Windows 10: Missaligned UI in programs

Discus and support Missaligned UI in programs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been trying for the past 3 days to figure out how to fix this bug, I've reinstalled GPU drivers, adjusted the screen DPI and more. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhoenixArtOfficial, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Missaligned UI in programs

I've been trying for the past 3 days to figure out how to fix this bug, I've reinstalled GPU drivers, adjusted the screen DPI and more. How can I actually fix this.

(picture included is showing where my mouse is on the bottom, and where it shows I'm clicking on top)

:)

PhoenixArtOfficial, Jul 25, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 25, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Missaligned UI in programs

Java programming

If I'm understanding you right, you'll want to add an event to the list that raises when the list is changed. On change, you'll update the UI.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Missaligned UI in programs

1. Missaligned UI in programs - Similar Threads - Missaligned programs

2. Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10: Whenever we install a program on a Windows 11/10 PC, they do not get uninstalled automatically or disappear. We need to uninstall the programs manually. Some users are complaining that installed programs disappear after restarting the PC. In this guide, we show how to fix...
  3. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  4. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  5. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  6. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  7. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How to fix deleted program file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix deleted program file: Okay so I was messing with regedit and i accidentally deleted an important file. First i cant shutdown my laptop so i Shift+shutdown. Now when i open it, it only goes to safe mode. I tried doing system restore and it errors. I tried downloading windows using a usb and it wont...
  9. How to fix deleted program file

How to fix deleted program file: Okay so I was messing with regedit and i accidentally deleted an important file. First i cant shutdown my laptop so i Shift+shutdown. Now when i open it, it only goes to safe mode. I tried doing system restore and it errors. I tried downloading windows using a usb and it wont...
  10. How to fix deleted program file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging