Windows 10: Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV

Discus and support Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi I recently bought a Panasonic TV with a mirroring capacity. However, although my laptop tries to connect to it, there is no joy. They are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by roymathers, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV

Hi

I recently bought a Panasonic TV with a mirroring capacity. However, although my laptop tries to connect to it, there is no joy. They are connected via a BT Home Hub network. When I spoke to Panasonic support, they told me that I needed some software for Windows 10 that would make the laptop suitable for mirroring. Does anyone know what the software is, and where I can download it? Many thanks in advance!

:)

roymathers, Jul 3, 2016

2. Mirroring function

Why my PC can not establish connection from Connect option tab to Panasonic TV that is Mirroring enabled? In the tab TV is recognized, but says cannot connect.

softwaresite, Jul 3, 2016
  3. Miracast Error When Connecting to Panasonic TV: "Input Device Disconnected."

Hi Ian,

My windows 10 is up to date and DxDiag shows Miracast available.

Never before my laptop has successfully mirrored to TV.

As soon as I start mirroring, my laptop screen goes black and "Input device disconnected. Exit Mirroring" error comes on my TV

My TV is Panasonic ES500D series and laptop is Dell Inspiron 15R 5521

IshanKalia, Jul 3, 2016
  4. PJLLB Win User

Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV

Is your laptop and the TV both Miracast compliant? If so then Windows 10 support mirroring without additional software.

Pleas poste the model numbers of your laptop and TV.

PJLLB, Jul 3, 2016
  5. Hi

Thanks for the reply. The laptop is a Lenovo Idea Pad and the TV is a Panasonic TX-40DX600B. I hope this helps.

roymathers, Jul 3, 2016
  6. I have since spoken to Panasonic support and have discovered that it is not the set at fault but it seems that the laptop needs some software (Miracast?). Does anyone know exactly what software I would require and a safe site from which to download it? Thanks.

roymathers, Jul 7, 2016
  7. RWOne Win User
    I would start here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...creen-miracast

Beginning with the Getting your devices ready section.

Your Laptop has to support Miracast in order for this to function, please check with your manufacturer's site by model to ensure it is.

RWOne, Jul 7, 2016
  8. Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV

I've checked that very useful link you kindly sent me and it looks like my laptop does support Miracast. I've contacted the laptop makers (Lenovo) to try to elicit some help from them also*Sad

roymathers, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV

1. Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV - Similar Threads - Mirroring problems Panasonic

2. Mirroring To My TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirroring To My TV: I have a TV that is over twenty years old and I am inquiring to see if it can be used in any way to mirror what I am doing on my Computer and show on the TV.Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring-to-my-tv/80130a73-47a4-4549-915d-2818d9477aac
  3. Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc: Everytime I screen mirror my windows 10 pc to my Samsung tv all it does is just show my background and once I click any applications like opening a game the game doesn’t show on the tv, it only shows in the pc. So it’s just stuck on my background, please help...
  4. Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tv problem with screen mirroring on windows pc: Everytime I screen mirror my windows 10 pc to my Samsung tv all it does is just show my background and once I click any applications like opening a game the game doesn’t show on the tv, it only shows in the pc. So it’s just stuck on my background, please help...
  5. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  6. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  7. Problems with wireless mirroring to TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with wireless mirroring to TV: Hi I have a new Dell 14 Inspiron and it has trouble mirroring and when it does mirror to TV it lags or freezes and on top of that it does not scale to fit the TV. I have tried all kinds of possibilities but to no avail can I get it to work properly. I even contacted Dell and...
  8. Problems with wireless mirroring to TV

Problems with wireless mirroring to TV: Hi I have a new Dell 14 Inspiron and it has trouble mirroring and when it does mirror to TV it lags or freezes and on top of that it does not scale to fit the TV. I have tried all kinds of possibilities but to no avail can I get it to work properly. I even contacted Dell and...
  9. Mirroring or Casting to TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mirroring or Casting to TV: When attempting to mirror to my tv. I keep getting a could not connect notification. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring-or-casting-to-tv/edf5fb69-f405-4dd1-bfaa-17dda8ec8eff
  10. mirror propblem to my panasonic tv

mirror propblem to my panasonic tv: when i try to mirror my 10 year old panasonic tv to my laptop it connects and instantly disconnects. It worked about 6 months ago. - what is going wrong please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. input device disconnected exit mirroring

2. panasonic mirroring windows 10

3. how to mirror viera with windows 10

4. Panasonic TV mirroring problems,
  5. panasonic mirror input device disconnected,
  6. panasonic tv: input device disconnected exiting mirroring,
  7. how to mirror laptop to panasonic tv,
  8. help screen mirror windows10 laptop to panasonic tv,
  9. inpout device disconnected exiting mirroring samsung,
  10. mirror windows 10 screen to panasonic viera,
  11. windows 10 pc to panasonic viera tv mirroring,