Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I...

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever we try to connect to each other's worlds through the Xbox app it says "Unable to connect to world". We can play together on a realms server,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elseytd, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Elseytd Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I...

Whenever we try to connect to each other's worlds through the Xbox app it says "Unable to connect to world". We can play together on a realms server, and can join other servers, just not each other.

I've changed my NAT type to open, and port forwarded all the required ports for the Xbox app. Still nothing.

I've tried using a VPN to several different countries but still has the same results.

We are both using Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

We have both uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, no luck.

:)

Elseytd, Aug 26, 2018

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Whenever I try to join my friends world (we are on different networks) I can't join. It says "Unable to connect to world." I make sure he invites me to his world before I try to join. When I click the Accept button from the invite, it loads up Minecraft
    and says "Generating world Locating server" It does this for about 20 seconds before saying "Unable to connect to world." I can still connect to public multiplayer servers but I can't join his world.

Jayden Smith, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Hey there Ashwin, I'm having problems connecting to my friends world. I have a laptop with minecraft windows 10 edition (i got it from buying minecraft) and she has minecraft pocket edition on an ipad mini, the strange thing was that when i was by her house
    i had no trouble at all connecting to her world I would just open minecraft win 10, click play, click friends then click on her world but ever since i came back to my house i would click play then friends and I would see her world but when i click it to join
    it say locating server and it stays on that screen for long. I've tried closing minecraft and canceling and rejoining but its not helping she even tried inviting me but that didnt work either. Do you have any other solutions?

(sorry for making this so long)

JonathanMangah, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I...

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I...

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Unable

2. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World: Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's only her worlds that have this issue. The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but...
  3. My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.: I play on windows 10 and my friends play on pocket edition. I can join their worlds with no problems. When they try to join my world the get the message that states they are unable to join world. I ensured my multiplayer is turned on. Does anyone else have this problem, and...
  4. My friends can't join my world Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends can't join my world Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I'm having an issue with Xbox live for over 2 years. So basically, My friend can't join my world somehow but I can join theirs. It says "Unable to Connect" for them. We both are Windows 10 and the same version of Minecraft. But, My friends can join my world if I am...
  5. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  6. MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world: I have owned minecraft for a long time now and have had the same problem since I originally got the game. Whenever I try to connect to a friends world on Xbox or switch it says "Connecting To Multiplayer Game" for about 5-25 seconds and then it says "Unable to connect to...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world: Every time I try to join my friend when he is playing on Xbox I get the message saying "unable to connect to world" My NAT type is open I've tried doing the PowerShell command I've uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft (ver. 1.13.1 btw) Please, if anyone has a solution to...
  8. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...
  9. 'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Usually when I join my friend on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, It allows me to click on join, then my screen comes up with GENERATING WORLD for about 20-30 seconds and then comes up with Unable to Connect to world. About a week ago, however, it came up with GENERATING WORLD,...
  10. Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world: I tried cross platform and for the last few months no one can join at all. it always says unable to connect for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-edition-friends-unable-to/a78bb55e-3237-46d2-ad20-e6a195497b9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect to world minecraft 10

2. minecraft windows 10 cant connect to friends

3. minecraft unable to connect to world

4. minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to world,
  5. minecraft bedrock unable to connect to world,
  6. minecraft windows 10 unable to connect,
  7. minecraft windows 10 unable to join world,
  8. minecraft windows 10 cant join friends,
  9. unable to connect to world minecraft bedrock,
  10. unable to connect to world minecraft,
  11. unable to join world on minecraft windows 10,