Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy Setting Problem

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy Setting Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My son has been having problems with his minecraft win10 game trying to do stuff in multiplayer but when he tries to do something it says stuff like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MartialK, Jul 5, 2018.

1. MartialK Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy Setting Problem

My son has been having problems with his minecraft win10 game trying to do stuff in multiplayer but when he tries to do something it says stuff like "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy settings on xbox.com to change this." I looked through his privacy and oline safety settings and made sure he was able to do all of it but none of them helped. Please help.

:)

MartialK, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Joel Vogt Win User

Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hello! I am having the same problem with Minecraft, and my child's account is already set up to allow join multiplayer games, but I get the same error message that the person above is getting. Nothing I do helps.

Thanks!

Joel

Joel Vogt, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hi,

Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To resolve your concern, log in to this

link
    and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save
      button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

Note For the Child accounts, only the
    Parent accounts
    can manage their privacy and online safety settings.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 5, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy Setting Problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft Privacy Setting

2. Problems with my Privacy Settings. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with my Privacy Settings. Windows 10: Since I ran Reset aka System Restore, it feel like I'm having a new problem every day.Today when I powered up my laptop this warning message appeared over my Outlook icon on my bottom horizontal bar:I clicked on it and it said I needed to check my Privacy settings:I went to...
  3. Minecraft Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Privacy settings: So today i downloaded minecraft bedrock edition on my pc but i can't play it because of the privacy settings and i don't know how to change them. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-privacy-settings/f033e9bd-9570-410d-806c-bc3a46ca7723
  4. Minecraft Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Privacy Settings: How can I add friend someone in Minecraft, when it keeps saying I can't because of how my account is set up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-privacy-settings/53dc6e43-2213-4e15-a80c-0f7a10987cfd
  5. Minecraft privacy setting thing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft privacy setting thing?: I just got minecraft bedrock and when i try to join my friends realm it says i cant play multiplayer because of how my accounts set up. I've tried to follow a bunch of tutorial things but they are either out dated or my computer's wierd. Can someone please tell me how i can...
  6. Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft: When I click on play in Minecraft, it says to change the Microsoft account settings to allow multiplayer. What settings exactly must I change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-privacy-settings-in-windows-to-play/0afbb1b1-7ee8-401f-a9e0-3e24090091a7
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings: On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings."...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 privacy settings: I'm trying to join my friends' Minecraft realm, but it says I need to update my privacy settings. I can play on multiplayer servers though. The link it tells me to go to is forever stuck in a load and it brings me nowhere. I am under a family group but I have all privileges....
  9. Minecraft Privacy Settings -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Privacy Settings -: Son cannot play online - getting a privacy issue. Can anyone help resolve? I logged on a unblocked a number of things but still no joy. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-privacy-settings/1e6cff3a-e0ca-4e66-afc5-81de5d242f89
  10. Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms: Hello. A friend sent me an invitation to his realm but I cannot join. It tells me I have to change my privacy settings. However, the "Join multiplayer games" option is already allowed. The only two options that are blocked are "Broadcast gameplay" and "You can create and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows privacy

2. minecraft windows 10 privacy settings

3. minecraft need privay settings

4. how to fix privacy in Minecraft,
  5. change privacy setting on windows 10 to add friends on minecraft,
  6. changing privacy settings to allow minecraft to be played online wibdows 10,
  7. privacy settings for minecraft windows,
  8. how to sort out the privacy settings for windows 10 minecraft realms,
  9. cannot add friends privacy and online settings minecraft windows 10,
  10. minecraft privacy settings error,
  11. review your privacy settings minecraft server for windows,
  12. minecraft cannot add friends privacy setting,
  13. minecraft add friend being blocked by microsoft privacy setting,
  14. minecraft windows 10 can not join server family filter,
  15. cant play online because privacy settings windows 10 minecraft