Windows 10: Missing Fun Facts in Lock Screen

Discus and support Missing Fun Facts in Lock Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some time now I've had missing fun facts in Windows Spotlight on the Lock Screen. Its the same on my old insider PC which uses the same account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by swarfega, Jun 6, 2017.

1. swarfega Win User

Missing Fun Facts in Lock Screen

For some time now I've had missing fun facts in Windows Spotlight on the Lock Screen. Its the same on my old insider PC which uses the same account which makes me wonder if its a setting thats being synced.

My Mum's PC has Windows Spotlight with fun facts working and showing up on the Lock Screen. Mine only appear when I press win+L but doesn't work after a boot.

:)

swarfega, Jun 6, 2017
  2. lacrumb Win User

Why is Windows 10 suddenly asking me if I like my desktop background?

If this is at the Lock screen go Settings, Personalization, Lock screen, turn of Get fun facts,tips, tricks, and more on your lock screen.

lacrumb, Jun 6, 2017
  3. yumadbro Win User
    How can I remove the fun facts from the login screen?

How can I remove fun facts from the lock screen?

yumadbro, Jun 6, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Nick, *Smile

It's my understanding that fun facts in Windows Spotlight only show when a signed in account locks (Win+L) the computer, and doesn't show on the lock screen at startup.

Is your Mom's computer waking from sleep or hibernate instead of a cold boot?

Brink, Jun 6, 2017
  5. swarfega Win User
    Yes she has hers to sleep after 30 minutes.

swarfega, Jun 6, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Ah, good. That explains why she has them then.

Brink, Jun 6, 2017
  7. swarfega Win User
    ah, its odd that they don't appear on boot though.

swarfega, Jun 6, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

I suppose it's one good way to know if you're signed in or not though.

Brink, Jun 6, 2017
  9. swarfega Win User
    yea, thanks again Shawn.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Missing Fun Facts in Lock Screen - Similar Threads - Missing Fun Facts

2. Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen: I just can't find a way to turn this feature off. Firstly, I went to Personalization->Lock screen and toggled off Show fun facts,tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen. Then I locked screen and it still displays fact about tomorrow's St. Patrick's day...
  3. Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen: I just can't find a way to turn this feature off. Firstly, I went to Personalization->Lock screen and toggled off Show fun facts,tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen. Then I locked screen and it still displays fact about tomorrow's St. Patrick's day...
  4. Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Fun, facts and tips not showing up on Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fun, facts and tips not showing up on Lockscreen: My lockscreen spotlight picture is changing I think but I can't get the fun, facts and tips to show up to ask me if I like the picture presented. I have done everything I could find and it still does not work. One thing that is missing from my background apps that you are...
  6. Fun fact! Did you know...

Fun fact! Did you know...: Hi,Did you know that the Settings app is actually a browser? Don't believe me? I'll show you.Open the Settings app and press the F7 key. A pop-up comes, asking if you wanna turn on caret browsing.This proves that it's a browser.The actual truth is, the Settings app was made...
  7. Windows Spotlight Fun Fact

Windows Spotlight Fun Fact: Recently I reinstalled my Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Version. after that in lock screen I'm not able to set windows spot light as lock screen wallpaper. on the top the window *some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. But I'm using my personnel laptop. How...
  8. Windows Picture Fun Facts

Windows Picture Fun Facts: Hello Microsoft! I really want to put picture and add fun facts in lockscreen but fun facts in lockscreen it's not working so I hope you can solve this problem Windows 10 Pro Edition...
  9. Fun Facts

Fun Facts: I'm trying to get my fun facts button back to my log on screen. When I go to Settings/Personalization/Lock Screen, I see the button that turns this feature on and off but I can get it to stay on. No matter what background setting I set it to, when I leave the Lock Screen...
  10. Lock screen fun facts and tips...

Lock screen fun facts and tips...: hi, I have my lock screen set to “picture” I have the setting for get more fun facts tips... set to on.. When I lock the pc the fun facts and tips do not show... Any ideas greatly appreciated. Thank You 104037

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get fun facts when locked screen is missing

2. fun and facts are not not showing on lock screen

3. interesting facts not appearing in the lockscreen

4. missing fun facts on lock screen