Windows 10: Miracast View error

Discus and support Miracast View error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]Happened after recent update. Don't know how to fix this...can anybody help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aum Bhatt, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Aum Bhatt Win User

Miracast View error

Miracast View error [​IMG]Happened after recent update. Don't know how to fix this...can anybody help?

:)

Aum Bhatt, Jul 11, 2018

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jul 11, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Miracast View error

windows 10 miracast

Hi Dennis,

For us to further assist you with your concern about Miracast, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried checking the step by step article to connect to Miracast that was provided on the above thread?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Miracast View error

1. Miracast View error - Similar Threads - Miracast View error

2. MIRACAST

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIRACAST: AFTER UPGRADING FROM WINDOWS 10 TO 11 MIRACAST QUIT WORKING ON BOTH MY LAPTOP AND DESKTOP, I AM NOT ABLE TO CAST TO MY TVS . ANY IDEAS HOW TO FIX IT ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast/d1274ad3-68fc-412a-b9c5-3f36913c1624
  3. miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast: hihow fix Miracast: Available, no HDCP in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast/910de23d-ec05-414d-8d1e-ee2ad4e47bbe
  4. Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast: My laptop runs Windows 10, but I have a NVidia GPU which doesn't support Miracast or any wireless display technology. Is it possible to plug in an adapter/dongle in my laptop to make it Miracast compatible. Do you recommend one?...
  5. Full screen view in miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Full screen view in miracast: I am using my Note 9 and miracast on my laptop with no problem EXCEPT I can't figure out how to have the laptop do a full screen view of my phone when I switch to landscape view. I searched my phone for setting but don't see anything that I can do. I want to record a video on...
  6. Miracast

Miracast: After the last upgrade I cannot project my PC on TV miracast. Both devices say they are connected but the screen of the TV is black and the sound comes from the PC. No problem when connecting other devices to the same TV....
  7. Miracast

Miracast: I need to know the current draw required or the Miracast dongle. I cannot find any spec for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast/a29d7b0b-e3c4-41bb-b570-ffe06851fa66
  8. miracast

miracast: I have an Hp System Model: HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC BIOS: F.46 (type: UEFI) Processor: AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 7364MB RAM Page File: 3881MB used, 4634MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows...
  9. Miracast error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast error?: Since the cumulative update yesterday every time I boot up I get these two errors in event viewer. EventID 10 The Appx operation 'RemovePackageAsync' on 'Windows.MiracastView_6.3.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy' failed for user 'L: ------@yahoo.com' - Deployment...
  10. Samsung TV And Miracast Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Samsung TV And Miracast Error: Hello Fellow Windows Users. I tryed to use "windows key"+"k" to use Screen mirroring and i get the next message on the TV: video data is not supported On windows it say connected and on the TV Its keeps Saying Loading i get crazy from it because the tv and laptop...