Windows 10: Mionix mouse software x&y settings help

Discus and support Mionix mouse software x&y settings help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All! I'm not a gamer (only Backgammon), I'm too old for that sort of thing, but I've just bought a Mionix Castor mouse, mainly for comfort and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cornishman, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Mionix mouse software x&y settings help

Hi All!
    I'm not a gamer (only Backgammon), I'm too old for that sort of thing, but I've just
    bought a Mionix Castor mouse, mainly for comfort and photo editing.
    It's seems good, but I'm not sure how to set up the X and Y controls?
    I had no instructions with the mouse.
    Any of you people out there give an old timer some help please?
    Thanks!

Mionix mouse software x&y settings help [​IMG]

:)

Cornishman, Sep 28, 2015
  2. LukeTEX Win User

USB Composite Device with USB 3.0?

Thanks for the fast reply!

Both the software and firmware don't work since they don't recognise the mouse.

I have contacted Mionix Support and am currently waiting for their reply.

LukeTEX, Sep 28, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    USB Composite Device with USB 3.0?

A lot of users are reporting this as an issue with that mouse (not working in a USB 3.0 port)

Try downloading the latest Firmware from here - Mionix Website (Fixes an compatibility
    issue that can occur in some situations for Win 8 & 10)

If that does not resolve this issue,
    Click HERE
    to contact Mionix Support

DaveM121, Sep 28, 2015
Thema:

Mionix mouse software x&y settings help

1. Mionix mouse software x&y settings help - Similar Threads - Mionix mouse software

2. Meu mouse inverteu X e Y .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Meu mouse inverteu X e Y .: Meu mouse inverteu X e Y quanto a rasto o mouse para baixo a seta vai para cima, quando a rasto para cima vai para baixo a seta. Pros lados mesma coisa a rasto o mouse para a direta a seta vai pra esquerda a rasto para esquerda vai para direta já tentei de tudo e não resolve....
  3. Meu mouse inverteu X e Y .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meu mouse inverteu X e Y .: Meu mouse inverteu X e Y quanto a rasto o mouse para baixo a seta vai para cima, quando a rasto para cima vai para baixo a seta. Pros lados mesma coisa a rasto o mouse para a direta a seta vai pra esquerda a rasto para esquerda vai para direta já tentei de tudo e não resolve....
  4. Meu mouse inverteu X e Y .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Teclado y mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teclado y mouse: Hola tengo un problema que no se como solucionar. Yo suelo hacer varias cosas en mi computadora, entre ellas jugar, pero cuando yo lo hago, tengo algunos problemas con el teclado y con el touchpad. Cuando trato de aplastar algunas teclas consecutivamente mayormente suele...
  6. Teclado y mouse

Teclado y mouse: Hola tengo un problema que no se como solucionar. Yo suelo hacer varias cosas en mi computadora, entre ellas jugar, pero cuando yo lo hago, tengo algunos problemas con el teclado y con el touchpad. Cuando trato de aplastar algunas teclas consecutivamente mayormente suele...
  7. Swap Mouse X-Y Axis

Swap Mouse X-Y Axis: I previously saw posts asking about how to swap the x-y axis on a mouse from 2020 and ran across this by github project which could help others looking to do that:https://github.com/krog78/MouseInverter...
  8. My y and x axis problem on my mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    My y and x axis problem on my mouse: For the past few days I've been having this problem where my y and x axis on my mouse are inverted and I can't seem to find any solutions to this problem. I've tried uninstalling the device unplugging it and turning it on again, I've tried updating my drivers but they're...
  9. Mouse's X axis is changed to Y axis and vice versa

Mouse's X axis is changed to Y axis and vice versa: I was using my mouse, and suddenly the axis of the mouse automatically changed. When i move the mouse up, the pointer moves left and when moved down, it moves to the right. I have tried looking through the settings and updating to the latest drivers but no success.i also...
  10. Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa: It is possible to change the x axis with y axis and vice versa?I want to make my mouse movement of up become left, down become right, right become up, left become down. I want to do this so that I can use the left click of the mouse with my thumb conviniently...