Windows 10: Missing mobile links

Discus and support Missing mobile links in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have an MS Lumia 550 mobile and my problem is with Edge browser I have lost the Fav's list under the History icon, the Reading lists & Downloads are... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hereward1059, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Missing mobile links

I have an MS Lumia 550 mobile and my problem is with Edge browser I have lost the Fav's list under the History icon, the Reading lists & Downloads are okay as for the considerable number of links I'm lost any help would be great. Thank you. Paul.

:)

Hereward1059, Aug 21, 2017

2. micrisoft assure plan a scam ????

I just bought it then found posts saying it is not Microsoft

missing links R us, Aug 21, 2017
  3. pykand Win User
    n96 missing links

I know that but the link is not able to be clicked on my phone. Is it on yours?

pykand, Aug 21, 2017
Thema:

Missing mobile links

1. Missing mobile links - Similar Threads - Missing mobile links

2. link a mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    link a mobile: I would love 2 connect an apple os on window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-a-mobile/2936cfce-e728-448b-81ea-e17da7c86084
  3. link a mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    link a mobile: I would love 2 connect an apple os on window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-a-mobile/2936cfce-e728-448b-81ea-e17da7c86084
  4. VPN on mobile wont allow mobile to link/sync with MS Phone Link.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN on mobile wont allow mobile to link/sync with MS Phone Link.: I've installed phone guardian vpn on my mobile but now it wont let my mobile phone link/sync with MS phone link on my laptop. Surely there is a simple way to just allow this particular app access rather than just having to turn off the VPN each time?...
  5. Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?: I want to unlink permanently and remove all data like linked account from window "your phone app" and "Samsung link to window" too? and when I click on window "your phone app" it automatically connect my mobile which don't want I want if it connect using using any password...
  6. App link missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    App link missing: Just installed Microsoft Flight Simulator X but not seeing the link or icon in the Recentl yAdded list or below in the F's or M's with the other Microsoft software... any ideas?...
  7. Mobile hotspot setting missing

Mobile hotspot setting missing: I don't have any internet right now because of a problem of my services and I want to use mobile data from my phone but I don't have the setting in my windows. What could I do? "...
  8. word mobile missing settings

word mobile missing settings: Hellou,why in my tablet word mobile Windows 10, doesn't exist settings PC? When I opet setting they just doesn't exist. Wanted to change settings for First letter of word in new sentence, that somehow always turns big. I need a small First letter in new line. Please, thank...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot Missing: I'm running a windows 10 home on my hp laptop 15-ay196nr which came with a mobile hotspot function out of the box. I suddenly lost the function after my device had to reset due to a "boot device not found" error and followed these steps to fix it:...
  10. Facebook Chat Is Missing "Web" and "Mobile"

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook Chat Is Missing "Web" and "Mobile": Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 earlier, the Facebook chat doesn't show whether someone's online on Web or on Mobile, no matter which browser I use. It used to show this in Windows 7, but from what I've seen, it's gone in Windows 8, too. 13143