Windows 10: Miracast Problem with Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter

Discus and support Miracast Problem with Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i m using win10 ver 1803. connectivity problem while using miracast. after doing lots of research i found the problem with Microsoft Wifi Direct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pushpbakshi, May 6, 2018.

1. Miracast Problem with Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter

i m using win10 ver 1803. connectivity problem while using miracast. after doing lots of research i found the problem with Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter.

My System Mac address is ba:81:98:26:20:c8. My system is showing Two Wifi direct virtual adapter,1. Microsoft WiFi Direct virtual adapter - MAC Add - ba:81:98:26:20:c92. Microsoft WiFi Direct virtual adapter # 2 - MAC Add - ba:81:98:26:20:c8Whenever i try to connect with my smart tv, My tv shows " connecting with MAC address ba:81:98:26:20:c9" and stuck on this message.If my tv shows "connecting with MAC address ba:81:98:26:20:c8" then it will work perfectly.Now you will ask how i know? I know this when i installed win 10 ver 1603 and my system did not start updating i tried miracast with my tv and on that time it was working like charm and the message was showing on my screen was "connecting with MAC address ba:81:98:26:20:c8".

:)

pushpbakshi, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Miracast Problem with Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter

1. Miracast Problem with Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter - Similar Threads - Miracast Problem Microsoft

2. Why doesnt Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why doesnt Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter show up: im trying to turn on mobile hotspot but it gives me the error “we cant set up mobile hotspot”. All the videos and tutorials ive seen say to enable Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Driver, yet it doesnt show up...
  3. how to re enable microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter ?

how to re enable microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter ?: HI, i was troubleshooting miracast connection and mistakenly i disable the Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual adapter local area connection. this adapter appear only when i connect to casting device. manually i add microsoft remote display adapter but i found that there is nor...
  4. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter has a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter has a problem: Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter has a problem Windows 10 I have lost wi-fi. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wi-fi-direct-virtual-adapter-has-a/2f9ecedd-ef64-47a8-8fc2-e3fec50088f7
  5. Microsoft WiFi Direct Virtual Adapter problem

Microsoft WiFi Direct Virtual Adapter problem: I have a weird problem with Microsoft WiFi Direct Virtual Adapter, it shows in device manager & it doesn't have any marks on it[ATTACH]but it won't show in network adapters,[ATTACH] i tried sfc & deleting hosted network... Registry key but no luck....
  6. How to change the name of Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter?

How to change the name of Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter?: Hi, When I turn on the wifi of my Android TV, it shows a wifi direct listed in available networks which is of my laptop running windows 10. Its name is shown as DIRECT-NFPONNUSmsDK. In this, "PONNUS" was the name of my laptop previously. I change the name to Arun. But the...
  7. Microsoft WiFi Direct Virtual Adapter #2 has a driver problem

Microsoft WiFi Direct Virtual Adapter #2 has a driver problem: I have a Surface 3 and today when I opened Defender it said Microsoft Wi-Fi direct virtual adapter #2 has a driver problem. I ran troubleshooting and it said it has the latest driver. How do I get the yellow triangle to go away?...
  8. Microsoft wi fi direct virtual adapter

Microsoft wi fi direct virtual adapter: I disabled this driver and now i am not able to enable it which is preventing my pc from being used as a wifi hotspot.The driver is showing the error: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45). I tried updating the driver and scan for...
  9. Can not enable Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter

Can not enable Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter: the goal is I want to activate Mobile hotspot that use this driver Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter #4 in order to work. apparently only this adapter, the other virtual adapter didnt work to activate mobile hotspot. but the my Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter is...
  10. SMBServer/Operational & WiFi Direct Virtual Adapter - is this normal?

SMBServer/Operational & WiFi Direct Virtual Adapter - is this normal?: I was browsing through my Event Viewer today and came across the following event. Should this be there even though this is a stand alone machine that should not be connected to any SMB servers or clients? Also, my Device Manager shows a MS Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miracast windows 10 microsoft direct virtual keeps saying identifying

2. wifi direct problems

3. virtual wifi card for miracast

4. miracast virtual adaptor disapears,
  5. microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter miracast,
  6. microsoft wifi virtual network adapter for miracast