Windows 10: Missing email

Discus and support Missing email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I had two emails and an email is missing after a reinstall, when I go to add contact and enter the email address it says I already have one with the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by donnylad, Sep 1, 2017.

1. donnylad Win User

Missing email

I had two emails and an email is missing after a reinstall, when I go to add contact and enter the email address it says I already have one with the same name but I cannot see where I can make it appear again alongside my main email.
    I have my microsoft account email and that is ok but how do I get my other email back Please.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Sep 1, 2017
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 10 Mail

To help you troubleshoot the issue, please access your emails using browsers and check if those emails are missing too.

If the emails are not missing there, deleting the emails accounts and having them added to Windows Mail app again may let the emails visible again.

Let us know the result.

Karla Alm, Sep 1, 2017
  3. printing emails

When I try to print an email, only the first page prints, the top header is missing and the symbols indicating attachments are also missing. When I save the email and open it in Word, I can print the whole email (and string) but the attachments symbols
    are still missing as is the header. Note that I indicated that the printer should print the all pages.

CECILYBanks, Sep 1, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Missing email

Might be important to know which installed E-Mail Client you were using. Are you also using either Hotmail.com or Outlook.com, or both?

Berton, Sep 1, 2017
  5. Tony K Win User
    Hi there. Go to your Outlook.com online and see if the email is there.

To be sure > Is this the Windows Mail app you are using or the Office Outlook program?

Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Missing email

1. Missing email - Similar Threads - Missing email

2. missing emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing emails: emails that had been placed in a separate folder from my general inbox to keep for accounts or holiday information have disappeared. They are still in the original Yahoo mail website but not in my outlook account. help please....
  3. Sent emails are missing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent emails are missing...: Hello All, I have lost all of my sent emails in the mail and calendar app, and when I send new emails, they are not showing up in the sent folder. I have: -read and tried every suggestion in the forum -connected with a Support person who took control of my computer and...
  4. Email Attachments missing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email Attachments missing Windows 10: Can someone help ? I cannot see/ find my email attachments …. Using Windows 10 The attachments show on my mobile phone when the message is down loaded, but not on my Microsoft Surface... Frustrating ….urgh...
  5. No Outlook email from Outlook or Outlook.com - missing registry key - help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Outlook email from Outlook or Outlook.com - missing registry key - help?: Hello: Three days ago I was doing something in Outlook (on outlook.com) and attempted to move a folder to FAVORITES. The result was the loss of that folder and the functionality of Outlook entirely. It remained functional on my phone, but isn't now. The Support tool...
  6. All my emails prior to yesterday are missing. Where did they go and how do I restore them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    All my emails prior to yesterday are missing. Where did they go and how do I restore them?: All my emails prior to yesterday are missing. Where did they go, and how can I restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/all-my-emails-prior-to-yesterday-are-missing-where/caac2dbf-a663-452b-b9a8-22484857589b
  7. Missing email

in Browsers and Email
    Missing email: I used to have two emails and I have an email that is missing after a reinstall, when I go to add contact and enter the email address it says I already have one with the same name but I cannot see where I can make it appear again alongside my main email. I have my microsoft...
  8. Email Script Missing

in Browsers and Email
    Email Script Missing: Outlook inbox emails not showing any script when I open them when I use the windows store app but everything works on outlook.com. 65219
  9. Win 10 & 7 email client missing

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 & 7 email client missing: Hi everyone: I need to be able to choose my default email client to Outlook if possible so I can have it work ok with an application that needs to 'see' the default email client in order to send emails via it (It sends invoices as attachment and is a Filemaker runtime...
  10. Not able to put emails into OneNote from toolbar, icon missing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Not able to put emails into OneNote from toolbar, icon missing: Hi, I am using office home 365 and outlook 2016 and windows 10, I used to be able to copy emails directly from outlook to OneNote via an icon on my tool bar in outlook. There is no icon any more. How do I enable this function again. 86378