Windows 10: mirror my iPhone 7 to my Dell PC with Win 10 installed

Discus and support mirror my iPhone 7 to my Dell PC with Win 10 installed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't mirror my iPhone with my PC no matter what I try. I don't want to spend money if I don't have to so don't want to use LonelyScreen etc. I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by beckymowry, Jul 5, 2018.

1. mirror my iPhone 7 to my Dell PC with Win 10 installed

I can't mirror my iPhone with my PC no matter what I try. I don't want to spend money if I don't have to so don't want to use LonelyScreen etc. I want to use a USB cable if possible. Can someone please tell me steps I have to perform to connect?

Thanks!

:)

beckymowry, Jul 5, 2018

2. mirror my iPhone 7 to my Dell PC with Win 10 installed

I can't mirror my iPhone with my PC no matter what I try. I don't want to spend money if I don't have to so don't want to use LonelyScreen etc. I want to use a USB cable if possible. Can someone please tell me steps I have to perform to connect?

Thanks!

beckymowry, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Andre for Directly, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

mirror my iPhone 7 to my Dell PC with Win 10 installed

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

mirror my iPhone 7 to my Dell PC with Win 10 installed

1. mirror my iPhone 7 to my Dell PC with Win 10 installed - Similar Threads - mirror iPhone Dell

2. How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop?: I am having trouble figuring out how to mirror iPhone screen to Windows 10 laptop. I need to be able to do this for work purposes, as I need to share my iPhone screen with coworkers during virtual meetings. I have searched online for solutions, but I am not very tech-savvy...
  3. How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop?: I am having trouble figuring out how to mirror iPhone screen to Windows 10 laptop. I need to be able to do this for work purposes, as I need to share my iPhone screen with coworkers during virtual meetings. I have searched online for solutions, but I am not very tech-savvy...
  4. save pictures from my iphone 7 to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    save pictures from my iphone 7 to my pc: I have a new iphone 12 and I want to copy the phono's from my iphone 7 to my pc before I change over phones I tried through photos on my pc but it says it cannot download photos which are on icloud? can I not back them ups as a safeguard to my desktop anymore as I have always...
  5. APP INSTALL ON WIN 10 LAPTOP ALSO INSTALLED ON WIN 7 PC

APP INSTALL ON WIN 10 LAPTOP ALSO INSTALLED ON WIN 7 PC: We installed Quicken on our Win 10 Laptop, and discovered that it had also installed on our Win 7 desktop. Both are under the same MS account. How is this possible?...
  6. Clean install win 10 on win 7 running PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install win 10 on win 7 running PC: I have intel i5 6th generation PC that has Windows 7 Professional 32bit. If I do windows 10 clean install Can I get windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-install-win-10-on-win-7-running-pc/29e86df3-77a2-4af8-9b7a-7b9fcadbe3c8
  7. transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7

transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7: I successfully uploaded my pics & videos from my old iPhone to my PC. My icloud was too full to do this. I'm having a problem with transferring them to my new iPhone 7...
  8. downloaded an iphone to my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloaded an iphone to my pc: So I have an iphones internal storage on my computer.. is there anyway to view these files or convert to a pdf? please an thank you I just need to see them or print them...
  9. Dell Mobile Connect and iPhone 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Mobile Connect and iPhone 7: Win10 Pro OS New Dell XPS-8930 Desktop iPhone 7 with IOS 12 Desktop is all running with all required updates etc... DMC (Dell Mobile Connect) will not connect to my phone but provides an error message that the "HandsFree Module" did not load or install correctly....
  10. Converting my win 7 license to win 10 without installing it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting my win 7 license to win 10 without installing it?: I have a win 7 install disk, and I don't want to loose the chance to have windows 10 for free, is there a way to convert it without installing it. If not I have some old computer that probably can install win 7 then upgrade to 10. But will I be able to erase it and install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mirror screen iphone windows 7 dell

2. mirror iphone on inspiron

3. how to mirror iphone to dell pc

4. how to screen mirror iphone and dell,
  5. mirror iphone to dell laptop,
  6. dell mirror iphone tp pc,
  7. mirror iphone on dell,
  8. how to mirror iphone to dell laptop,
  9. screen mirror iphone to dell inspiron pc,
  10. can i mirror my iphone to my dell inspiron,
  11. how to mirror phone to dell laptop,