Windows 10: Missing fonts following recent upgrade

Discus and support Missing fonts following recent upgrade in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the past week I installed a new hard drive and downloaded Office 365. My Publisher files are broken because the Futura Fonts I use are missing. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joan Mitchell, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Missing fonts following recent upgrade

In the past week I installed a new hard drive and downloaded Office 365. My Publisher files are broken because the Futura Fonts I use are missing. I checked my other computer, and the fonts are missing there, too. Is this the result of a update? I tried adding optional features for fonts through Settings/Apps & Features, but I don't see Futura there for selection. Which group is it in?

Thanks,

Joan

:)

Joan Mitchell, Aug 7, 2018

2. Missing fonts after upgrade

I just had an automatic upgrade of windows 10 completed and some fonts are missing,

I have read up and tried the steps in the optional font features but the fonts are missing from the list.

The particular language group is the Pan European. The font I am after is Rockwell nova.

Is the any way I can access this as it is crucial to a job I am about to complete.

PeterMcD735, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Missing Fonts

Hi Charlotte,

For us to further isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Which fonts are missing?

• Are you using those fonts for Office applications?

• Is the missing font part of Windows or separately purchased for Office?

Regards.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Missing fonts following recent upgrade

Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Missing fonts following recent upgrade

1. Missing fonts following recent upgrade - Similar Threads - Missing fonts following

2. Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder: Hello there,Im looking for help. I've done research on similar problems but I didn't find the solution anyway.I have the font installed and it seems to be installed because when I try to install it again or even missing fonts I got the popup that this font is already...
  3. Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder: Hello there,Im looking for help. I've done research on similar problems but I didn't find the solution anyway.I have the font installed and it seems to be installed because when I try to install it again or even missing fonts I got the popup that this font is already...
  4. missing iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll since recent upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    missing iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll since recent upgrade: why does this keep on appearing [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-iastorafsserviceapidll-since-recent/241c5493-b505-42c0-af21-da2eac96ab02
  5. missing fonts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing fonts: I have lost a large volume of fonts following a recent upgrade. What is the easiest way to restore previous fonts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-fonts/f3d5e73f-7163-46c5-a321-631d81bc9912
  6. missing font

missing font: Fonts have disappeared. I surprise because I did not install any software or update. Just when I was running word program, I received not responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-font/e815ae83-f392-4ae8-8de4-6caae2cfc256
  7. Missing fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing fonts: Hi, Not sure if I am in the right section. For some reason, MS Sans Serif and Small fonts are missing from my system. I have had to reset ? my computer because of issues with Update 1903 that weren't fixed by 1909. Don't understand why these fonts are missing. Trying to...
  8. Missing Font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Font: I'm looking for some help. I had to reset Windows 10 64 bit due to having to sort out an SQL problem with software I was using. I have just now found that a particular font (Lucida Handwriting) I use is no longer there, I'm not sure about other fonts that could be missing...
  9. Fonts missing or corrupt after upgrading to windows 10

Fonts missing or corrupt after upgrading to windows 10: Several of my programs are now missing fonts or are corrupted since upgrading to windows 10. Photoshop elements and my tax programs are not longer working properly since the upgrade to windows 10. I am lost...
  10. Missing Fonts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Missing Fonts: Hi all. I've been using MS Office, WPS Writer and LibreOffice. I installed about a dozen new Fonts last month to the Computer. I need something typed for my Wife and started using MS Word. I noticed the Fonts I installed are not showing in the drop down box. But they are...