Windows 10: Missing Bluetooth features after windows 10 update from windows 7

Discus and support Missing Bluetooth features after windows 10 update from windows 7 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i'm missing good features from my Bluetooth for example i can use my smartphone to directly stream music to the laptop or use smartphones modem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shiro214, Dec 30, 2016.

1. shiro214 Win User

Missing Bluetooth features after windows 10 update from windows 7

i'm missing good features from my Bluetooth
    for example i can use my smartphone to directly stream music to the laptop
    or use smartphones modem to access communication text and call

i tried using windows 8.1 and windows 7 suite
    windows 8 won't just start it appear nothing i check process and it just close

for windows 7 it says its not for this OS *for obvious reason*

btw bluetooth is Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0
    driver version installed 10.0.1.7
    USB\VID_0489&PID_E02C&REV_0001

it is working fine and pair ok with smartphone
    but alot of missing features.

unlike when it was on windows 7

:)

shiro214, Dec 30, 2016

2. Will Windows 10 have the game Chess Titans found in Windows 7?

Here you can find "Missing Features Installer for Windows 10"

which install missing features in windows 10 including games from windows 7 and 3D pinball from windows ME and one extra game

rami kagho, Dec 30, 2016
  3. SandroTW Win User
    syncing files with external drive.

after installing windows 10... the sync file with external HDD feature has disappeared. Am I missing somethiong or has there been a downgrade from windows 7?

SandroTW, Dec 30, 2016
  4. Missing Bluetooth features after windows 10 update from windows 7

Did some searching... Happened to find THIS thread. I downloaded and inspected the driver file. The good news is the driver INF file includes your hw ID USB\VID_0489&PID_E02C. Though it's an older driver
    Code: DriverVer=03/20/2014,8.0.0001.0320[/quote] Worth a try as original thread says it works on Windows 10. Though your problem may be with specific Bluetooth profiles (each BT profile provides different functionality and same profile must be supported on both PC and your portable BT device to get the function to work). Create a system restore point before you install.

In worst case, at least USB BT adapters aren't expensive.

ComputerGeek, Dec 30, 2016
  5. shiro214 Win User
    still same features not working, but main Bluetooth driver is working and can pair, but its just that
    still can't use smartphones steam music from phone, mic or camera via Bluetooth option is missing it it doesn't install additional software drivers for extra features like that.

shiro214, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Missing Bluetooth features after windows 10 update from windows 7

1. Missing Bluetooth features after windows 10 update from windows 7 - Similar Threads - Missing Bluetooth features

2. Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?: I had to reset my 'Beelink Mini-PC' after OS was corrupted by supposedly secure software download! But after reinstalling I don't seem to have access to even the most basic programs. For example, if I try to open a picture file 'Jpg/Png' I just get a message stating;'Windows...
  3. Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?: I had to reset my 'Beelink Mini-PC' after OS was corrupted by supposedly secure software download! But after reinstalling I don't seem to have access to even the most basic programs. For example, if I try to open a picture file 'Jpg/Png' I just get a message stating;'Windows...
  4. Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. updated from windows 7 to windows 10, there is no bluetooth drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    updated from windows 7 to windows 10, there is no bluetooth drive: updated from windows 7 to windows 10, there is no bluetooth drive in my laptop .. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-from-windows-7-to-windows-10-there-is-no/a90e3de9-fb65-4576-b000-3e6752834d99
  6. BLUETOOTH AND CAMERA MISSING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

BLUETOOTH AND CAMERA MISSING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE: Hi, I am having Lenovo Flex14. After updating windows 10 I can't find blue tooth device in systray and also in device drivers and when I try to add blue too device it says blue tooth is not on. But I can not switch it on, it doesn't respond. Also my inbuilt camera is not...
  7. Bluetooth driver missing after Windows 10 updates

Bluetooth driver missing after Windows 10 updates: For some reason when I have any update for Windows 10, my Bluetooth driver is missing afterwards. So after every update I go to HP's website to reinstall the driver. Has anyone else had this issue and have they resolved it?...
  8. Missing Bluetooth after windows update

Missing Bluetooth after windows update: Hi, can you please help me I have looked for and tried everything that I can find to reinstall Bluetooth on my computer. I had it before updates were installed. Now there is not even an icon in the device manager. My computer is an HP elite desktop 64 bit running Windows pro....
  9. Bluetooth missing after windows 10 update

Bluetooth missing after windows 10 update: Installed windows 10 2 yrs. ago. Recently purchased bluetooth device, discovered after a FEW hrs with device tech support, I have no bluetooth!! Where did it go??...
  10. Notifications missing from Action Center after Windows 10 Feature Update

in Windows 10 News
    Notifications missing from Action Center after Windows 10 Feature Update: [ATTACH] One of the prominent bugs we have noticed after this Windows 10 Feature Update is missing notifications from the Action Center. Some users have reported that when they click on the Action Center button at bottom right corner, it results blank [...] This post...