Windows 10: Missing Devices & Printers

Discus and support Missing Devices & Printers in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Most of my devices and printers have disappeared from the Devices & Printer page. Any ideas? 43334 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by capri3156, Mar 6, 2016.

1. capri3156 Win User

Missing Devices & Printers

Most of my devices and printers have disappeared from the Devices & Printer page. Any ideas?

:)

capri3156, Mar 6, 2016

2. Manage Printers is missing from Device & Printers options

Ever since Novembers update, my printer defaults are missing. I print from 5 different locations through their network. I used to be able to assign which printer to use based upon which network I was connected to. That option is now missing from the Device
    & Printers options.

Did it go away or did Microsoft hide that option?

OP - Manage Printers is missing

AmazingGazing, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Buzzmag Win User

Most of my devices and printers have disappeared from the Devices & Printer page. Any ideas?

Buzzmag, Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Missing Devices & Printers - Similar Threads - Missing Devices Printers

2. Printer device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer device: Printer not printing. Troubleshooter identifies "Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet ". Security settings do not allow execution of script code within this stylesheet. What to I do?...
  3. Missing "device" type" under Printer properties/Device settings Windows 10

Missing "device" type" under Printer properties/Device settings Windows 10: I have Windows 10 up to date. Problem is no ability to change Device type under the above tabs. There should be an option to change it, I am told to make sure it recognises my printer as COLOUR....
  4. Devices and Printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices and Printers: Hello, I use a Lenovo laptop user. System info- Intel core i3 7th Gen The operating system used is Windows 10. So there's a problem which I am facing. I just recently downloaded Realtek audio manager. And I updated my drivers. And usually when i use my voice recorder,...
  5. Missing printer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Missing printer: I assume there has been a recent update. My printer HPC3180 no longer appears on my list and has been replaced with HP ePrint. I've tried all the help and troubleshooting options. It is not found if I ADD printer. I can print when in a document, e.g. Word, so the printer...
  6. Devices and printers

Devices and printers: After upgrading to Windows 10, pdf documents prints very slow and sometimes does not print at all. I can print other documents immediately but pdf takes time and return error: Could not print document...
  7. Devices and Printers

Devices and Printers: A multimedia device duplicates over and over, the device is a LG smart tv that I had to use ethernet connection to connect it and now it works on wireless as it should. I think it runs with Linux and it had not been online for a couple of years so the system needed to be...
  8. Missing printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing printer: I have an Epsom XP-510 printer that has been perfectly ok until today.When I tried to print something I get the error message STATUS.ERROR.It seems to have lost the wi-fi connection,I have a fully wired connection and the other units connected all show and are working ok.I am...
  9. devices and printers

devices and printers: my pots are not responding to a connected printer all of them what could it be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/devices-and-printers/3b19bce4-3e2d-4fb1-be28-4bf9aacbf6ba
  10. devices & printers

devices & printers: Control Panel > Devices & Printers takes about 30 seconds to open. Any idea why? Never had this issue in previous Win versions. Thanks! ...Steve 14922