Windows 10: Mini Pc

Discus and support Mini Pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am looking to get a mini Pc with windows 10 for my living room TV in the 200$ or less range, does not have to be powerful. All i want is to be able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoeShades, Oct 30, 2015.

1. JoeShades Win User

Mini Pc

I am looking to get a mini Pc with windows 10 for my living room TV in the 200$ or less range, does not have to be powerful. All i want is to be able to access my main pc for files, use a web browser. There is the Compu stick but that got not so great reviews. Anyone have some recommendations?

:)

JoeShades, Oct 30, 2015

2. Nokia Ovi Suite for N97 mini?

Hello all,

Today, i tried to download Ovi suite for my N97 mini but only PC Suite software is available for mini. Is that correct?

So for mini, i can only download and use PC Suite?

Any input?

alisampras---01, Oct 30, 2015
  3. pthoppay Win User
    Playlist creation from Mini-SD

Hello,

I am using N73 and have a mini SD disk. I have my music files in the mini SD. How can create a playlist using the files in the mini SD using PC-Suite (and not through the phone).

the music manager in the PC-Suite access the phone memory and not the mini SD disk.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Regards,

Prakash.

pthoppay, Oct 30, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Mini Pc

There are some cube or slim cases that come with a mini-ITX or Micro-ATX (all-in-one) motherboards. This means you get the case, the motherboard and the CPU and you have to add a RAM, a hard disk and a DVD-RW drive. It has onboard graphics, audio and network, so you shouldn't need anything more. Ask your local PC shop. There is no need to make it very powerful, I would choose an average CPU (if there is any choice), 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD and a DVD-RW. I would then install Windows 10 32-bit (you wouldn't see any difference with 64-bit for under 4GB RAM). This would connect to the TV with VGA or HDMI (DVI can be connected to HDMI via an adaptor). For VGA or DVI you would also need an analog 3.5mm mini-jack audio cable from the speakers output to your TV to get the sound. I would then use wireless keyboard and mouse so I can control it from a normal TV viewing distance. If the router is not nearby, I would add a small USB Wi-Fi dongle to connect wirelessly to the internet and that's it!

spapakons, Oct 30, 2015
  5. JoeShades Win User
    Anything that i can just buy? . That is not costing under 200

JoeShades, Oct 30, 2015
  6. All you can buy for this price are only USB-stick PC's or something like that. Consider getting a Android TVBox - it is great too. This or that may fit you as well. Or save some cash and buy a Steam Machine xD They are not very expensive btw.

altproject, Oct 30, 2015
  7. spapakons Win User
    I haven't made the sum, but a cube case with motherboard and CPU is about 70-80€. Add 2GB RAM, 30€, add 500GB hard disk 60€, a DVD-ROM 15€ (or 20€ for a slim model, depending what the cube takes). Adding all these, I don't think you exceed 200€.

spapakons, Oct 30, 2015
  8. strollin Win User

Mini Pc

Look into the Kangaroo, $99 Win 10 computer:

strollin, Oct 30, 2015
  9. spapakons Win User
    Another option is to buy a used/refurbished HTPC or other small factor computer and install Windows 10 there. If it is not more than 5 years old, you shouldn't have any problem.

spapakons, Oct 30, 2015
  10. JoeShades Win User
    Thanks for the replies, I will check out that kangaroo option and others but i am hesitant to buy something with only 2Gb of RAM.

JoeShades, Oct 30, 2015
  11. spapakons Win User
    Make RAM 4GB then. It shouldn't make that too expensive. RAM is cheap.

spapakons, Oct 30, 2015
  12. JoeShades Win User
    JoeShades, Oct 30, 2015
  13. spapakons Win User

Mini Pc

Looks good, but a cube case or mini ATX case could be cheaper to build. Of course they would be larger in size than the HP mini desktop, but if you can hide them under the TV there is no problem.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mini Pc

1. Mini Pc - Similar Threads - Mini

2. Laptop does mini freezes when I switch from APU to GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop does mini freezes when I switch from APU to GPU: Hi, I have AMD Tuf gaming laptop, It has MUX Switch, so basically when I turn on a game it switches from APU to GPU, now I don't have problem when I'm playing the game but when I want to minimize it, the screen freezes for about 10 seconds and then goes on, but It does not...
  3. Laptop does mini freezes when I switch from APU to GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop does mini freezes when I switch from APU to GPU: Hi, I have AMD Tuf gaming laptop, It has MUX Switch, so basically when I turn on a game it switches from APU to GPU, now I don't have problem when I'm playing the game but when I want to minimize it, the screen freezes for about 10 seconds and then goes on, but It does not...
  4. Windows on mac mini

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on mac mini: Hello,i would like to install windows on my Mac mini.I guess I need a dvd with FULL version of WINDOWS.Which version can I buy, please?How to order the DVD or something to be able to install windows on my mac mini, please?Thanks in advance....
  5. Windows on mac mini

Windows on mac mini: Hello,i would like to install windows on my Mac mini.I guess I need a dvd with FULL version of WINDOWS.Which version can I buy, please?How to order the DVD or something to be able to install windows on my mac mini, please?Thanks in advance....
  6. RTX 4080 GPU losing video output, computer locking up mini dump attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RTX 4080 GPU losing video output, computer locking up mini dump attached: Hello, I am experiencing some issues with my computer where my GPU Asus 4080 will lose video output completely, or the video output will become severely distorted. During this time, I can still hear game audio through my speakers but based on sounds, it does not appear that...
  7. RTX 4080 GPU losing video output, computer locking up mini dump attached

RTX 4080 GPU losing video output, computer locking up mini dump attached: Hello, I am experiencing some issues with my computer where my GPU Asus 4080 will lose video output completely, or the video output will become severely distorted. During this time, I can still hear game audio through my speakers but based on sounds, it does not appear that...
  8. Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this: I get BSOD DPC Watchdog error every time I try to record gameplay with obs but can't narrow down a cause.Here's the mini dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XmIDPz69p2FSX8_2FemNjvRCJ30RgHXN/view?usp=drivesdk...
  9. Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this

Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this: I get BSOD DPC Watchdog error every time I try to record gameplay with obs but can't narrow down a cause.Here's the mini dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XmIDPz69p2FSX8_2FemNjvRCJ30RgHXN/view?usp=drivesdk...
  10. error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3: hello so i just bought a m audio keystation mini mk3 and it keeps giving me the error code 43 i read on the internet it needs to be in usb 3.0 what can i do i tryed so many things and it dont work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xvdd scsi miniport

2. xvdd scsi miniport que es