Windows 10: Missing mobile links

Discus and support Missing mobile links in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have an MS Lumia 550 mobile and my problem is with Edge browser I have lost the Fav's list under the History icon, the Reading lists & Downloads are... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hereward1059, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Missing mobile links

I have an MS Lumia 550 mobile and my problem is with Edge browser I have lost the Fav's list under the History icon, the Reading lists & Downloads are okay as for the considerable number of links I'm lost any help would be great. Thank you. Paul.

:)

Hereward1059, Aug 21, 2017

2. micrisoft assure plan a scam ????

I just bought it then found posts saying it is not Microsoft

missing links R us, Aug 21, 2017
  3. pykand Win User
    n96 missing links

I know that but the link is not able to be clicked on my phone. Is it on yours?

pykand, Aug 21, 2017
Thema:

Missing mobile links

1. Missing mobile links - Similar Threads - Missing mobile links

2. Mobile hotspot setting missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mobile hotspot setting missing: I don't have any internet right now because of a problem of my services and I want to use mobile data from my phone but I don't have the setting in my windows. What could I do? "...
  3. word mobile missing settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    word mobile missing settings: Hellou,why in my tablet word mobile Windows 10, doesn't exist settings PC? When I opet setting they just doesn't exist. Wanted to change settings for First letter of word in new sentence, that somehow always turns big. I need a small First letter in new line. Please, thank...
  4. Mobile Hotspot Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot Missing: I'm running a windows 10 home on my hp laptop 15-ay196nr which came with a mobile hotspot function out of the box. I suddenly lost the function after my device had to reset due to a "boot device not found" error and followed these steps to fix it:...
  5. HomeGroup - The link to "Allow all devices on this network..." is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HomeGroup - The link to "Allow all devices on this network..." is missing: I'm trying to set up a HomeGroup to stream media, but the link "Allow all devices on this network such as TVs and game console to play my shared content" is not there. How do I get it to show up? I'm on Windows 10 version 1709. [ATTACH]...
  6. Facebook Chat Is Missing "Web" and "Mobile"

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook Chat Is Missing "Web" and "Mobile": Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 earlier, the Facebook chat doesn't show whether someone's online on Web or on Mobile, no matter which browser I use. It used to show this in Windows 7, but from what I've seen, it's gone in Windows 8, too. 13143
  7. Missing Control Panel Link

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Control Panel Link: Thanks Brink for the fix! I don't know which update was the culprit that destroyed the "Control Panel" link in the Win+X menu because I just discovered it. I searched and searched and couldn't imagine why I couldn't find it. Finally did some searches online and discovered MS...
  8. Microsoft Edge - Missing 'Copy Download Link' option

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - Missing 'Copy Download Link' option: We all know that IE, Firefox, etc have the option to copy the download link of an ongoing download job. But it seems Microsoft had something really great in mind and has apparently removed that feature from Microsoft Edge *Huh I wonder wheres the 'Edge'?? Can someone...
  9. Missing Desktop link in user folder ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Desktop link in user folder ?: Please can anyone help me with a small problem ? if I right click on my music icon in explorer I can change the location of its contents in the location tab which I was trying to do, as I have my Mp3s in a music folder on my D Drive. whilst trying to do that I...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile redstone will open links in associate app

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile redstone will open links in associate app: Windows 10 Mobile redstone will open links in associate app [img] Windows 10 Mobile Redstone update is adding features with every upcoming builds. Now new rumours claim that upcoming builds will allow us to choose an application that can be started with a certain...