MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV

Discus and support MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear, I am trying to miracast my HP notebook to Sony Smart TV where audio is very much distorted & cracked, pl. help me to solve this & view & listen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kapil Jayant Sathe, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Kapil Jayant Sathe Win User

Dear,

I am trying to miracast my HP notebook to Sony Smart TV where audio is very much distorted & cracked, pl. help me to solve this & view & listen the AV programs smoothly.

Regards,

Kapil Sathe

:)

Kapil Jayant Sathe, Jul 12, 2018
  2. kfir91 Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Windows 10 Help Forums

In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

kfir91, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 12, 2018
  4. bobgpowell Win User

can't cast from lumia 640 to Sony Smart TV

I have a Lumia 640 phone and want to cast to my Sony Smart TV. TV appears to use Google Cast whereas Windows phone has Miracast. I select 'Project My Screen' from Settings n the phone, it just shows Searching, is there a setting I am missing or is the
    Lumia NOT compatible with the Sony phone

bobgpowell, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV - Similar Threads - MIracast notebook Sony

2. Miracast View error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Miracast View error: [IMG]Happened after recent update. Don't know how to fix this...can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/miracast-view-error/6afe582b-5a29-48a9-8c14-64d1e2f505ef
  3. Microsoft MiraCast what is it and why is it running in background ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft MiraCast what is it and why is it running in background ?: what is microsoft miracast and what is it used for ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/microsoft-miracast-what-is-it-and-why-is-it/028ce225-156f-449a-adcf-e234df4593a9
  4. surface miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    surface miracast: I have a Surface Pro 3 and am having trouble using miracast through a roku 3 to cast to my TV, an older samsung smart TV. The surface recognizes the roku but does not connect. The roku connects using my Tab 3 but it has a buffer problem. Do I have to get any software or...
  5. Miracast Problem with Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast Problem with Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter: i m using win10 ver 1803. connectivity problem while using miracast. after doing lots of research i found the problem with Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter. My System Mac address is ba:81:98:26:20:c8. My system is showing Two Wifi direct virtual adapter,1. Microsoft...
  6. Miracast error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast error?: Since the cumulative update yesterday every time I boot up I get these two errors in event viewer. EventID 10 The Appx operation 'RemovePackageAsync' on 'Windows.MiracastView_6.3.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy' failed for user 'L: ------@yahoo.com' - Deployment...
  7. Miracast no longer working LG OLED

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Miracast no longer working LG OLED: I havent used miracast in a while, last time was 6 mths ago, i just tried connecting and it would not display Giving me a could not connect error, so i removed the tv and when back to the device connection, it does locate the TV but eventually says could not connect I...
  8. Microsoft display adapter not working on non miracast laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Microsoft display adapter not working on non miracast laptop: MY DEVICE DETAIL Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Dell Inc. System Model: Inspiron N5010 BIOS: BIOS Date: 01/09/10 15:17:22 Ver: 08.00.10...
  9. Miracast from PC - minimum requirements and how it's supposed to work?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast from PC - minimum requirements and how it's supposed to work?: I am an older techie but I do understand most of the newer technology. I do not own a Smartphone or Tablet. I have an older "Smart TV", about 5 years old. I've been to the manufacturers site but their explanation is severely lacking. My TV is a Sharp Aquos LC-70LE735U....
  10. Samsung TV And Miracast Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Samsung TV And Miracast Error: Hello Fellow Windows Users. I tryed to use "windows key"+"k" to use Screen mirroring and i get the next message on the TV: video data is not supported On windows it say connected and on the TV Its keeps Saying Loading i get crazy from it because the tv and laptop...