Windows 10: Minor Bug Lockscreen has black screen for a few secs after resume

Discus and support Minor Bug Lockscreen has black screen for a few secs after resume in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so I have noticed since I have disabled Hybrid Sleep, or it also possible with the Creators update that after I resume from sleep the lock screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Redbatman Win User

Minor Bug Lockscreen has black screen for a few secs after resume

Okay so I have noticed since I have disabled Hybrid Sleep, or it also possible with the Creators update that after I resume from sleep the lock screen will be black for a few secs then it will show my background picture.

Now I don't use a custom lock screen but one of the pre installed windows ones. Has anyone else got this and is there a way I can fix it?

:)

Redbatman, Apr 25, 2017

2. Resume screen after lockscreen ( last few days )

Maybe you should leave Kid's corner on then eh. Minor Bug Lockscreen has black screen for a few secs after resume :D

Paul van der Heu, Apr 25, 2017
  3. Resume screen after lockscreen ( last few days )

This is a known issue after un-installing the beta for the new Live Lockscreen app (which you probably conveniently forgot to mention you did install and then un-install).

A solution for this is to simply enable Kid's Corner, use it, and then disable it again..

Paul van der Heu, Apr 25, 2017
Thema:

Minor Bug Lockscreen has black screen for a few secs after resume

1. Minor Bug Lockscreen has black screen for a few secs after resume - Similar Threads - Minor Bug Lockscreen

2. Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug: I don't know from where this photo came into my laptop, not only that this photo automatically set as my wallpaper on desktop and lock screen frequently when I plug in charger. it has irritated me a lot, even after deleting it comes again. what the hell is this? Kindly...
  3. Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809: Hi everyone, The number of critical preventing bugs even in official RTM ISOs are increasing, unfortunately! Some are minor UI changes that are annoying, because since Windows 98 this was the default behavior. For users who are working with Windows 12 hours per day...
  4. Lockscreen bug that uses music art as lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen bug that uses music art as lockscreen: My lockscreen keeps on using album art from my music files as my lockscreen which i never set.Even when i set my own picture in lockscreen, it somehow reverts back to a new album art when restarted, same goes when choosing window spotlight. It gets annoying....
  5. Video pauses every few sec and slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video pauses every few sec and slow: I had an issue with errors and has MS help me. They ended up removing and replacing my windows. Since that time streaming videos pause every few seconds if I click on a link it sometimes freezes and computer is eay slow loading. Same issue no matter the browser. I have worked...
  6. Display screen blacking out while in use and resuming normal activity for a few minutes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display screen blacking out while in use and resuming normal activity for a few minutes.: While I am using my laptop, the display screen will go completely black with borders. I have not been able to write down what the borders state, but the screen resumes normal activity after a small bit of time....
  7. Screen goes black for a few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black for a few seconds: Occasionally my PC goes all black for several seconds (and for not logical reason) after update to Windows 10 Home, version 1803, OS Build 17134. Doesn't seem to affect anything, but is annoying. Any help would be appreciated. BillyS...
  8. Black screen death a few minutes after working normally

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen death a few minutes after working normally: I've looked at other threads regarding the black-screen issue but my problem seems a little different. Since I installed Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion laptop it boots up OK and I can get as far as my desktop. The taskbar settles in nicely and all seems fine. But if I open...
  9. After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.

in Windows 10 Support
    After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.: Have an issue that I have not encountered before. After the machine resumes from hibernation, it starts to hibernate again right at the log on screen. Then I have to wake it again and it seems ok. Any ideas what setting can be the reason for this? 83740
  10. Cant disable lockscreen after resume from sleep anymore?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant disable lockscreen after resume from sleep anymore?: Okay so odd thing I tried to go into sign in options to disable lock screen and this is the message above it. See Picture 82885