Windows 10: Missing History.

Discus and support Missing History. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; should say first of all that I am using Windows 10 on an MS Lumia 550 cell phone. I am posting so that someone maybe able to explain why my Edge... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hereward1059, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Missing History.

should say first of all that I am using Windows 10 on an MS Lumia 550 cell phone. I am posting so that someone maybe able to explain why my Edge browser listings have disappeared and for some reason current browsing isn't leaving a trace of any site or page,the other 3 sections Favourite's, Reading list and Downloads are fine it is only the History entries that have been lost. I hope there is somebody who can help I would be beyond relieved

Missing History. [​IMG]

:)

Hereward1059, Jan 16, 2018

2. Lumia 950 - Missed calls not displayed

1. Receive an incoming call

2. Do no answer call (or miss it)

3. Return to phone to see missed call notification on Lock Screen

4. Unlock phone

5. Launch Phone app

6. Click on Call History

7. Missed call not logged in history

One additional observation to note is that when the party calling me leaves a voicemail, the Voicemail area on the phone app displays the missed call number and allows me to play the voicemail. Additionally, I review notification on my Windows 10 Surface
    Pro 3 that I missed a call.

Workaround:

* Reboot the phone and the missed call appears in Call History

BryanGibson1, Jan 16, 2018
  3. N900 X Terminal

in bash it is "history -c"

but this is busyboxes tiny tiny shell iirc.. soooo.. I've always found the history to be a bit hit and miss.. closing the window doesn't seem to save the latest history

cpitchford, Jan 16, 2018
  4. Tony K Win User

Missing History.

Hi there. Is sync on in Edge settings and in the phone settings?

Tony K, Jan 16, 2018
  5. Thank you for the reply, yes both options are active I've also tried the other 2 options on the handsets Sync settings (themes & passwords) in different combinations without success, thanks again.

Hereward1059, Jan 16, 2018
  6. Tony K Win User
    You're welcome. Glad to be of help if I can. In case you don't know; A soft reset of hold power button, then press volume down until it vibrates. It'll restart. If that doesn't work wait a few days. It may be MS servers.

I'm having problems with my 950XL after a feature update. It was working before it. Everything else works, but no contacts show in the People app and the Mail/Calendar apps close after 5 seconds. I'm thinking they can't update with the server. I've seen this before with my Lumia 1520. After a few days it worked. If not, I'll just reset it. A PITA, though.

Tony K, Jan 16, 2018
  7. Right thanks I'll try that.

Hereward1059, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Missing History.

1. Missing History. - Similar Threads - Missing History

2. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  3. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  4. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Clipboard History does not record or missing items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard History does not record or missing items: Windows 10, version 22H2Some problems I've experienced with Clipboard History.Any help will be appreciated.1 I will copy something CTRL + C and paste it CTRL + V. When I look at the Clipboard History Windows key + V I get the message "Your clipboard is empty"2 I will copy...
  6. Clipboard History does not record or missing items

Clipboard History does not record or missing items: Windows 10, version 22H2Some problems I've experienced with Clipboard History.Any help will be appreciated.1 I will copy something CTRL + C and paste it CTRL + V. When I look at the Clipboard History Windows key + V I get the message "Your clipboard is empty"2 I will copy...
  7. Order history missing activation key for windows upgrade

Order history missing activation key for windows upgrade: I can not see activation key for windows 11 home to 11 pro that I just bought it from store in order history.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-missing-activation-key-for-windows/5bbc2c58-c5cf-40f2-a8f6-ca790d29ca42
  8. Order history missing activation key for windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order history missing activation key for windows upgrade: I can not see activation key for windows 11 home to 11 pro that I just bought it from store in order history.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-missing-activation-key-for-windows/5bbc2c58-c5cf-40f2-a8f6-ca790d29ca42
  9. Missing protection history - windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing protection history - windows defender: For anyone having trouble with missing protection history in Win Defender. Try going into CMD from Troubleshoot and type:del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service\DetectionHistory\*"del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows...
  10. Order History missing the Product key/Install option

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Order History missing the Product key/Install option: I ordered 2 copies of the Windows 10 Home download edition from Microsoft's website and I understand Microsoft does not have any record of the product keys, nor do they offer refunds on that type of order.The instructions given by Microsoft to retrieve those keys is:Go to...