Windows 10: Missing D: after reset

Discus and support Missing D: after reset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just reset by PC by doing a clean install but before I reset my PC, I had 2 drives, one C: and D: C: is the main one D: was like an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by darrylols, Nov 10, 2016.

1. darrylols Win User

Missing D: after reset

I just reset by PC by doing a clean install

but before I reset my PC, I had 2 drives, one C: and D:
    C: is the main one
    D: was like an external/secondary one

so after I reset my PC, my D: is missing

heres what disk management says

Missing D: after reset [​IMG]

help would be appreciated,

:)

darrylols, Nov 10, 2016

2. All applications and documents missing after resetting Windows 10

Sir/Madam, I was running Windows 10

quite some time. My system was

running slow. I thought of Reset.

Inadvertely, before Reset I had transfered

all my Files including Program Files

from C Drive to D Drive. After

Reset all the applications including

MS Office 10 are missing. Also all

my documents and missing. I am

in trouble. Please help me.

Original title: Reset

SamuelKingston, Nov 10, 2016
  3. xexsell Win User
    Missing D:\

Microsoft's Support Engineer was not helpful at all. The problem had nothing to do with a Driver update or the CD/DVD ROM itself but rather a Registry problem. Many others experienced the same problem. I discovered the Solution on another Microsoft Support
    forum page. It was a fix used for the same problem in Windows 8.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/314060

Resolution 5. Create a registry subkey. That finally worked for me and others..

xexsell, Nov 10, 2016
Thema:

Missing D: after reset

1. Missing D: after reset - Similar Threads - Missing reset

2. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  3. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  4. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why cant i factory reset and the half of my taskbar icons are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i factory reset and the half of my taskbar icons are missing: i was just playing roblox when my laptop suddenly bluescreened after the bluescreen it booted up but i coudnt see the icons on the right side of my task bar i cant connect to the wifi so i tried factory reset and it didnt work what is happening?...
  6. why cant i factory reset and the half of my taskbar icons are missing

why cant i factory reset and the half of my taskbar icons are missing: i was just playing roblox when my laptop suddenly bluescreened after the bluescreen it booted up but i coudnt see the icons on the right side of my task bar i cant connect to the wifi so i tried factory reset and it didnt work what is happening?...
  7. Missing files on ssd after factory reset

Missing files on ssd after factory reset: I factory reset my desktop because I was having some trouble with my drives. When I performed the reset, I selected remove everything, but when I checked disk management, my SSD still shows 476 GB used. Any help as to why this might be occurring would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Missing files on ssd after factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing files on ssd after factory reset: I factory reset my desktop because I was having some trouble with my drives. When I performed the reset, I selected remove everything, but when I checked disk management, my SSD still shows 476 GB used. Any help as to why this might be occurring would be greatly appreciated....
  9. Missing files on ssd after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Unable to reset LaptopReset option missing in troubleshoot

Unable to reset LaptopReset option missing in troubleshoot: There is a virus in my laptop and I am trying to reset my laptop but I am unable to do so.i was unable to open settings so I used command prompt to open WinRe but the reset option is missing there.When I am clicking on troubleshoot in WinRe it is directly taking me to...