Windows 10: MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV

Discus and support MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear, I am trying to miracast my HP notebook to Sony Smart TV where audio is very much distorted & cracked, pl. help me to solve this & view & listen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kapil Jayant Sathe, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Kapil Jayant Sathe Win User

MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV

Dear,

I am trying to miracast my HP notebook to Sony Smart TV where audio is very much distorted & cracked, pl. help me to solve this & view & listen the AV programs smoothly.

Regards,

Kapil Sathe

:)

Kapil Jayant Sathe, Jul 12, 2018
  2. kfir91 Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Windows 10 Help Forums

In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

kfir91, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 12, 2018
  4. bobgpowell Win User

can't cast from lumia 640 to Sony Smart TV

I have a Lumia 640 phone and want to cast to my Sony Smart TV. TV appears to use Google Cast whereas Windows phone has Miracast. I select 'Project My Screen' from Settings n the phone, it just shows Searching, is there a setting I am missing or is the
    Lumia NOT compatible with the Sony phone

bobgpowell, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV - Similar Threads - MIracast notebook Sony

2. HP SMART

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP SMART: I click on desktop icon, HPSmart, it opens for 3 seconds then closes again, i can't access it for scanning a document i need to load on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-smart/7651dcf9-62fb-49fe-99ae-ffb616cbb878
  3. HP Notebook 15 recognizing tv speakers, but saying they are unplugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Notebook 15 recognizing tv speakers, but saying they are unplugged: I reinstalled windows on this laptop because it was not working correctly, and a new problem arose after installation, the laptop says that the speakers in the HDMI display I use are "unplugged", but they work fine with my Xbox. I know it is not a hardware problem because...
  4. unable to miracast to my tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to miracast to my tv: error is this pc and mobile devices does't support miracast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-miracast-to-my-tv/198d87b8-8c1c-41a8-b6f6-3718739db96a
  5. Root a Smart TV (is it possible?)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Root a Smart TV (is it possible?): The gist of it is: we can root android phones to get increased functionality at the cost of product support and the possibility of turning it into a fancy brick, but can we do the same to smart tv's, like what samsung or LG makes? I got a samsung 4k smart tv a while back,...
  6. Screenshare / Miracast from Windows 10 to LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshare / Miracast from Windows 10 to LG Smart TV: Hi, I'm experiencing issues connecting my Windows 10 desktop for Screenshare/Miracast with an LG 49UK6400PLF and was hoping to get some solutions here. It works when connecting an Android device but not Windows for some reason? I'm using a Ralink 802.11n USB Wireless LAN...
  7. non smart tv

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    non smart tv: can I cast to a non smart tv fro, mi windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/non-smart-tv/58a29ea9-4085-45e8-a3b4-67d13bddf3b3
  8. Streaming to smart TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming to smart TV: How do I stream movies from this PC to my smart TV?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/streaming-to-smart-tv/c56fc2ce-8b2e-42d6-acf4-98af39546384
  9. notebook hp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150
  10. Samsung TV And Miracast Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Samsung TV And Miracast Error: Hello Fellow Windows Users. I tryed to use "windows key"+"k" to use Screen mirroring and i get the next message on the TV: video data is not supported On windows it say connected and on the TV Its keeps Saying Loading i get crazy from it because the tv and laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion laptop miracast sony bravia