Windows 10: Missing email

Discus and support Missing email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I had two emails and an email is missing after a reinstall, when I go to add contact and enter the email address it says I already have one with the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by donnylad, Sep 1, 2017.

1. donnylad Win User

Missing email

I had two emails and an email is missing after a reinstall, when I go to add contact and enter the email address it says I already have one with the same name but I cannot see where I can make it appear again alongside my main email.
    I have my microsoft account email and that is ok but how do I get my other email back Please.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Sep 1, 2017
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 10 Mail

To help you troubleshoot the issue, please access your emails using browsers and check if those emails are missing too.

If the emails are not missing there, deleting the emails accounts and having them added to Windows Mail app again may let the emails visible again.

Let us know the result.

Karla Alm, Sep 1, 2017
  3. printing emails

When I try to print an email, only the first page prints, the top header is missing and the symbols indicating attachments are also missing. When I save the email and open it in Word, I can print the whole email (and string) but the attachments symbols
    are still missing as is the header. Note that I indicated that the printer should print the all pages.

CECILYBanks, Sep 1, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Missing email

Might be important to know which installed E-Mail Client you were using. Are you also using either Hotmail.com or Outlook.com, or both?

Berton, Sep 1, 2017
  5. Tony K Win User
    Hi there. Go to your Outlook.com online and see if the email is there.

To be sure > Is this the Windows Mail app you are using or the Office Outlook program?

Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Missing email

1. Missing email - Similar Threads - Missing email

2. confirmation email missing for refund request?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    confirmation email missing for refund request?: i bought a game on that was on game pass on accident and requested a refund, after seeing the status changed to approved i didn't get a confirmation email that the request was approved. can i play the game after seeing that the refund request was approved but without...
  3. confirmation email missing for refund request?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    confirmation email missing for refund request?: i bought a game on that was on game pass on accident and requested a refund, after seeing the status changed to approved i didn't get a confirmation email that the request was approved. can i play the game after seeing that the refund request was approved but without...
  4. missing email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing email: I don't know what happened. I clicked on an email, clicked on spam or thought I did. I got a popup but don't remember what it said,the next thing I know, I have no email now. I checked every folder, twice, on my email, but everything I had is gone. helppp ty...
  5. missing email

missing email: I don't know what happened. I clicked on an email, clicked on spam or thought I did. I got a popup but don't remember what it said,the next thing I know, I have no email now. I checked every folder, twice, on my email, but everything I had is gone. helppp ty...
  6. MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder: Have been using Mail app for a few weeks. Today, I had a bunch of related emails that I wanted to move to a separate folder for easier access. I created a new folder. then I selected all of the emails and told Mail app to move to the new folder. All the emails disappeared...
  7. MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder

MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder: Have been using Mail app for a few weeks. Today, I had a bunch of related emails that I wanted to move to a separate folder for easier access. I created a new folder. then I selected all of the emails and told Mail app to move to the new folder. All the emails disappeared...
  8. Missing email from folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing email from folder: I lost all my emails from a folder in hotmail. Inbox and all other folders are fine, just one one folder is empty. I did not delete the contents of the folders. Have no idea where all the emails disappeared, those were important emails. Anyone has any idea what could have...
  9. Missing email from folder

Missing email from folder: I lost all my emails from a folder in hotmail. Inbox and all other folders are fine, just one one folder is empty. I did not delete the contents of the folders. Have no idea where all the emails disappeared, those were important emails. Anyone has any idea what could have...
  10. Microsoft Mail - missing emails

Microsoft Mail - missing emails: Created numerous personal folders under "Folders" in Mail. Have been using them for years to save emails from various sources. Just this past week all the emails that were stored in them disappeared. The folders are all still there but when I open them the "Nothing has...