Windows 10: Minecraft wont install

Discus and support Minecraft wont install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i try to install my minecraft it gets stuck on this and wont work please help [ATTACH] https://gyazo.com/81c3ada44f0f38c3af685d6aebaef67f... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jacob1235615, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Minecraft wont install

jacob1235615, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Tylerp666 Win User

new laptop minecraft wont load

Bought a new laptop, windows 10. cant access the xbox app and minecraft is already installed but it wont open, any help or suggestions appreciated. thanks

Tylerp666, Aug 4, 2018
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft wont install

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft wont install

1. Minecraft wont install - Similar Threads - Minecraft wont install

2. minecraft wont install on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wont install on windows 11: so im having trouble trying to install minecraft on windows 11 as i just got this laptop a couple days ago and i cant find a solution cause i have updated my laptop and i tried updating my drivers and i installed every update optional and required i would give a screenshot...
  3. minecraft wont install on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft wont install on windows 11: so im having trouble trying to install minecraft on windows 11 as i just got this laptop a couple days ago and i cant find a solution cause i have updated my laptop and i tried updating my drivers and i installed every update optional and required i would give a screenshot...
  4. Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: When I press install on Minecraft window 10 edition in the launcher nothing happens, I would love some help since its pissing me off and I haven't found a solution for weeks...
  5. Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: When I press install on Minecraft window 10 edition in the launcher nothing happens, I would love some help since its pissing me off and I haven't found a solution for weeks...
  6. Minecraft for Windows wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows wont install: I got Minecraft for Windows when it was given out to everyone for free, but for some reason it doesn't let me install the game. It says I own the game on the Xbox app as well as the Microsoft store but when I try to download it the error code error: 0x00000001 pops up and...
  7. Minecraft for Windows wont install

Minecraft for Windows wont install: I got Minecraft for Windows when it was given out to everyone for free, but for some reason it doesn't let me install the game. It says I own the game on the Xbox app as well as the Microsoft store but when I try to download it the error code error: 0x00000001 pops up and...
  8. Minecraft forge wont install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft forge wont install: Hi! I recently started trying to get mods for my Minecraft. I was having trouble with it and found a forum on WindowsCentral.com on how to do it but encountered the same error. It says: Java Installation Not Completed There are errors in the following switches:...
  9. minecraft wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft wont install: the store says there is no eligible device for installing minecraft on my pc something it should have ********* said when i tried purchasing it. solution please, thank you...
  10. Minecraft wont let me install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft wont let me install: I just got a new ssd card for my computer to run my games better. I am trying to install minecraft but when I go to click install it is crossed out. So I went into my library and tried to click install but it says that it cannot be used on this device. The install button is...