Windows 10: Missing Apps

Discus and support Missing Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have upgraded to W10 from W7, but a lot of the apps are missing, including the store app. Is there somewhere to go to download missing apps? Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john3650, Sep 6, 2015.

1. john3650 Win User

Missing Apps

I have upgraded to W10 from W7, but a lot of the apps are missing, including the store app. Is there somewhere to go to download missing apps?
    Thank You

:)

john3650, Sep 6, 2015

2. how to install xap downloaded from uc browser

My stor appa games downlod

apps games, Sep 6, 2015
  3. Cortana Missing

It didn’t help. As I told you in the previous mail there is no microphone sign and no Cortana circle on the search bar. I was thinking to uninstall updates and reinstall them. Before the factory reset Cortana was there and was working . Please suggest
    something else.

Cortana Missing, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

Missing Apps

1. Missing Apps - Similar Threads - Missing Apps

2. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...
  3. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...
  4. Icons missing on task bar ONLY for apps, not for regular programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons missing on task bar ONLY for apps, not for regular programs: I am on Windows 11 pro and in contrast to other posts my task bar shows icons for programs properly well.BUT: no icons are shown for what M$ call Apps.I have tried many solutions for missing icons from other threads, but nothing worked so far.Any Windows app like 'Settings',...
  5. Icons missing on task bar ONLY for apps, not for regular programs

Icons missing on task bar ONLY for apps, not for regular programs: I am on Windows 11 pro and in contrast to other posts my task bar shows icons for programs properly well.BUT: no icons are shown for what M$ call Apps.I have tried many solutions for missing icons from other threads, but nothing worked so far.Any Windows app like 'Settings',...
  6. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  7. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  8. System apps missing from Start Menu Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System apps missing from Start Menu Windows 10: So all of a sudden, certain system apps have disappeared from my start menu. I type their names in the search and I get a "no results found."Examples:- Create and Format Hard Disk Partitions- Device Manager- Default Apps- etcI can still launch them if I go and find them...
  9. System apps missing from Start Menu Windows 10

System apps missing from Start Menu Windows 10: So all of a sudden, certain system apps have disappeared from my start menu. I type their names in the search and I get a "no results found."Examples:- Create and Format Hard Disk Partitions- Device Manager- Default Apps- etcI can still launch them if I go and find them...
  10. System apps missing from Start Menu Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization