Missing connection in "Network Connections"

Discus and support Missing connection in "Network Connections" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have a plain vanilla Windows 10 desktop, upgraded from 8.1 Fake Microsoft tech got in and screwed things up. Owner pulled the plug before too much was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cfourkays, Jun 24, 2018.

1. cfourkays Win User

Have a plain vanilla Windows 10 desktop, upgraded from 8.1
    Fake Microsoft tech got in and screwed things up.
    Owner pulled the plug before too much was done.
    Got it cleaned up but lost the Network Connection.
    Device Manager shows Adapter "Realtec PCIe FE Family Controller"
    Windows is still setting up Class configuration for this device (Code 56)
    No VPN or anything similar. Removed the adapter and rebooted, same thing.

:)

cfourkays, Jun 24, 2018
  2. martinkaren77 Win User

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jun 24, 2018
  3. Castiel Win User
    PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Jun 24, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Missing connection in "Network Connections" [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Missing connection in "Network Connections" [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Missing connection in "Network Connections" - Similar Threads - Missing connection Network

2. "Network Connections" Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Network Connections" Missing: Have a plain vanilla Windows 10 desktop, upgraded from 8.1 Fake Microsoft tech got in and screwed things up. Owner pulled the plug before too much was done. Got it cleaned up but lost the Network Connection. Device Manager shows Adapter "Realtec PCIe FE Family Controller"...
  3. No/Intermittent connection: missing proxies or unable to detect proxy

No/Intermittent connection: missing proxies or unable to detect proxy: Hello, posting 2 threads in 1 day feels great... Recently my internet on my desktop has been extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY slow, and lately has been cutting out altogether, even thought it says it is connected all the time. Diagnostics reveal "one or more Network...
  4. W10 INCOMING connections - missing network protocols

W10 INCOMING connections - missing network protocols: Hi there It seems that for earlier computers such as XP / W7 or even Linux machines connecting TO a W10 machine causes problems unless you connect via an IP address. Even if you apply the "Fix automatically" it still doesn't work and if you re-try the INCOMING...
  5. Get network connectivity back - Sockets missing?

Get network connectivity back - Sockets missing?: History: All of a sudden, of course, it happened. Went to open Firefox (don't recall the version, but not more than 2-3 months old,) on my portable, it opened but all the favs I tried responded with "No server found." I then tried iExplorer and got the same response....
  6. Can't get network to connect after reinstall (Missing protocols)

Can't get network to connect after reinstall (Missing protocols): I've been having some weird issues with my computer lately, so this weekend I decided to just do a full wipe and clean reinstall. So I got a fresh Win10 image from Microsoft, and installed that. However, after I was done I couldn't connect to the internet, and the diagnostics...
  7. cant connect to certain sites missing protocols

cant connect to certain sites missing protocols: hey, this is my first post so have mercy =x Im not sure when the problem started, maybe after a update or installing a game or something..no clue, but recently i have been having connection issues with certain sites at random. Its the same sites every time but they either...
  8. Network protocols missing, can not connect to only ONE COMPUTER

Network protocols missing, can not connect to only ONE COMPUTER: First of all, I want to say that I've tried every solution there is for this problem, from reinstalling drivers, wifi card, all cmd commands and even importing working registry values, from another computer... In short, nothing worked. Laptop "P"=windows 10, hp laptop,...
  9. Can't connect to networks. Network icon on taskbar missing.

Can't connect to networks. Network icon on taskbar missing.: everything was working fine earlier today. I was playing GTA V online so I was definitely connected. when I exited the game, the network icon on the taskbar was gone. if I open the Notification Center and click network from there no available networks show up. in my settings,...
  10. Surface Book missing Connected Standby?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Book missing Connected Standby?: Greetings! A question regarding the Connected Standby feature on my Surface Book with Performance Base. According to the image below it appears as if it's not being listed ( neither as available OR unavailable ) on my system? [img] Am I missing something or have the...