Windows 10: Missing letters in Windows menu

Discus and support Missing letters in Windows menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since I install the Build 9860, I have missing letters in Windows menu and some PDF . See Bookmarks is missing oo [img] 2567 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PcQuebec, Oct 21, 2014.

1. PcQuebec Win User

Missing letters in Windows menu

Since I install the Build 9860, I have missing letters in Windows menu and some PDF . See Bookmarks is missing oo

Missing letters in Windows menu [​IMG]

:)

PcQuebec, Oct 21, 2014

2. Restore the all apps button style of start menu.

What do you think is missing? Click on the Most used section header (Clock icon) and then a letter.

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Oct 21, 2014
  3. "Open" has dissapeard from right click menu.

For some reason my first option on the right click menu is missing. The option is there, but the letters are missing.

And happens only in some files and programs like the trashcan. When I right click on my desktop, all options are there.

Maybe it's only the "Open" option that is missing, but I really do not know.

Ben-Hur Mateus, Oct 21, 2014
  4. Missing letters in Windows menu

Not installed this update yet, but I think there is another update if you do check for updates that addresses this problem

paulsalter, Oct 21, 2014
  5. PcQuebec Win User
    Problem solve with the KB3008956 install

PcQuebec, Oct 21, 2014
  6. Glad to hear its now resolved

Thanks for the update

paulsalter, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Missing letters in Windows menu

1. Missing letters in Windows menu - Similar Threads - Missing letters menu

2. Missing start menu letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing start menu letter: On Windows 10. In the start menu. In the alphabetical order, I can see letters starting with "A". Something happened, not sure, but I can no longer see anything that begins with the letter "D". "D" is removed from the alphabetical list. How can I restore that letter back to...
  3. Missing start menu letter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing start menu letter: On Windows 10. In the start menu. In the alphabetical order, I can see letters starting with "A". Something happened, not sure, but I can no longer see anything that begins with the letter "D". "D" is removed from the alphabetical list. How can I restore that letter back to...
  4. Missing start menu letter

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Strange Letters in Context Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Letters in Context Menu: I have a weird text bug in the right click context menu. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-letters-in-context-menu/7502baf7-34c7-40c7-81e1-d1674584ecaa
  6. Strange Letters in Context Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange Letters in Context Menu: I have a weird text bug in the right click context menu. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-letters-in-context-menu/7502baf7-34c7-40c7-81e1-d1674584ecaa
  7. Keyboard Missing Letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Missing Letters: Hello My keyboard is missing random letters i have now changed keyboard but it is still happening can you advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-missing-letters/22a11d30-1e07-45ed-92c8-fca6eddb0414
  8. Some letters are missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some letters are missing: Hello, I have just formatted my computer. Did a delete of my c:\ through the win DVD. And I installed the win. But when I went to the explore I noticed my D:\Backup is gone. Have i done something wrong? 139574
  9. Some letters are missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Some letters are missing: Hello, I have just formatted my computer. Did a delete of my c:\ through the win DVD. And I installed the win. But when I went to the explore I noticed my D:\Backup is gone. Have i done something wrong? 139574
  10. Drive letter missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive letter missing.: So just installed 10 - clean install over windows 7. I have 2 internal harddrives - one was designated as Drive G. But for some reason 10 removed G and so in computer mgmt I ended up redesignsting it as Drive Z. Any way to get the letter “G” back ? 112781

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dissapeard letters