Windows 10: Minor Bug Lockscreen has black screen for a few secs after resume

Discus and support Minor Bug Lockscreen has black screen for a few secs after resume in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so I have noticed since I have disabled Hybrid Sleep, or it also possible with the Creators update that after I resume from sleep the lock screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Redbatman Win User

Minor Bug Lockscreen has black screen for a few secs after resume

Okay so I have noticed since I have disabled Hybrid Sleep, or it also possible with the Creators update that after I resume from sleep the lock screen will be black for a few secs then it will show my background picture.

Now I don't use a custom lock screen but one of the pre installed windows ones. Has anyone else got this and is there a way I can fix it?

:)

Redbatman, Apr 25, 2017

2. Resume screen after lockscreen ( last few days )

Maybe you should leave Kid's corner on then eh. Minor Bug Lockscreen has black screen for a few secs after resume :D

Paul van der Heu, Apr 25, 2017
  3. Resume screen after lockscreen ( last few days )

This is a known issue after un-installing the beta for the new Live Lockscreen app (which you probably conveniently forgot to mention you did install and then un-install).

A solution for this is to simply enable Kid's Corner, use it, and then disable it again..

Paul van der Heu, Apr 25, 2017
Thema:

Minor Bug Lockscreen has black screen for a few secs after resume

1. Minor Bug Lockscreen has black screen for a few secs after resume - Similar Threads - Minor Bug Lockscreen

2. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen: I was on my laptop then I saw I needed to update I updated I got past the lockscreen and it was just black so I tried to run in safe mode it didn't work I tried to reset this pc it just said downloading finished then brought my back to the recovery options I tried...
  3. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen: I was on my laptop then I saw I needed to update I updated I got past the lockscreen and it was just black so I tried to run in safe mode it didn't work I tried to reset this pc it just said downloading finished then brought my back to the recovery options I tried...
  4. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen for a sec

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen for a sec: every once in awhile i get this flick back black screen i trudeau manta virus i do on the instructions everybody says by does but it does not fix pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-for-a-sec/2285baa4-4730-43a5-91a5-3cb15e3f07a4
  6. Lockscreen Bugged

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen Bugged: I set my lock screen to be a city wallpaper but when I switch on my laptop the lock screen appears as the lake and mountain wallpaper from spotlight. but if I lock my laptop after logging in it is the wallpaper I set. I also deleted the account that was made when buying my...
  7. Minor Bug On Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minor Bug On Desktop: Hi. I have just re-installed Windows 10 version 2004 on my laptop. After installing back my programs, and regrouping them into folders, I noticed that the Folder icons is not updated. Usually, when I put something into a folder, it would automatically update the icon to tell...
  8. Black screen after a few minutes

Black screen after a few minutes: I can boot windows just fine but it always goes black and forces a hard restart with the power button after some minutes. Some times its 2 or sometimes it's 20. Fresh install but problem persists. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/milofelix [link]...
  9. Minor Touchscreen Bug

Minor Touchscreen Bug: I've noticed that when I right click on my desktop, sometimes the menu opens up larger for touchscreen use, other times it doesn't, about 50 50. Happens on multiple PCs. Any idea why this happens, thanks. submitted by /u/cardgamechampion [link] [comments]...
  10. After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.

in Windows 10 Support
    After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.: Have an issue that I have not encountered before. After the machine resumes from hibernation, it starts to hibernate again right at the log on screen. Then I have to wake it again and it seems ok. Any ideas what setting can be the reason for this? 83740