Windows 10: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

Discus and support Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all! I have been looking everywhere for answers to these questions already, but I just can't find ANYTHING about them, so please help! Can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CalFariC, Oct 15, 2015.

1. CalFariC Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

Hello all!

I have been looking everywhere for answers to these questions already, but I just can't find ANYTHING about them, so please help!
    Can I play on my Windows 10 edition of Minecraft with my friend, who's on an Xbox 360 version? (On his Xbox 360) Because I've only ever seen people do it on the Xbox One, but I thought hey, it's Microsoft's flagship console right now so maybe they're just promoting it. Also, would my friend need Xbox live to do so, and how would I go about doing this? Do I need to port forward and make my own server or what?

Thanks in advance *cry

:)

CalFariC, Oct 15, 2015

2. Windows 10 Minecraft to Xbox one Minecraft

Hi,

Cross platform play is for up to five players between pocket edition and Windows 10. You can check the features of the game on this

article

Feel free to provide us a feedback.

Jomari Arc, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Minecraft cross platform

Hi Nick,

The Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition developed for PC only. Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. However, if you have the Xbox One version you need to purchase
    the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to play the game on your computer.

For more information, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 15, 2015
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

Your friend would definitely need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft online. As for cross-play between Windows 10 and Xbox 360, I don't believe that's available yet, but I think it's being worked on.

blackroseMD1, Oct 15, 2015
  5. CalFariC Win User
    Thanks for the reply, do you have a source for your information? Where did you find out about the fact that they're working on it? Please add any links if you have a source! *Smile

CalFariC, Oct 17, 2015
  6. blackroseMD1, Oct 17, 2015
  7. CalFariC Win User
    Hello again, thank you for yet another useful reply! I can confirm that you can play MCPE with MCWindows10Edition, but you must port-forward to create an "external server". Thank you for all you're help! *Biggrin

CalFariC, Oct 17, 2015
  8. vgchat Win User

I can confirm that this is not the case, I've been able to join minecraft servers with the 10 beta edition.

vgchat, Oct 21, 2015
  9. zig117 Win User
    would you like to share how?

zig117, Jan 13, 2016
  10. vgchat Win User
    Sure. Start up minecraft and look at the lower right portion of the window.

Current version is 0.13.1 atm.

So search for current version + minecraft server
    0.13.1 minecraft servers

Enter the information for one and play!

vgchat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Cross

2. Minecraft for windows 10 unable to connect to cross platform worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 unable to connect to cross platform worlds.: I have been having this problem since i downloaded the game and every time i have tried to play i always sit through the same cycle of doing the same solutions that i find online. I just wanna play the game at this point....
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 unable to connect to cross platform worlds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 unable to connect to cross platform worlds.: I have been having this problem since i downloaded the game and every time i have tried to play i always sit through the same cycle of doing the same solutions that i find online. I just wanna play the game at this point....
  4. Minecraft Cross Platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Cross Platform: Hello I am having an issue where my friend and I have friended each other on the Minecraft Windows 10 edition, however he is playing on PS4 and I am playing on PC, while another friend of mine is also playing on PS4. The issue is that I cannot find the world, whenever I...
  5. Store cross platforming

Store cross platforming: Hey. If I buy a game on my laptop for $50 dollars, do I have to pay for it again to play the game with the same account on another device? If it help, I'm wishing to buy Sea of Theives Thanks....
  6. Cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross platform: It is not letting me play with a ps4 player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cross-platform/b3c075e5-13ad-41ae-80ef-a5e9f995a827
  7. Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4

Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4: If I buy minecraft from the microsoft store on windows 10, would i need an xbox live subscription to play it online or would i have to buy a subscription as well?...
  8. minecraft cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft cross platform: when i hit find cross platform friends it says you cant add friends bc of how your microsoft account is set up how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-cross-platform/3bfc842e-4e17-4a1c-a03c-4bdf796361dd
  9. Minecraft cross-platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cross-platform: I am trying to join my friends who are on various platforms on minecraft but an error message pops up reading: 'You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings' I have been...
  10. How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform: How to play minecraft on ps4 with friend on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-minecraft-on-ps4-cross-platform/1804e09c-3ef0-4b96-8543-784e9f88d1b1"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download minecraft cross platform edition for windows

2. minecraft windos 10 cross platform

3. is windows 10 edition cross platform