Windows 10: MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV

Discus and support MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear, I am trying to miracast my HP notebook to Sony Smart TV where audio is very much distorted & cracked, pl. help me to solve this & view & listen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kapil Jayant Sathe, Jul 12, 2018.

1. MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV

Dear,

I am trying to miracast my HP notebook to Sony Smart TV where audio is very much distorted & cracked, pl. help me to solve this & view & listen the AV programs smoothly.

Regards,

Kapil Sathe

:)

Kapil Jayant Sathe, Jul 12, 2018
  2. kfir91 Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Windows 10 Help Forums

In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

kfir91, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 12, 2018
  4. MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV

can't cast from lumia 640 to Sony Smart TV

I have a Lumia 640 phone and want to cast to my Sony Smart TV. TV appears to use Google Cast whereas Windows phone has Miracast. I select 'Project My Screen' from Settings n the phone, it just shows Searching, is there a setting I am missing or is the
    Lumia NOT compatible with the Sony phone

bobgpowell, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV

1. MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV - Similar Threads - MIracast notebook Sony

2. Why my laptop cannot miracast to my smart tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop cannot miracast to my smart tv: I already tried a lot of methods that I found on youtube but it’s still not working. I’ve tried to change to do the troubleshooting things, turned on the network discovery settings, ensure the DNS Client settings is running automatically, and so on. It successfully connected...
  3. Why my laptop cannot miracast to my smart tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my laptop cannot miracast to my smart tv: I already tried a lot of methods that I found on youtube but it’s still not working. I’ve tried to change to do the troubleshooting things, turned on the network discovery settings, ensure the DNS Client settings is running automatically, and so on. It successfully connected...
  4. Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart TV: The teacher is using a laptop and SMART TV. She can see her screen on the TV and the icons she requires in the taskbar but when she clicks on them they do not open on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smart-tv/022df5a5-d0f2-4995-8398-f4542a313951
  5. Smart TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Smart TV: The teacher is using a laptop and SMART TV. She can see her screen on the TV and the icons she requires in the taskbar but when she clicks on them they do not open on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smart-tv/022df5a5-d0f2-4995-8398-f4542a313951
  6. smart tv

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    smart tv: Hi I am a bit worried! I saw this by accident when looking around. I live in a 1 up 1 down flat. Because downstairs did not use the internet much and did not have internet, I let him use mine when he needed to. Which I didnt mind, hes over 50 and not a gamer etc on...
  7. Black screen when connecting laptop to smart TV using Miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen when connecting laptop to smart TV using Miracast: My Lenovo Y50 laptop successfully connects to Sony smart TV according to the message. However the TV shows black screen. My Windows is updated. I cannot find what is the culprit. I need help...
  8. My Sony Smart TV and Windows 10

My Sony Smart TV and Windows 10: Hi, I just assembled a new computer and when I connect it to my Sony Smart TV, I get no signal. This problem happens in windows 10. I installes windows 8.1 and was able to connect to TV normally. I want to use windows 10 with my TV. would you help me....
  9. The connection to smart TV via Miracast drops

The connection to smart TV via Miracast drops: I cannot connect my Surface pro 4 to Samsung smart TV via Miracast because the connection is dropped. I tried to update software on the TV to the latest available version but it is still dropping the connection....
  10. Screenshare / Miracast from Windows 10 to LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshare / Miracast from Windows 10 to LG Smart TV: Hi, I'm experiencing issues connecting my Windows 10 desktop for Screenshare/Miracast with an LG 49UK6400PLF and was hoping to get some solutions here. It works when connecting an Android device but not Windows for some reason? I'm using a Ralink 802.11n USB Wireless LAN...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miracast on hp laptop

2. windows 10 micracast lg tv

3. sony smart tv miracast

4. why samsung tv not staying connected to computer with miracast,
  5. Free microsoft Screen Sharing to LG TV downloads,
  6. does my sony smart 60 tv have miracast,
  7. hp pavillion miracast sony bravia smart tv,
  8. miracast tv connected but drops,
  9. sony tv miracast,
  10. lg windows phone 10,
  11. hp laptops and micracast,