Windows 10: Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections

Discus and support Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This concerns Crossplay over LAN. Windows Firewall on my PC seems to stop my friend from joining my world. He's on xbox. I can easily join his world... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Runnerbean, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections

This concerns Crossplay over LAN.

Windows Firewall on my PC seems to stop my friend from joining my world. He's on xbox. I can easily join his world when the Xbox is the Host but when my PC is host he cant join me because Firewall is blocking it.

If I disable Firewall, he gets in to my world. However, I feel vulnerable so how can I allow his xbox through my Firewall without having to disable it?

Is Minecraft Windows 10 Edition using a special Port that I have to open?

I'm on Windows latest Falls Creator Update (FCU). I didn't have this problem before this update so maybe Firewall got a bit stricter.

:)

Runnerbean, Nov 6, 2017

2. Windows 10 slows down on Minecraft PC

Thanks for the reply.

I have downloaded it through the Minecraft website. However, when playing on W10 Edition Beta (the Windows Store version) it's snappy.

I don't want to play the W10 edition though, as the official one has more features.

Is there a way to speed the PC edition up?

Thanks

alexei.solonari, Nov 6, 2017
  3. ZombYT Win User
    A Glitch

I know this is a glitch and I am not exactly reporting about it, but my mom had a windows 10 laptop and so I thought why not download Minecraft for windows 10 as I had Minecraft Mac, so I downloaded but then I got windows 10 installed on my Mac and the
    first thing I thought of was redownloading w10 edition of Minecraft and I signed to my account into the store but then I saw I had to pay for Minecraft W10 edition again! I knew for a fact that we could redownload through the store as I had once did it on
    my mom's laptop! Pls help me with this and tell me if there is anything I could do.

ZombYT, Nov 6, 2017
Thema:

Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections

1. Minecraft W10 Edition - LAN Connections - Similar Threads - Minecraft W10 Edition

2. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition: I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would give me a link to buy...
  3. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock edition: i bought minecraft java edition a WHILE back, back when you got Windows 10 minecraft for free, ive tried redeeming the code but it wont redeem the code... ive called like 4 times seeking a REAL PERSON to talk to.. it would be so amazing if a real person can answer me and...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable To Connect This Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable To Connect This Server: I want to know what is the problem? Before 5-6months ago i can unable to play with my all friends, but know we can not connect each other. Is this the way of get realm subs. to people? Definitely, yes! I want from you to solve this problem of mine as soon as possible. I don...
  5. Minecraft w10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft w10 edition: Hi, im not sure where i have to ask for this, so im posting it here. If i bought minecraft java edition from mojang site, should i receive free copy of windows 10 edition (bedrock)?...
  6. Home LAN Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home LAN Connection: I have an older desktop PC that mysteriously began changing it's LAN network name all on it's own sometime last night, which causes a loss of network connection and internet access. Hot boot/restart restores the network name to "NETWORK 2" but within and hour or so the...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Unable to connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Unable to connect.: My friend and i recently started a survival game together on v1.9 and it worked well m,ost of the time. but quite often i am simply Unable to connect to world for no obvious reason. I have tried to join on both pc and using pocket edition and both say unable to connect to...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...
  9. porque el minecraft w10 edition esta limitado a 30 fps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    porque el minecraft w10 edition esta limitado a 30 fps?: hola, en si, minecraft me va siempre a 30 fps, no sube, pero si baja, mi pc tiene la potencia suficiente para correrlo a 60 fps, un amigo que tiene una peor que la mia le va a 60 fps, aquí mis componentes -i5 6200U -Intel HD Graphics 520 -4 GB Ram ddr4 -Monitor de 60hz...
  10. Minecraft pocket edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft pocket edition: Hello microsoft, i have a question. Since i play minecraft pocket edition everything was going well. But a few months later i think i am muted For ever. Can you fix this please. Minecraft name: FuzerFlight13 Thank you. Justin Wolfs...