Windows 10: Miracast Windows 10 Lonovo G500

Discus and support Miracast Windows 10 Lonovo G500 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The first time I used Windows 10 Miracast with my Roku stick it worked. Now it connects but shows no broadcast. It also does not work on my Sony Bluray... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mikemckee, Mar 21, 2016.

1. mikemckee Win User

Miracast Windows 10 Lonovo G500

The first time I used Windows 10 Miracast with my Roku stick it worked. Now it connects but shows no broadcast. It also does not work on my Sony Bluray player. Both of them work when I Mirror a broadcast from my LG F6 phone when on Youtube so it appears that my problem is with my laptop. Any ideas for a fix?

:)

mikemckee, Mar 21, 2016

2. DRIVER UPDATE

I have a Lonovo A70z recently upgraded to windows 10.

It has a CX20582-11Z Chipset for audio.

Is there a Windows 10 driver update available.

If so where can it be found and downloaded

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

TheRichardsonsC, Mar 21, 2016
  3. Should i remove these Network Adapters?

Lenovo G500 Laptop

Windows 10 Pro 1703

Hasan Bayat, Mar 21, 2016
  4. Miracast Windows 10 Lonovo G500

===================

TO: mikemckee

I suspect that your problem is with the Roku screen mirroring (beta) not your devices.

I just got off the Roku support chat after spending too many hours trying to mirror my Acer Aspire E15 laptop (running factory installed Windows 10) to my Roku 3 to my HD TV. The Roku rep politely expressed his regrets that Roku screen mirroring is in beta and does not support any Acer products at this time. There is a very short list at the Roku website of those devices that have been tested and are currently supported. Roku is leaning heavily on their "beta" status to defend their less-than-robust mirroring function. Elsewhere on Tenforums you can find some very satisfied Chromecast users. Good luck out there.

Note: The following graphic shows the final screen image from Roku 3 before it froze without mirroring my Acer PC.

Miracast Windows 10  Lonovo G500 [​IMG]

Somuch2learn, Mar 25, 2016
  5. mikemckee Win User
    Thats what I thought at first. Lenovo will not mirror to my Sony bluray player either. An HP laptop works with the Roku and the Bluray as well as my smart phone works with both of them. I think its wibdows 10 or the Lenovo G500 laptop. Lenovo custoner support is totally useless! I have looked everywhere and found no fixes.

mikemckee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Miracast Windows 10 Lonovo G500

1. Miracast Windows 10 Lonovo G500 - Similar Threads - Miracast Lonovo G500

2. Miracast windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast windows 10: I am trying to mirror to a Roku TV. Using a laptop and windows 10, I have no problem . Using a windows 10 tablet it does not recognize the Roku TV as a display or docking device. It can only be added as "other " without the option to connect. There is obviously no problem...
  3. Can I reinstall windows 10 from Lonovo BIOS menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I reinstall windows 10 from Lonovo BIOS menu?: submitted by /u/MichaelDokkan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7c3l0/can_i_reinstall_windows_10_from_lonovo_bios_menu/
  4. Miracast in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Miracast in Windows 10 Pro: Windows 10 Не поддерживает miracast, в чём может быть проблема? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-in-windows-10-pro/4cb99d9d-8d1c-459c-80d4-696e6c89b2ad
  5. Windows 10 No Support for Miracast

Windows 10 No Support for Miracast: I have a Toshiba Satellite A665-S5170 Windows 7 installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 and tried to connect to my Samsung 7 series TV. I received the following message while trying to connect: Your Pc doesn't support Miracast and cannot project wirelessly. What can be done so...
  6. Miracast windows 10 ethernet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast windows 10 ethernet: So I have a pc that uses ethernet and an xbox one(both on the same network) and I was trying to stream my pc screen to my xbox, but my pc says that it doesen't support miracast (even if dxdiag says it does), i know that since build 1703 this is...
  7. Problems with Miracast - Windows 10

Problems with Miracast - Windows 10: Hello there. As I was spending my day in countless forums, called several part manufacturers for answers and got postponed wherever possible, I thought why not try my luck here, as there have been similar questions; I'm having trouble connecting to my Sony KD-49XD8005...
  8. Windows 10, problem Miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, problem Miracast: Miracast problem I am not able to connect my wireless Philips SHB3060 to my PC. When I try to connect headset to PC, I message: “Your PC device doesn’t support Miracast”. I my PC “System Information” at MIRACST line is written:”Available, no HDCP” What I have todo?...
  9. Miracast problem in windows 10

Miracast problem in windows 10: Good morning to all!! I am from Greece and I have a Lenovo thinkcentre desktop pc with Windows 10 and 4 gb ram When I save the dxdiag information, it says that my pc supports Miracast(dxdiag information in the and of the message).But when I go to connect my TV(I can sshare...
  10. WINDOW 10 64 Bit Drivers for LENOVO G500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOW 10 64 Bit Drivers for LENOVO G500: The Current configuration of my laptop is LENOVO G500, WINDOW 7 Ultimate 32 Bit Processor: Intel (R) core (TM) i5-3230M L: CPU@2.60 GHz 2.60GHz Ram 4 GB Hi I Want to Install the Window 10 1607 English x64 On my LENOVO LAPTOP G500. Problem is Lenovo till Now, not released...