing a network printer and...
  4. Cannot sign into Minecraft W10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Minecraft W10 edition: I have not been able to sign into my Minecraft account, Windows 10 edition. It gives error code: -9.I am able to access my Minecraft account from my Switch and XB One. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail. I also signed out of all other devices. Any help would...
  5. Minecraft w10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft w10: I did not allow Minecraft on my windows 10 pc to so something when I was setting it up and now it wont let me join multiplayer servers, any way I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-w10/84bf7521-3985-4df5-bead-c23c16d0ef95
  6. LAN connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN connection: On my LAN there are two computers, mine and my spouses. We use special software that uses a shared data file kept on my system. When my spouse want to start her software using the data file on my system, we often get a message saying the data file is not available....
  7. Minecraft LAN games - Unable to Connect errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft LAN games - Unable to Connect errors.: We have 5 computers in the house: Mom PC Dad PC Son PC Daughter Laptop Dad Laptop We get intermittent periods days and weeks where some computers can't connect to worlds on other computers. Other times it's fine. We can always connect to worlds on Son PC and...
  8. Minecraft Lan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lan: I am trying to make a world on my PC Bedrock/win10 edition and then join the world from my switch so my 5 year old can play with me. I can't get the LAN world to show up on either device tried making it on PC and a different one of Switch to join from PC Any advice on how...
  9. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition: I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would give me a link to buy...
  10. Minecraft w10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft w10 edition: Hi, im not sure where i have to ask for this, so im posting it here. If i bought minecraft java edition from mojang site, should i receive free copy of windows 10 edition (bedrock)?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lan minecraft w10