Windows 10: Missing Drivers,But Found Them Myself (Dell Inspiron 1525)

Discus and support Missing Drivers,But Found Them Myself (Dell Inspiron 1525) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay decided to do a fresh install on the wife's Dell Inspiron 1525.Which had Windows 7 x64 on it,But was released with XP and Vista only on it. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMOCO, Jul 8, 2015.

1. AMOCO Win User

Missing Drivers,But Found Them Myself (Dell Inspiron 1525)

Okay decided to do a fresh install on the wife's Dell Inspiron 1525.Which had Windows 7 x64 on it,But was released with XP and Vista only on it.
    The only drivers I had to install after the fresh install of Windows 10 Build:10162.
    Were SigmaTel HD Audio Codecs(Driver).Looked driver up and found a Windows 7 driver that installed and works.
    And the Dell Integrated Webcam Driver and Software,Which was the Vista Driver and Software which worked fine.
    Just wanted to share this information in case someone needs help on this old laptop.

:)

AMOCO, Jul 8, 2015

2. Class Action Lawsuit against MS BECAUSE...

look on the case for the service tag

enter the service tag on the Dell support site

the drivers will be there

recently rebuilt an Inspiron 1525 2006 system

all the XP drivers were on the support site

Locutus deBorg, Jul 8, 2015
  3. Wifi and Windows 10 Constant connectivity Issues

I am also facing similar issue with Dell Inspiron 1525, with Intel wireless driver.

the network card worked once after running the network trouble shooter. The is again failed after reboot.

ShikharSharma, Jul 8, 2015
Thema:

Missing Drivers,But Found Them Myself (Dell Inspiron 1525)

1. Missing Drivers,But Found Them Myself (Dell Inspiron 1525) - Similar Threads - Missing Drivers Found

2. Re: Dell Inspiron 1525

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Dell Inspiron 1525: Hello, I was hoping I could find some help with an old Dell Inspiron 1525. I reinstalled the original software because of issues the computer was having, got help from Microsoft getting a new Product Key. I have tried using the old Internet explorer on my wifi gateway, and...
  3. Re: Dell Inspiron 1525

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re: Dell Inspiron 1525: Hello, I was hoping I could find some help with an old Dell Inspiron 1525. I reinstalled the original software because of issues the computer was having, got help from Microsoft getting a new Product Key. I have tried using the old Internet explorer on my wifi gateway, and...
  4. Bluetooth missing on Dell Inspiron 15 5584

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth missing on Dell Inspiron 15 5584: I have been using a Bluetooth mechanical keyboard since last month so there was no problem with my Bluetooth until this morning when I opened my computer. I tried clicking the add device in the Bluetooth option but it was indicated that there is no Bluetooth in my laptop.I've...
  5. Unable to Install Windows on Dell Inspiron 1525

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Install Windows on Dell Inspiron 1525: Dear team,I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop which recently got stopped with BLUE SCREEN ERROR. Then I tried to Install Windows 10 replacing Windows 7 via Bootable USB where it was just restarting again and again but could not get the options. After many tries it started to...
  6. Microphone Not Working in Windows 10, Laptop Dell Inspiron 1525

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microphone Not Working in Windows 10, Laptop Dell Inspiron 1525: Microphone not working - windows10 after latest update on 10 April 2021 hi , I have Dell Inspiron 1525 - the microphone is not working. in the Device manager - Audio inputs and outputs i can view the below - Digital Audio HDMI High Definition Audio Device -Microphone...
  7. Dell Inspiron 1525 and Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Inspiron 1525 and Win 10: Got an old Dell Inspiron 1525 running W7 at the moment. It is sluggish but usable. Was thinking of putting W10 on it. I'd probably swap the HDD for a SSD, but leave everything else stock (including the 2GB if RAM) Does this sound feasible, or is W10 too much for this old...
  8. Dell Inspiron 1525: Windows 10 32-bits or 64-bits?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Inspiron 1525: Windows 10 32-bits or 64-bits?: So I am selling a laptop that originally has Windows Vista 32-bits. Upon chatting with the buyer, it's obvious he is not tech savvy enough to install Linux, and for his needs I'll need to upgrade the OS in order to browse the Internet. If Windows 7 was free like Windows 10 I...
  9. camera drivers missing in dell inspiron 3542

camera drivers missing in dell inspiron 3542: first i installed windows 8.1 due to an issue of lock password we had reset and installed windows 7 again it gone through problem and i deleted backup again few days before i installed windows 10 in which integrated camera divers are missing...
  10. Dell Inspiron GPU Driver Problem

Dell Inspiron GPU Driver Problem: There is a problem with Dell's latest Intel HD graphics driver for the Inspiron 7537 - driver file Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver_8V48Y_WIN_20.19.15.4835_A07.EXE. The installation fails since the inf fie doesn't include the HD4400 GPU. A manual update via Device Manager shows the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where do i find dell inspiron 1525 drivers

2. missing drivers for inspiron 1525

3. dell inspiron 1525 windows 1903