Windows 10: Missing driver after installing 10

Discus and support Missing driver after installing 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have everything installed apart from one driver. ACPI\HPQ6007 I have searched the HP site for the driver for my Envy 17-k251na without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Conor1974, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Conor1974 Win User

Missing driver after installing 10

I have everything installed apart from one driver.

ACPI\HPQ6007

I have searched the HP site for the driver for my Envy 17-k251na without any luck.

Anyone help please? *Smile

Conor

:)

Conor1974, Aug 9, 2015
  2. arjane06 Win User

no sound windows pc tablet

its windows 10..

all sound is not working

after installing windows 10 other drivers are missing like sound,cant download to store many drivers are lost/missing.

arjane06, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Clean install Windows 10 Pro on Touch Screen Asus T200TA. Driver are missing

I have a Asus t200ta that is missing the same drivers after a clean install of windows 10. what is the process for reinstalling these drivers.

michaelKnuppe, Aug 9, 2015
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

eLPuSHeR, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Missing driver after installing 10 - Similar Threads - Missing driver installing

2. Missing Drivers After Clean Install of Windows 10 Using Installation Media

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Drivers After Clean Install of Windows 10 Using Installation Media: Hi, I have Acer One 10 notebook computer with Windows 10. I did a clean install of Windows 10 using installation media USB since support.microsoft.com says"You suspect your device has been infected. Use installation media to reinstall Windows" as using installation media to...
  3. Missing Drivers After Clean Install of Windows 10 Using Installation Media

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Drivers After Clean Install of Windows 10 Using Installation Media: Hi, I have Acer One 10 notebook computer with Windows 10. I did a clean install of Windows 10 using installation media USB since support.microsoft.com says"You suspect your device has been infected. Use installation media to reinstall Windows" as using installation media to...
  4. Missing Drivers After Clean Install of Windows 10 Using Installation Media

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Missing drivers after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing drivers after clean install: My son's ACER Aspire A515-51G that he uses for school was running very slow and at times wouldn't boot. I tried to use the recovery USB to reset it to factory but it would hang at 30% every time and didn't matter which way I tried from inside Windows, booting from the USB,...
  6. Missing drivers after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing drivers after clean install: My son's ACER Aspire A515-51G that he uses for school was running very slow and at times wouldn't boot. I tried to use the recovery USB to reset it to factory but it would hang at 30% every time and didn't matter which way I tried from inside Windows, booting from the USB,...
  7. Missing drivers after clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 installation missing drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation missing drivers: So I recently tried installing windows 10 on a hardrive and I accidentally installed in on my so my hardrive got messed up so I had to install windows 10 on a usb flash drive. And I tried installing it on my pc but it always says “a media driver your computer needs is...
  9. All drivers are missing after Windows 10 install. What to do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All drivers are missing after Windows 10 install. What to do?: It's a brand new laptop from the HP Pavilion 15 series. It came with FreeDOS. I was careless when I installed Windows 10 and accidentally deleted a partition. Now all my drivers seem to be missing. How do I fix this? https://imgur.com/z6MrPFt Any help is much appreciated!...
  10. Windows 10 installation missing drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation missing drivers: Hello, Sorry for the long description, I have no experience with Windows so I might make something trivialy wrong. I'm trying to install Windows10 in an existing system (multi-boot). I have several disks including 2 NVMEs. On the NVME I use to boot Linux (UEFI) I made a...