Windows 10: Missing file after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Missing file after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got the Windows 10 Creator's Update last night, but when starting up Windows, I get this RunDLL error message, stating: There was a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Milennin, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Milennin Win User

Missing file after Windows 10 update

I got the Windows 10 Creator's Update last night, but when starting up Windows, I get this RunDLL error message, stating:

It doesn't seem to cause any problems, but it's annoying having it pop-up every time I start up my PC. How to get rid of it?

:)

Milennin, Nov 30, 2017
  2. gkrocks Win User

Windows 10 homegroup files that were stored on the upgraded computer are missing

After updating to Windows 10, windows homegroup files that were stored on the upgraded computer are missing. There isn't a home group showing up at all on the upgraded computer. However, the other computers still show the homegroup, but all the files are
    missing. Help. The files missing are 10 years of family pics.

gkrocks, Nov 30, 2017
  3. missing Program~1\common~1\System\Sysmenu.dill file after window 10 update

missing Program~1\common~1\System\Sysmenu.dill file after window 10 update

redskins135, Nov 30, 2017
  4. Missing file after Windows 10 update

Download Autoruns for Windows and type to Filter "V0700Pin.dll", then disable (uncheck) the entry.

P.S.: It might be related to other software set to run at startup, which was removed, use Autoruns to remove obsolete entries.

Look in: Logon / Scheduled Tasks / Services. At first disable and restart, to make sure, you have not removed needed entries.

TairikuOkami, Nov 30, 2017
  5. Milennin Win User
    Thanks, just did that and it stopped popping up.

Milennin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Missing file after Windows 10 update

1. Missing file after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Missing file update

2. Photos and files missing after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos and files missing after windows 10 update: My laptop just got updated windows 10 just updated before it updated i had photos and files on here now that it has updated they have all disappeared. im the only one that uses the laptop so i know that i didnt delete them i have tried to see if they are hidden but i cant...
  3. Photos and files missing after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos and files missing after windows 10 update: My laptop just got updated windows 10 just updated before it updated i had photos and files on here now that it has updated they have all disappeared. im the only one that uses the laptop so i know that i didnt delete them i have tried to see if they are hidden but i cant...
  4. Photos and files missing after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing files and folders after updating windows 10

Missing files and folders after updating windows 10: Please could you help. I noticed yesterday that some folders and files with documents and pictures disappeared recently on my Windows 10. how to get them back?...
  6. Missing files after windows update.

Missing files after windows update.: Hi. Im having difficulties with a problem and I am hoping someone can help me. I've looked all over the internet but nothing I read about helps with my problem. My problem is that I just updated Windows with the latest update and my pc is fine. I then plugged in my external...
  7. Some files are missing after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some files are missing after updating Windows 10: After I updated windows 10 to the latest version, most of my desktop files/apps were missing, and i was unable to find them. Can someone please help me and i wonder if that happened to you guys as well....
  8. Some files and missing after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some files and missing after updating Windows 10: After I updated windows 10 to the latest version, most of my desktop files/apps were missing, and i was unable to find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-files-and-missing-after-updating-windows-10/d9cb23aa-79f2-451c-b8d1-d9c0c6ac1c6b
  9. Missing file after update to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing file after update to Windows 10 1903: After updating to the latest version of Windows and logging in, this message immediately comes up on my desktop: RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found. How can I find this module on my computer -- or update...
  10. Files missing after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Files missing after windows 10 update: Hi , Windows 10 started taking matters on its own hands again and yesterday it performed an update without my permission. Apart from restarting and doing staff on its own this time it considered my files as disposable and deleted them! After spending a few hours and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. v0700pin