Windows 10: Missing Bluetooth Icon on Task/System Tray in Windows 10

Discus and support Missing Bluetooth Icon on Task/System Tray in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I restore my Bluetooth Icon? Recently had an update that "could not be completed" and ever since then, my Bluetooth icon seemed to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KimWoods1, Aug 15, 2018.

1. KimWoods1 Win User

Missing Bluetooth Icon on Task/System Tray in Windows 10

How do I restore my Bluetooth Icon? Recently had an update that "could not be completed" and ever since then, my Bluetooth icon seemed to have disappeared. I went into Devices & Printers and the settings for Bluetooth are not displayed. What do I need to do the get Bluetooth to function in the capacity that it should?

:)

KimWoods1, Aug 15, 2018

2. Bluetooth icon in system tray

Bluetooth icon missing from system tray after update. Now bluetooth speaker will not connect. Device manager state that the device is not on when in fact it is...please advise,.

JoeConway1, Sep 25, 2018
  3. System Notification Tray Missing

No dice. It's my entire system tray that's missing, not just the icons in it.

SagaHaraldsdottir, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Missing Bluetooth Icon on Task/System Tray in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Missing Bluetooth Icon

2. System tray missing wifi icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  3. System tray missing wifi icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  4. Wifi Icon is missing in system tray Windows 11

Wifi Icon is missing in system tray Windows 11: My Wi-Fi icon is missing in the system tray, I have tried everything I could find online, but the solutions didn't resolve my issueI tried going to "turn system icons on or off" using a run command, but the options were grayed out, and it said that "some settings are managed...
  5. Bluetooth Missing from System Tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Missing from System Tray: The Bluetooth icon in the system tray has disappeared. The tray settings menu show it is there but the icon will not appear so I have no access to using Bluetooth. This happened with Windows last update in late April. Cortana quit with the early April update. How much more...
  6. Bluetooth Missing from System Tray

Bluetooth Missing from System Tray: The Bluetooth icon in the system tray has disappeared. The tray settings menu show it is there but the icon will not appear so I have no access to using Bluetooth. This happened with Windows last update in late April. Cortana quit with the early April update. How much more...
  7. battery icon missing from system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery icon missing from system tray: I jjusst noticed that my battery icon is missing from the system tray in windows 10. this has never happend before. How do i get it back? this windows 10. I have never had any problems with icons in the system tray If i cick on the "hide" arrow, it shows but i'd like to...
  8. Task Manager System Tray Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager System Tray Icon in Windows 10: I would like to have the system tray icon of the Task Manager started at boot in WIndows 10. I have tried the batch file method in StackOverflow and the old Windows 7 Method it does not seem to work anymore. Please Help....
  9. Battery on system tray, icon missing

Battery on system tray, icon missing: Battery icon missing on system tray randomly shows up then disappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-on-system-tray-icon-missing/20a9815b-0d1d-4cb5-b224-cc900a2c93ba
  10. System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.

System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.: On my system tray i have some hidden tray icons such as the windows defender icon. Whenever i game in 720p and close the game then when i am back on the desktop the hidden system tray icons appear blurry and some are even missing. This happens whenever i game on 720p and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth icon missing windows 10 tray

2. missing bluetooth icon in system tray

3. bluetooth icon missing from tray

4. bluetooth system tray icon missing,
  5. cant see bluetooth icon in task tray win 10,
  6. bluetooth tray icon missing,
  7. bluetooth icon missing from system tray,
  8. add bluetooth to system tray windows 10,
  9. windows 10 bluetooth not in system tray,
  10. Bluetooth icon on windows phone missing,
  11. task tray icons missing