Windows 10: Missing email

Discus and support Missing email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I used to have two emails and I have an email that is missing after a reinstall, when I go to add contact and enter the email address it says I already... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by donnylad, Sep 1, 2017.

1. donnylad Win User

Missing email

I used to have two emails and I have an email that is missing after a reinstall, when I go to add contact and enter the email address it says I already have one with the same name but I cannot see where I can make it appear again alongside my main email.
    I have my microsoft account email and that is ok but how do I get my other email back Please.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Sep 1, 2017
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 10 Mail

To help you troubleshoot the issue, please access your emails using browsers and check if those emails are missing too.

If the emails are not missing there, deleting the emails accounts and having them added to Windows Mail app again may let the emails visible again.

Let us know the result.

Karla Alm, Sep 1, 2017
  3. printing emails

When I try to print an email, only the first page prints, the top header is missing and the symbols indicating attachments are also missing. When I save the email and open it in Word, I can print the whole email (and string) but the attachments symbols
    are still missing as is the header. Note that I indicated that the printer should print the all pages.

CECILYBanks, Sep 1, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Missing email

Hello, for anyone to answer you will need to be a lot clearer, I'm afraid.

1. Are you using an email client (program)- if so which one? E.g. Mail, Mailbird, Thunderbird, Outlook....
    or
    2. Do you use a browser to access your email?

Do you mean
    a. two separate emails which people have sent you
    or
    b. two separate email accounts?

dalchina, Sep 2, 2017
  5. donnylad Win User
    Hi thanks for the reply I use outlook.com and I added a btinternet address on it and I had an outlook address on it but its the outlook address that is not showing up. I went on to the outlook site and there is nothing in there. As you have guessed it is an outlook client I am using and I want to put the outlook address in my address's, I have tried to add the address but it says I already have one with that name and wont let me.
    Now I don't know what to do. Hope you can help please.
    Len

donnylad, Sep 2, 2017
  6. Hi Len.

Still a little confusion here.

It appears you use an outlook.com email address something like L: xxxx@outlook.com, correct?

Are you using a browser (edge, Chrome, Firefox) to get your mail, a Windows 10 app or Office Outlook 20xx software to access your mail?

It sort of sounds like you use a browser and log into Outlook.com. You did this and added another email account from btinternet, something like L: yyyy@btinternet.uk.

Once you added this account you can no longer see your L: xxx@outlook.com account and this is what you are trying to add back in but it is saying it is already there. (Am I even close).

Can you post a screen shot of your inbox. Gentle erase actual email address so we don't see your address.

You can use MS Paint to doctor.

Here is the tutorial on posting screen shots.
    How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Missing email

1. Missing email - Similar Threads - Missing email

2. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...
  3. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...
  4. confirmation email missing for refund request?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    confirmation email missing for refund request?: i bought a game on that was on game pass on accident and requested a refund, after seeing the status changed to approved i didn't get a confirmation email that the request was approved. can i play the game after seeing that the refund request was approved but without...
  5. confirmation email missing for refund request?

confirmation email missing for refund request?: i bought a game on that was on game pass on accident and requested a refund, after seeing the status changed to approved i didn't get a confirmation email that the request was approved. can i play the game after seeing that the refund request was approved but without...
  6. missing email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing email: I don't know what happened. I clicked on an email, clicked on spam or thought I did. I got a popup but don't remember what it said,the next thing I know, I have no email now. I checked every folder, twice, on my email, but everything I had is gone. helppp ty...
  7. missing email

missing email: I don't know what happened. I clicked on an email, clicked on spam or thought I did. I got a popup but don't remember what it said,the next thing I know, I have no email now. I checked every folder, twice, on my email, but everything I had is gone. helppp ty...
  8. MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder: Have been using Mail app for a few weeks. Today, I had a bunch of related emails that I wanted to move to a separate folder for easier access. I created a new folder. then I selected all of the emails and told Mail app to move to the new folder. All the emails disappeared...
  9. MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder

MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder: Have been using Mail app for a few weeks. Today, I had a bunch of related emails that I wanted to move to a separate folder for easier access. I created a new folder. then I selected all of the emails and told Mail app to move to the new folder. All the emails disappeared...
  10. Missing email from folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing email from folder: I lost all my emails from a folder in hotmail. Inbox and all other folders are fine, just one one folder is empty. I did not delete the contents of the folders. Have no idea where all the emails disappeared, those were important emails. Anyone has any idea what could have...