Windows 10: Minimize button greyed out/disabled on some programs

Discus and support Minimize button greyed out/disabled on some programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After i reboot my PC, the minimize button is greyed out or disabled for no reason on some programs. Google does not give me correct results because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by evildog1, Nov 19, 2016.

1. evildog1 Win User

Minimize button greyed out/disabled on some programs

After i reboot my PC, the minimize button is greyed out or disabled for no reason on some programs.
    Google does not give me correct results because it gives me links to Apple sites. I hate Google
    Can someone help me restore minimize button back to normal?

Minimize button greyed out/disabled on some programs [​IMG]

:)

evildog1, Nov 19, 2016
  2. timmarek Win User

Disable button is greyed out when I try to disable a Startup program in task manager

Disable button is greyed out when I try to disable a Startup program in task manager

timmarek, Nov 19, 2016
  3. "Show App Notifications" button Cannot be Toggled on...greyed out

I am using Bitdefender AV Plus as of just recently with Windows 10 upgrade due to poor Defender reviews, and the Bitdefender program greyed out the Show App Notifications button. The program was set to let Bitdefender auto-manage my profiles, and it
    was set to "Game" which greyed out the button, and other things I imagine.

Anyway, I disabled the Auto-manage Profiles option, set my profile to "Standard", and notifications are right back on.

Hope this helps some.

WillyInArizona, Nov 19, 2016
  4. evildog1 Win User

Nevermind. I restart Explorer.exe and problem solved *Smile

evildog1, Nov 20, 2016
Thema:

1. Minimize button greyed out/disabled on some programs - Similar Threads - Minimize button greyed

2. Install button is greyed out for some Apps or Games in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Install button is greyed out for some Apps or Games in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If when you visit the Microsoft Windows Store to download one or more games to your Windows 10 device, but some of the games Install buttons are greyed out, then you’re at the right place for a fix to this [...] This post Install button is greyed out for...
  3. Switch out of S mode- button greyed out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switch out of S mode- button greyed out: [ATTACH] I'm not on any domain and I'm the administrator myself, but I can't find a way to switch out of it...Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-out-of-s-mode-button-greyed-out/51297e86-0b55-42f8-bc36-dadbeba0b2ac"
  4. Maximise button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximise button is greyed out: Hello, I am working on a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop running windows 10. I have installed some software to color calibrate the screen, however I am unable to maximise the start up screen to be able to read the directions. I have tried uninstalling the software, I have...
  5. Maximise button is greyed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maximise button is greyed out: Hello, I am working on a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop running windows 10. I have installed some software to color calibrate the screen, however I am unable to maximise the start up screen to be able to read the directions. I have tried uninstalling the software, I have...
  6. Share button is greyed out in edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Share button is greyed out in edge: Share button is greyed out in edge. please fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-button-is-greyed-out-in-edge/a14f5b47-ed06-4e13-b18b-faaf23a376ab
  7. "Get Started" button in the Windows Insider Program's greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Get Started" button in the Windows Insider Program's greyed out: Hello everyone, As it says in the subject of this topic, I cannot get Insider builds. I've tried changing Group Policies (Telemetry, Insider things etc... using Policy Plus) and also repair installing (by looking at some things). Now I really don't know what to do, have...
  8. Shell:Appsfolder: Some Icons Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shell:Appsfolder: Some Icons Greyed Out: I just upgraded my laptop to 1803 and I've been reviewing all my programs and Apps in Shell:Appsfolder. Some of the Apps icons (e.g. Camera, Calendar & Calculator) are greyed out when large icons or tiles are selected but they display fine when small icons are chosen - see...
  9. Some Icons Greyed Out in Shell:Appsfolder

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Icons Greyed Out in Shell:Appsfolder: I just upgraded my laptop to 1803 and I've been reviewing all my programs and Apps in Shell:Appsfolder. Some of the Apps icons (e.g. Camera, Calendar & Calculator are greyed out when large icons or tiles are selected but they display fine when small icons are chosen - see...
  10. Disabled Real Time Protection - now ON/OFF button greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabled Real Time Protection - now ON/OFF button greyed out: Hi! Some time ago I disabled Windows Real time protection by following some guide I googled. I guess I got annoyed by the fact that it turned itself on all the time so I wanted to permanently disable it. I might have done so by making simple edits in the registry. Wha...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 minimize button greyed out